Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook (17130 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
So, being on BBC News is a big deal?
I have been interviewed and featured on BBC for my drama and poetry as far back as April 2003.
It was an hour long interview. And to me, it was just routine. No big deal.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Cestmoi1(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Congrats to her,i'm happy for her.I just hope her oyep foundation will be more active now.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Orikinla: So, being on BBC News is a big deal?
I have been interviewed and featured on BBC for my drama and poetry as far back as April 2003.

Lol...whoever said its a big deal? This is like her umpteenth with interview with BBC sef. So....?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by switdil(f): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chaii
C as em hide some post
Em don jamtok grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by DonaldGenes(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
??

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by DonaldGenes(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
kunlekuz2: hjjjmmmm
oga my pen.is no gree stand oh.......so how much i go pay

Hidden laugh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by RedCard1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omotola again? So we can't pass a week without getting an Omotola info? She really needs to get a rest, same with that 'red carpet' party goer Rita Dominic. They are just everywhere.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by emiye(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2013

Don't live in the past.

What are your newest achievements?

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lol, so many hidden posts! Na wah o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by 8bolz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
nothing makes a man happy than seeing a successful wife.kudos omosexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by bebechuks: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
DonColz1: Money makes a lady beautiful. Omotola too fine
like u said money makes all beautiful na so. If not give omosexy bread to sell under sun for orile or iyana oba. U go fear fear.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by bebechuks: 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
emiye:

Don't live in the past.

What are you newest achievements?
what have u also acheived? Abeg park well jare!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Gbujis: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2013

She has always been beautiful abeg.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by veraponpo(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Omotola blazing the trail. You are a unique being woman. Blessed in all areas including good home.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Godsate: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Tolexander: She suppose no cover that thing with green tube na.

THIEF cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Godsate: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2013

We know Omotola and Mikel. But who are you?

Forget the past and do something now.

And by the way if you want to go up really, you must celebrate those that God has already lifted up. I pray God to lift you up and be useful for Him.

Flee from every despise of light.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Godsate: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2013
bebechuks: what have u also acheived? Abeg park well jare!

from your comment, I can see that you've lost focus
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by 9jauk: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Dem u definitely needs to go back to school Jolade.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by hustla(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
where can i buy London used blackberry charger?
undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by mrofficial(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Na wa ooo, these mods don hide all the comments.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2013

She's beautiful now, but check on her in a decade or two. Hema Malini of Bollywood was once the toast of all. Her husband converted to Islam from Hinduism in order to have her as second wife. Another suitor committed suicide when he was rejected by her. Such was her charm and beauty!

But now, in her sixties, she's the opposite of beautiful.

My point is 'Omo-sexy' needs Christ. We all praise her for her beauty and all, but I'm always concerned about her spiritual well-being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter Between C. Ronaldo, Messi And Neymer’s Girlfriend? [PHOTOS] / Doris Simeon Exclusive Interview / Big Church Foundation Unveils Ali Nuhu, Falcons As Ambassadors For Social Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.