Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (14956 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 2:42am On Jun 22, 2008
Na Waaa ooooooooooooooooooo

Una still dey here over asian and latino guys?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 2:45am On Jun 22, 2008
@ Busta Buss,

They are still here. . . I was just passing by. wink cheesy
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

Faux!!!!

I have a credible witness in Father Francis. I met him on the plane on ma way to the UK.
Believe me, i can bring him here to testify i didn't do the modern day EXODUS u attempted in 1996. grin cheesy
One can understand geezers walking through the desert for 40 days n nights but for a young chic like u. . . .I doff me hats.
With the right links. . . . . . I could get u a role in the next Lara Croft audition. cheesy wink

You are just going round and round in circles, the exact way you travelled round and round in the deserts with not even a compass. You see, your talent even showcase itself in just this little bit of writing you're doing. You can run but you can't hide.  grin
And no Lara Croft suits you better. You are the talented one!!!!!
All hail Prince Jackal,
the one and only human camel
Dust and winds could not stop him
On the sea, he reigns
I say who can stop him
No one!!!!!!!!
grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 2:48am On Jun 22, 2008
U jackal? passing by?

indeed . . . I believe u.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 2:55am On Jun 22, 2008
Busta:

You jackal? passing by?
indeed . . . I believe u.

You see? I am innocent.

stillwater:

You are just going round and round in circles, the exact way you travelled round and round in the deserts with not even a compass. You see, your talent even showcase itself in just this little bit of writing you're doing. You can run but you can't hide. grin
And no Lara Croft suits you better. You are the talented one!!!!!
All hail Prince Jackal,
the one and only human camel
Dust and winds could not stop him
On the sea, he reigns
I say who can stop him
No one!!!!!!!!
grin

Lies Lies Lies!!!!!!!
Never been to Somalia before. cheesy
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

Lies Lies Lies!!!!!!!
Never been to Somalia before. cheesy

Of course you haven't been to Somalia but you have been to/through the desert grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 3:05am On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

Of course you haven't been to Somalia but you have been to/through the desert grin

I have been to the desert ONCE before but not to escape Africa like you did. cheesy wink
Trust me, i cannot help but doff me hat for u. . . That high temp during the day, cold at nights and no water?? ?? ??
Babes, have u got 9 lives? cheesy
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2008
Jackal:

I have been to the desert ONCE before but not to escape Africa like you did. cheesy wink
Trust me, i cannot help but doff me hat for u. . . That high temp during the day, cold at nights and no water?? ?? ??
Babes, have u got 9 lives? cheesy

Awwww look at him trying to be modest whereas he was the one with the long neck like an ostrich after being deprived of food and water for months. It's not a crime to be a survivor now, confess. grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2008
stillwater:

Awwww look at him trying to be modest whereas he was the one with the long neck like an ostrich after being deprived of food and water for months. It's not a crime to be a survivor now, confess. grin

Ostrich? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The drought wasn't bad as yours.
Yours was like a giraffe before you were rescued by the coast guards.

Anyways, which of em did u date? Latinos or Asians??
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2008
Ricky Martin received me at the airport when I arrived, can you beat that? cool grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by OrumbaS89(f): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2008
I don't think I'd date a Latin or Asian males. I rarely attract them.

1) Colorism issues: Generally, Asian/Latin men aren't really into dark skin. I'm dark by America's standards. Hence, no go.

2) Culture issues: Unlike whites, Asians & Latin men have strong, distinct cultures. So do Nigerians. And chances are none of use are going to accomdate.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
OrumbaS89:

I don't think I'd date a Latin or Asian males. I rarely attract them.

1) Colorism issues: Generally, Asian/Latin men aren't really into dark skin. I'm dark by America's standards. Hence, no go.

2) Culture issues: Unlike whites, Asians & Latin men have strong, distinct cultures. So do Nigerians. And chances are none of use are going to accomdate.

What you say is def true & certainly poses a clear hurdle as to y Africans/Acatas/Islanders don't get together with Asians/Latinos often but people like Amerie, Tiger Woods, Rae Dawn Chong, Naomi Campbell, Michael Takahashi, Chanel Iman, Stacy Dash & the Rock (ok so Stacy's half Black half American Indian & the Rock's Black & Samoan but even that is rarely heard of) exist so blacks and asians are def dating & marrying oh! There are even more instances of blacks and latinos/latinas getting together - Christina Milian 4 example. Tyson Beckford d hottest specie of man I've seen in a long time is kukuma classified as all 3 = Chinese, Panamanian & Jamaican his grandmomsie was born in Ghana! O kwia! Nothing is impossible!  grin grin grin wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by iice(f): 5:32am On Jun 29, 2008
LOL omoovie. . . you prolly know them F4. I used to dig one of them - the arrogant one grin Ok am not really big on them but there are some really cute ones. My sister has this friend, who is half japanese, wears his hair in the samurai way and he's soooo friggin hot!! Latinos on the other hand, i totally dig! Even them south americanos grin grin I had this convention in college, see boys from Latin America. . .hot! hot! hot!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Gabry(f): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2008
Ooh. . . Nice one sis! grin

As for me, sorry, am sticking to me Black dark guys. grin wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by martho(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2008
dem fit perform?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Gabry(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
martho:

them fit perform?
shocked undecided sad angry
Of course they do.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by nino213(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
i like asian women, european and latino women. i know i'll marry one of this.infact can you lead me anyone of them.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by TOH(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
martho:

them fit perform?

hey have more children than you people

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Life With Spoilt Neighbours / Is Age A Big Deal? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.