Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,133 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Innovation Gone Loco Or??. Toilet Themed Restaurant Opens In China - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Innovation Gone Loco Or??. Toilet Themed Restaurant Opens In China (1470 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovation Gone Loco Or??. Toilet Themed Restaurant Opens In China by PweetyJay(f): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2013
I am all for innovation, after all I work in an establishment that promotes entrepreneurship and innovation. But there is a limit to what my psyche can take or else I go into "Shut down and perpetual laughter" mode.

You wouldn't expect to see your meal to come to you in a toilet bowl - not until after you'd eaten it, that is.
But this is exactly the kind of experience that awaits diners at one of the many toilet-themed restaurants that are springing up across China. Hopefully, food there doesn't taste as it looks. lol.
All of the food served come in individual, toilet-like vessels, from bidets to potties to - in the case of the ice cream - little cups, where the plumbing at the back forms a handle for diners to hold.

Re: Innovation Gone Loco Or??. Toilet Themed Restaurant Opens In China by PweetyJay(f): 12:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Innovation Gone Loco Or??. Toilet Themed Restaurant Opens In China by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2013
Sitting on this will make me feel like doing the real thing while eating grin grin
Re: Innovation Gone Loco Or??. Toilet Themed Restaurant Opens In China by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!!
Re: Innovation Gone Loco Or??. Toilet Themed Restaurant Opens In China by PweetyJay(f): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
my sentiments exactly!! grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Whip Cream And Chocolate Drizzling Cake Class / What Weird Food Pairing Is Surprisingly Tasty? / Large, Heavy, Stouty And Big Turkeys now N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.