Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (56359 Views)

Poll: Are these testimonies real?

Yes: 85% (126 votes)
No: 14% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
CHAIR MEN AND WOMEN
ABEG make we live PASTOR ALONE
tank god say all of we here d story say na God choose am
even when the original founder get pinkin(S)  grin

Do u think God'll turn his back on such a person who left his work as Lecturer and then
enter pastor work?

NAIRALANDERS. though we've got freedom of speech,

JUST HAVE PATIENCE!!!
ALL OF US GO STAND FOR THE SAME LINE---> ON THAT DAY!!!!!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Ruyinosa(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2008
2 Chronicles 36:16
But they continually mocked the messengers of God, despised His words and scoffed at His prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against His people, until there was no remedy.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by bkplur(f): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2008
i cant believe this so jydeboy you are still alive,my bishop is used to saying "only fools doubt proofs" come on wake up ther is no impossibility in my bible ,
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by jydeboy: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2008
bkplur:

i can't believe this so jydeboy you are still alive,my bishop is used to saying "only fools doubt proofs" come on wake up ther is no impossibility in my bible ,
So you want me dead? The venom of the viper does nothing to the back of the tortoise. I would be sending you mails regularly until you predecease me. If you think those impostors can hurt me because I lampooned them, you are damn wrong ma. Continue to enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by spicy007(f): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
mr jydeguy,

i admire your ur courage in speaking out YOUR MIND, however be mindful of the fact that is the YOUR MIND and not necessarily the TRUTH.

God gave man the greatest power one can ever have, the power of choice. and you can choose to believe or not to believe all you hear.

but when you speak, speak wisely because your knowledge is only limited to education, mind and experience.

the man against whom you speak is anacclaimed MAN of GOD and i would advise you to steer clear of speaking against Him. GOD cannot be mocked!!!

moreover, as the Yorubas say "eni kan lo mo" - meaning it is the person that has been through a situation/dilemna that understands what he has gone through.

i rest my case
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by bkplur(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2008
jydeboy
i got your reply i am not saying i want you dead or something, i understand self expression is the dominant necessity of human nature, no probs you are entitled to your own opinion,but don't get me wrong LOL, smiley
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by tpia: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2008
what's the point someone is making about lecturer work and pastor work?

people just talk for the sake of talking sha. undecided

If you stop to think before you type, which one is more likely to pay better? Just in general, not even referencing any present, former or future pastor. undecided
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by oluomok(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2008
Hi every body! I think it is better not say any thing than than commit sin.

Pls let cultivate the attitute of a Godly fellows. if you dont like somone as a person why not keep quit and face your job instead of saying negative things agains men after Gods heart. Why not ask for the story of the only barren woman in the Bilble, aks what she did and compare with what parception you are having with Men of God.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by ayomifull(f): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by laralash: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
I was at the Nov-06 edition of the Festival of Life in London and there were a lot of prophecies. One of which was that "someone here was going to get 3 Xmas presents from the Lord". Well my husband (& I ) did. It was my husband's 1st time there and he had just become a Xtian (having converted from Islam and please I am not anti-Islam, it was his choice to change) and there is a certain fire with new converts from other religions compared with those of us born into the religion.

Anyway, we got our 3 presents oh-
1) Our mortgage was approved and the seller shaved an extra £2.5k off just because we asked; this was after valuations and just before exchanging contracts. Of course it would been easier to get the house mortgage free but we have never struggled to pay the mortgage smiley
2) My husband had been unemployed for 3.5mths and he got a new contract to start the week before Xmas though the company gave everyone the next 2 weeks off for the holidays. My point is they could have asked him to start after the holidays but just to make sure he got it for Xmas (get my drift?). And they have given him pay rises without him asking but just because company policy is, when permanent employees get pay rises, so must contractors. I have always done contract jobs but never got a pay rise without fighting for it. smiley
3)I was pregnant and I know it's probably too much info but baby was conceived on Xmas eve. And I know because we'd abstained b4 and after that, just happened on the day , embarassed Sorry for details but just buttressing my point. And she was born in the "Month of new beginnings" grin

And I had wanted to stop attending RCCG the year before simply because I heard Tinubu (former Lagos state gov) had attended the annual holy ghost service in London and was acknowledged and honoured. I decided I needed to give myself a better reason than that before I stopped attending as I love being part of the church I attend in London.

If anyone had asked before I wrote this, I might have been neutral about the GO but when I think about it, he must be an instrument in God's hand. And I can testify that I have basked in the goodness of God (i.e. God does exist for my family). And for the sceptics, like the man would say, "let somebody shout Halleluyah" , Halleluyah. Wow, just re-read my post and can't help but the amazed at the works of God in our lives. wink
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by ayomifull(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2008
Congrats sis. Another Festival of Life (Ireland) is coming up this evening. by the grace of God i will also have to do like you-give testimony at the end of it. Amen
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by constantk: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
Be ye quick to hear but slow to respond. I have read with keen interest the post of everyone and I can only deduce that you are using the freewill you have but mind you it must not be to an offence. The testimonies of E.A. Adeboye are true and all this can be confirmed as he mentioned names of peoplr with him at every instance. I wish to correct this that never did he say his car flew over the lorry but that God in his Power delivered him miraculously, yes the bridge he mentioned can be checked for fact.
People truly will perish for lack of knowledge not the one with paper certificate but that impacted by the spirit of the most high God.

Know this for surety that even Jesus was doubted and he was unable to perform miracle among the people of his immediate enviroment. Human wisdom cannot be used in spiritual matters as this but believe and know that the Lord is good.

I pray that God will uphold us all and may we not get to heaven before we know the truth. Search allow the spirit of God to direct you always. It is well with us all. God bless you. I am using this medium to invite everybody the the 56th Annual Convention of the REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD with the Theme ''Prince of Peace"

God bless you as you come! expect a miracle.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by software(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I dont know what to say oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
angry wetin pastor do una sef,
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by khufu: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ bikokwe
i don't have time to read all the post but i know the authority that i have.i decree that in less than 30 days every one of u that has doubted will have a cause to visit G.O.Alot will beg,some will testify some will be greatly used.the testimony will come to niara land in JESUS NAME AMEN!

Your 30 - day evaluation period expired. so u can see your fucking [b]GO[/b]at is fake. i thought you said his voodoo will make us give fake testimonies just like the stupid ones that started this thread in the first instance. dreamers!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Ilelobola: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2008
khufu:

@ bikokwe
i don't have time to read all the post but i know the authority that i have.i decree that in less than 30 days every one of u that has doubted will have a cause to visit G.O.Alot will beg,some will testify some will be greatly used.the testimony will come to niara land in JESUS NAME AMEN!

Your 30 - day evaluation period expired. so u can see your fucking [b]GO[/b]at is fake. i thought you said his voodoo will make us give fake testimonies just like the stupid ones that started this thread in the first instance. dreamers!

The world would be a better place if we could only stop and reflect on our words for a few seconds before uttering or this case writing them down. Regardless of your beliefs how can you call a fellow human being a GOAT? Especially as the person has probably never hurt you. Surely you can't be a Nigerian as we are not normally brought us as someone who would write this and if you are , I reserve my comments. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by angelina08(f): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2008
I have heard Pastor Adeboye's testimonies so many times and i believed in testimonies, God work in miracle ways so that people will testify his good work on earth.

Pastor Adeboye's all so said he drove a car from Abuja to Lagos without fuel because he told daddy he is going to do his work during a period of acute fuel scarcity. Pray, what is the connection between religion and technology?

He also recounted how he told daddy that America is too cold when he was about going to the US. Of course God granted that request too and that state has never been hot as during his visit.

He also recounted how his car came face to face with a trailer on a narrow bridge and he told daddy to save him. His car flew over the trailer while the driver exclaimed! God works.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by simmy(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2009
the ignorance in Nigeria displayed via nairaland is MINDBOGGLING; both by Xtians and nonxtians
I dont think its an offence to be a non-believer, its ur decision neither is being a believer evidence of naivety.However, what is a crime is IGNORANCE! and many posters (both xtians and otherwise) on this thread have displayed ignorance such as i never thought possible
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2009
So what's your point?
The only fools and ignorant people on this thread are those who believe bogus claims of driving kilometers without fuel or a car leaping like a rabbit over a trailer. grin grin grin grin

people can be so daft!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by timmy7(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
U dis yeye boy again,i know say i must meet u here grin grin
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Duroe: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Some of these testimonies can be confirmed. Afterall Pastor Adeboye did not drive himself and possibly there are other cars on the road and the driver of the trailer. Let all these people confirm or dispute the testimonies.
God can perform any miracles to or thru anyone. Miracles do not necessarily mean that the person who pray for someone is holy or not. Miracle could come as a result of the faith of the receiver in God even if the person praying have just finished committing sin.
I am not commenting on the testimony of the GO. I as a believer have a lot of personal real testimonies despite the fact that I am not a Pastor.
The unfortunate issue is that instead of believers appropriate the promise of Jesus in their lifes (these signs shall follow them who believe, not only Gos Pastor, etc), they kept hero-worshipping few men whom God used to perform one miracle or the other as if they are not like us. Every believer has anointing and various gifts of God. Miracle, healing are part of sveral gift and they are not superior to others.
Gos, Pastors and the likes can also make mistakes. We should therefore not justify their mistake or be afraid to correct them because they perform miracles.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
So you yourself how many people have you raised from the dead? How many times has your car jumped like a monkey over trailers while driving for kilometers without fuel
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by simmy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2009
@tudor
if u can prove the pastor is lying i 'll be willing to listen to u
exactly how do u know the pastor is uttering falsehoods? the same way i have no idea if he is telling the truth, my point is he might be lying or he might be telling the truth. u have no idea either way.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2009
Want me to show how i know pastor is lying? O.k, how about this. . . . . .CARS DON'T JUMP LIKE MONKEYS OVER TRAILERS!!!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by simmy(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2009
can u irrefutably prove that cars can NEVER 'jump like monkeys' over trailers?
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2009
Yes i can!
I can also prove that CARS DON'T RUN FOR MILES WITHOUT FUEL!!!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by simmy(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2009
I'll b et u a dollar u cant prove that in every single case cars cant jump like monkeys and cars cant run witihout fuel
You probably can prove tho (and so can i) that in most cases they cant
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2009
There is proof.
Never in all scientific testing of cars have they rum without fuel. . .if you doubt ask the manufacturers.

Wire my dollar ASAP.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by simmy(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2009
philosophers of science argue that no scientific experiment covers "ALL CASES" of a phenomenon. Eg: Gravity. All that can be said for gravity is that 'the last time we checked, what goes up must come down'

Thats y im so sure all u can prove is that the last time u checked cars cant run without fuel. Now Mr. Adeboye claims that he (or God) can make cars run without fuel. The only way to refute him is to ask him for an explanation and demonstration. If he is unable to explain or demonstarte his claims, then your position is justified.
I bet Mr. Adeboye believes he can.

Guy, what im trying to show you is that faith or spiritual matters by default CANNOT be proved or disproved by science. We are all free to believe or disbelieve. Thats the nature of faith (or lack of it). It has nothing to do with intelligence (or lack of it)
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2009
Dude you talk nonsense!
Why doesn't his car jump like rabbits when he's in a traffic jam?
Until he can demonstrate otherwise, we still hold the universally accepted truth that CARS DON'T RUN WITHOUT FUEL!!
Till then, he remains a LIAR.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by simmy(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2009
weva, ur opinion,
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Tudor6(f): 10:21am On Jul 02, 2009
Amen to that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.