Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. (2392 Views)

The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship / I'm Done With Nigerian Women / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
There is this gay guy that I met once ago, he love me very much and now that I'm no longer interested in homosexual again. The last time I told him to break up due to distance, I know what he passed through but now that I want to say bye for ever. What should I do. Advice not rebuke ooo.
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tell him you are now sold out to JESUS! Nt interested in him cos you av seen the light. Avoid physical contact of any kind with him n make sure you stop further communication. Start a "decent" relationship with a female believer n hopefully push it to marriage.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by ITbomb(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tell him you can no longer afford diapers

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by pasqal09: 1:48am On Sep 12, 2013
Like this
" Hey my gay lover, I'm done with homosexuality"

Idioto!
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2013
Brain damage can lead to anything. Anus has its use and I bet, sexual penetration is not included in it. Just tell your pervert you ain't buying diapers again.
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Iaz93: 3:17am On Sep 12, 2013
undecided undecided HAH!!
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Popowaa: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
ITbomb: Tell him you can no longer afford diapers
grin

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Popowaa: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
tpacalipse: Brain damage can lead to anything. Anus has its use and I bet, sexual penetration is not included in it. Just tell your pervert you ain't buying diapers again.
*dies* grin

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Juniormoney1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Guy I pity u if u no tell him quick I swear na every day u go dey buy diaper your neighbours go think say you don born a new born baby
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by 50calibre(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Happy for you!! You find redemption after returning to your senses.
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
So you're not gay anymore? As in you switched off? Stop lying. You were satisfying your curiosities.

Masonkz! Hezron Lorraine! Local search your names and bia shap shap lol.
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by jntyjnty007(f): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tell him your banging his mother.
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ok, so I need some good one-liner, clean gay jokes! grin
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Kisivan(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
ITbomb: Tell him you can no longer afford diapers
lol
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by emmaseyi: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cut off His prick #simple
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by chineloSA(f): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided

What I know is that you can never leave your lifestyle for good. Unless you are willing to be open an honest with your future hetero partner.

If you cannot divulge your previous homo lifestyle to any of your hetero future partners, kiss your hetero future relationship goodbye. Homos always use that to blackmail each other which can be detrimental to your future relationship if you were not upfront. They always threaten to tell your wife or gf to get you back.

So leave you relationship, with an open mind that you may be rejected in future in your hetero endevours because of your homo past if you decide to divulge.
Very few ladies can deal with that. We can deal with cheating, past hetero encounters, promiscuity etc, but homo past!!!!! Very unlikey. We just cannot trust other man around you because of your past preferences. Then we apply " Past behaviour predicts future behavior" rule.

Otherwise, just continue, its a ring thats not easy to escape unless you change identity and locations.

Hope I am making sense. sad sad sad

All the best.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
emmaseyi: Cut off His prick #simple

Haha grin grin grin..*faints*
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by mcdokwe(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2013
how else? Just tell him
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2013
klenzjoshua: There is this gay guy that I met once ago, he love me very much and now that I'm no longer interested in homosexual again. The last time I told him to break up due to distance, I know what he passed through but now that I want to say bye for ever. What should I do. Advice not rebuke ooo.

Why exactly do u want to stop it? because u've found anoda gay lover or u are now born again or u're no longer curious?
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2013
ogugua88: So you're not gay anymore? As in you switched off? Stop lying. You were satisfying your curiosities.

na u go mind am
later he would marry a girl and cheat the girl by going to gay clubs.
Ladies, beware, many naija guys are guy, cover gays
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
klenzjoshua: There is this gay guy that I met once ago, he love me very much and now that I'm no longer interested in homosexual again. The last time I told him to break up due to distance, I know what he passed through but now that I want to say bye for ever. What should I do. Advice not rebuke ooo.

"The last time I told him to break up due to distance". Meaning if it wasn't cos of the distance, you'd still be with him. Cool confession.

Lol@Ogugua. Yea he switched off, and will be switching on once he finds another guy that tickles his fancy.
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Just tell him you're done. Wouldn't start something I can't end. @OP I've got a question though, can you choose not to be gay??
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88: So you're not gay anymore? As in you switched off? Stop lying. You were satisfying your curiosities.

what is this one saying? undecided
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: what is this one saying? undecided
read it 10tyms, u will understand
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by zignor(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
why d diaper?

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
zignor: why d diaper?

to stem the flow of the liquid from the expanded anus[b](the anus obeyed Hookes law and Young modulus elasticity theory,the anus has exceeded its limit of proportionality it has gone from elastic to plastic)[/b]
you understand now abi
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sery777:

to stem the flow of the liquid from the expanded anus[b](the anus obeyed Hookes law and Young modulus elasticity theory,the anus has exceeded its limit of proportionality it has gone from elastic to plastic)[/b]
you understand now abi

Ignorance at its highest.

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sery777:

you understand now abi
#faints
but u are wrong
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2013
masonkz:

Ignorance at its highest.

small boy,i see u
sodomy in its infancy,if u don't have anything to say go and sleep jare,will you suck?
#singing igbo lullaby for masonkz,'onye mere nwa n'ebe akwa...
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Omolola1(f): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2013
First, you need serious deliverance in Synagogue of all nations. This would make sure your partner doesn't tempt you in "doing" it with him after you give him the good news.
Re: ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sery777:

small boy,i see u
sodomy in its infancy,if u don't have anything to say go and sleep jare,will you suck?
#singing igbo lullaby for masonkz,'onye mere nwa n'ebe akwa...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Be Turned Down? / How Would I Revenge This Girl? / Is It A Sin For A Lady To Wear G-string To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.