Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,831 members, 7,798,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Am I Rude Or Am I Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Rude Or Am I Right? (996 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by LoveAmaka88(f): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2013
It's 2am at the club, drinks with the girls, my favorite song comes on and I get a little wild....then all of a sudden, out of the shadows comes this big, sweaty, smelly man who grabs me! My movements stop. I strain against his grip. My vibe has been killed. And I spend the rest of my favorite song trying to escape his clutches.

This nightmare plays out for me again and again at parties. Ladies, do you pity dance with guys you do want to dance with? How do you escape?

Guys, what's the deal?

My male friends say that I'm rude and make fun of me all the time for rejecting dances. I just want to be respected. I'm actually pretty friendly if you don't cross boundaries too quickly.
Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by RoyalRoy(m): 4:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Hmmm....who you are determines the kind of people you attract!!

How can a total stranger sneak up on you & grab you in a club?
And all you do is just wriggle to get free?

Your male friends also think you are rude for refusing to dance with strangers u don't know?

How old are you?

You need to change ur circle of friends, they will lead you astray really soon!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2013
LOL the club is such an inefficient place to meet people, regardless of which sex you are, so I skip that shit entirely unless I'm been invited by some friends to celebrate something. Even at that, I only go there to show face.

When I never reach dangote money wetin go dey make me go dey waste precious time for club dey follow small pikins dey talk/dance? mcheeww

1 Like

Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Totally agree with these two men:

Royal Roy: Hmmm....who you are determines the kind of people you attract!!

How can a total stranger sneak up on you & grab you in a club?
And all you do is just wriggle to get free?

Your male friends also think you are rude for refusing to dance with strangers u don't know?

How old are you?

You need to change ur circle of friends, they will lead you astray really soon!

2buff: LOL the club is such an inefficient place to meet people, regardless of which sex you are, so I skip that shit entirely unless I'm been invited by some friends to celebrate something. Even at that, I only go there to show face.

When I never reach dangote money wetin go dey make me go dey waste precious time for club dey follow small pikins dey talk/dance? mcheeww
Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
maybe when u dance u should try dance with one of your friends and not alone as dancing alone may send the wrong msg to some guys. they might be thinking u r looking for someone to dance with

1 Like

Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by LoveAmaka88(f): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks guys, you're right. My guy friends don't interrupt because they "relate" to the guy trying to dance with me. My female friends are usually too busy willingly dancing with other guys. I don't like the way some people dance, so I dance my way by myself.
Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by daisyella: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
if u wanna dance by yourself, what happens to staying home and turning up d music loud to dance, my guess is dey assume u r looking for someone to dance with cos u r in d club
Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
It's your right to choose who you want to dance with....and you really need too choose your friens wisely..
Re: Am I Rude Or Am I Right? by ximarro(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
@op, last days tins

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? / I Was Scared Of His Gift Of Shoes / For Married People Only!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.