Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (14960 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
Which other Naija and AA babes have been with asian men (Japan, Korea, India, Turkey, Indonesia, Vietnam, et cetera)?

I've been with an Indian and it was really fun! I'm totally crazy for this Japanese singer too! Who shares my asian love? White guys and black guys aren't really doing it 4 me these days. If you like latinos let us know too!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
hehehehe, when i was much younger, i used to really be into Japanese musicians, like Miyavi and Gackt, ever heard of them? well that was in the past sha smiley

Latino guys are nice smiley

But i'll stick to my black brothers smiley wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by tngtech(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
ibkaye:

hehehehe, when i was much younger, i used to really be into Japanese musicians, like Miyavi and Gackt, ever heard of them? well that was in the past sha smiley

But i'll stick to my black brothers smiley

abeg chop knuckles.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
chop knuckles? what does that mean? smiley
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by tngtech(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
ibkaye:

chop knuckles? what does that mean? smiley

two thumbs up.

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

two thumbs up.

oh right smiley
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster, are u sampling all the men around the world,na wa o
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2008
ibkaye:

But i'll stick to my black brothers smiley

OMAGASSSHHH! hahahahahaha! That's the Japanese singer I'm talking about! I just got back from one of his concerts in May! Gackt-sama's alright but he's a little too inhumanly pretty for me!

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

OMAGASSSHHH! hahahahahaha! That's the Japanese singer I'm talking about! I just got back from one of his concerts in May! Gackt-sama's alright but he's a little too inhumanly pretty for me!
lol yes he is!
my friend and i used to love him, i still think he's cool now, as in he has this 'earthly coolness' about him, plus nobody knows his real age cheesy

Miyavi on the other hand, he's cool cheesy

Have you heard his song Senorita? smiley
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

@poster, are u sampling all the men around the world,na wa o

Hell yeah! I want to be as conversant with diff races and creeds as my fellow Naija guys! I'm learning from y'all!

ibkaye:

lol yes he is!
my friend and i used to love him, i still think he's cool now, as in he has this 'earthly coolness' about him, plus nobody knows his real age cheesy

Miyavi on the other hand, yummy cheesy

Have you heard his song Senorita? smiley

Senorita's my ringtone!! I'm totally waist-deep in the Miyavi fanlove! Miyavi's beyond yummy he's yummy to power 10! I think Gackt's probably in his 40s or so although he likes keeping his age a mystery because he's kind of like-------a vampire! LOL. He does have that 'earthy coolness' about him like he'd b a great friend to have!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
and thats your boyfriend? undecided
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
Latino guys are hot!!! hot!!
I actually fell for one. . .but he's one of my best friend now. . .soft caramel skin, sexy smile, nice personality *sigh*
What did almost all naija men do to deserve their ugliness? Now we ladies have to live with it. . embarassed
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
@topic . . .none of them

I'am taller than most of them asian guys

Latino/Hispanic guys are short too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
altho black people don't encourage black dating latinos,don't why but they frown against that. Latinos are just toooooo patrotics and half of them are illegal immigrants undecided
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Busta
yeah that's a good point, a lot of asian men are short, that's not neccesarily a bad thing but i prefer tall guys smiley
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

What did almost all naija men do to deserve their ugliness? Now we ladies have to live with it. . embarassed

i suggest u exit NL cos u wont find no latino in here,just the ugly nigerian men.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by proo212(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2008
Lol, Deserve their ugliness. I guess I'm one of the fine ones  wink

Whatever makes you happy. If he's Japanese then good luck to you.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by tngtech(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
sorry is he and she and he?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
Rotflmao @ her

pele . . tough luck to all of una tongue
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

Hell yeah! I want to be as conversant with diff races and creeds as my fellow Naija guys! I'm learning from y'all!

Senorita's my ringtone!! I'm totally waist-deep in the Miyavi fanlove! Miyavi's beyond yummy he's yummy to power 10! I think Gackt's probably in his 40s or so although he likes keeping his age a mystery because he's kind of like-------a vampire! LOL. He does have that 'earthy coolness' about him like he'd b a great friend to have!
lool kudos to you dear smiley

yeah he would be a great friend to have smiley

@post
any race is cool but black guys are my preference, so many fine ones to go around, esepcially nigerians  cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
ibkaye:

lool kudos to you dear smiley

yeah he would be a great friend to have smiley

@post
any race is cool but black guys are my preference, so many fine ones to go around, esepcially nigerians cool

Thanks! Glad to know there's another Naija girl out there that loved/loves visual kei. Don't get me wrong now Naija guys are hot! But I'm not digging them right now. Too much drama and most of them don't know what the heck they want.

smooooooth:

and thats your boyfriend? undecided

No, that's my fave jap singer. Amongst my friends and siblings he's known as my baby daddy!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

Thanks! Glad to know there's another Naija girl out there that loved/loves visual kei.
just curious, do you watch japanese/taiwanese/korean etc dramas? smiley
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
ibkaye:

just curious, do you watch japanese/taiwanese/korean etc dramas? smiley
lipsrsealed

ibk, do u?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

i suggest u exit Nairaland because u wont find no latino in here,just the ugly nigerian men.
Sorry. . .found 5 sexy looking ones. . .dnt worry abt me cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2008
i think all asians are short and ugly and they all look alike, whats pretty in that? undecided
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

lipsrsealed

ibk, do u?
i used to grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

i think all asians are short and ugly and they all look alike, whats pretty in that? undecided
LMAO!! That's what I use to think. . .
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Sorry. . .found 5 sexy looking ones. . .dnt worry about me cool
thats okay,wasnt really happay @ your first post, cos i think 9ja guys are one of the cutest in the world.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

thats okay,wasnt really happay @ your first post, because i think Nigeria guys are one of the cutest in the world.
are you a male or female?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Male and 100%9ja boi
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by tngtech(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

transgendered. grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

Male and 100%Nigeria boi
Then ofcourse, you'll think naija men are the cutest in the world wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

transgendered. grin
you must be gay to think so, no wonder you have been following me thru the thread, i suggest you try hitting on adudu, check his thread,,,,,,thats a pics of a transgendered,as for me i am a whole black 101% dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Life With Spoilt Neighbours / Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS / Is Age A Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.