Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) (36145 Views)

Kcee, Mr. Ibu, Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze And Others In New Group Photo / Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wife is very submissive. See how she leaned on the car side mirrow to assume the same height with hubby. Unfortunately the height discripancy is almost like a drop of water inside the ocean.

Happy couple I must say

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by musulumi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
He just confirmed to us that truly, wives are like mums to we men !
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by emmanuel4758(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
why must i take drug for anoda person medison next thread pls 'i guest end time tinz'
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by gentlegg(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Honestly i wonder why most of you are too critical about this guy. For Christ's sake that's how nature made him. Maybe you blame his God? With all your Goliaths you couldn't match half of this guy's achievements in life. For crying out loud, Chinedu has a national honour by the president while most of you don't even have a local government honour, Chinedu is a married man while most of you are still asking mum for more rice, Chinedu can afford a lot of life luxuries - a vacation in US is not moi-moi while most of you have not been at airport, Chinedu is a popular figure in Nigerian while most of you are not even known by all living in the same building, Chinedu is a full grown man while most of you are full blown boys. ETC

@ poster
Cute and lovely pics. God bless them.

10 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by deo24128: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Best wishes to them!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by chrisosi: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yomieluv: what i see here is a mum,and her 12 years old boy...
Haha....Guy u too harsh oooo
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
My Only Prayer 4 them is "The Fruit of The Womb" ASAP
I've been waiting 4 dat.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
musulumi: He just confirmed to us that truly, wives are like mums to we men !
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by deo24128: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
chrisosi:
Haha....Guy u too harsh oooo
... but this isnt funny though undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Ninilowo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Is he getting taller or am i seeing double?
U ve said ma mind.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Children Obey Your Parents..dat u'r on Nairaland doesn't give u d opportuinity 2 thrash one dat seniors u b/c of his height.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by bobsamuel(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=plezant]

U can say dat again. she looks chic now
e be lyk say u don dey like her
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Peterboy1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
cute couple, nice one Aki
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Igosun: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
king arizona: smiley Nice
Mercy john is on vacation in dubai, Chinedu is on vacation in U.S
if everybody keeps vacating, who'll remain in Naija ?
Everybody just dey go vacation, una see wetin ASSU dey cause undecided
Am off the Embassy to get ma own vacation visa gringringrin

LAST - BOMB - Hit the LIKE bottom if you think u'll go on vacation abroad
cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Boss13: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
I must really salute the courage and patience of the woman. We do not know her motives but it is very courageous to embark on this life journey. I wish them all the marital bliss this world would offer.

This goes on to show that whatever a man wants he shall surely get.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by sammyhir: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
sorry guys, i tot i heard something about them separating? i need some clarification fast.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by basseyetim(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
gentlegg: Honestly i wonder why most of you are too critical about this guy. For Christ's sake that's how nature made him. Maybe you blame his God? With all your Goliaths you couldn't match half of this guy's achievements in life. For crying out loud, Chinedu has a national honour by the president while most of you don't even have a local government honour, Chinedu is a married man while most of you are still asking mum for more rice, Chinedu can afford a lot of life luxuries - a vacation in US is not moi-moi while most of you have not been at airport, Chinedu is a popular figure in Nigerian while most of you are not even known by all living in the same building, Chinedu is a full grown man while most of you are full blown boys. ETC

@ poster
Cute and lovely pics. God bless them.
U've definitely nailed it.
the negative comments are simply stink of jealousy, apparently that respectable and hardworking man, Mr Chinedu , makes some people feel so small that the simple resort to being jealous!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by taiyesoul(f): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
joeydozzy:

M.I get son?

some people brain dey their anus sha undecided

while some people even "managed" to have their brain at their anus,some stupid ones dont even have any brain at all!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by benedictac(f): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
king arizona: smiley Nice
Mercy john is on vacation in dubai, Chinedu is on vacation in U.S
if everybody keeps vacating, who'll remain in Naija ?
Everybody just dey go vacation, una see wetin ASSU dey cause undecided
Am off the Embassy to get ma own vacation visa gringringrin

LAST - BOMB - Hit the LIKE bottom if you think u'll go on vacation abroad
cheesy

visa to syria is free and available. all thanks to ASUU u can have a wonderful vacation or better still strikation.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by chibzu: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
short tym things oooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by nerodenero: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Funny enough,most men despite being taller than this dude might not be able to afford to travel to another state in Nigeria let alone travel to USA.Again,how many men could attract such a fine 'sisi' like this dude's wife?Just my opinion ogringringrin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by ukemilia(f): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Very cute I must say
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow,he looks so fresh and cute! smiley
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by emilyone(f): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
nerodenero: Funny enough,most men despite being taller than this dude might not be able to afford to travel to another state in Nigeria let alone travel to USA.Again,how many men could attract such a fine 'sisi' like this dude's wife?Just my opinion ogringringrin

abeg help me ask them o
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Unitedforever(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
taiyesoul:

He looks very much like M.I's son!

shocked grin grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
You are seeing double
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
They should contact me ,let me give them a good time
Chi boy I would like to host you and your wife for dinner
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by babycee(f): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin

I think your eyes are playing tricks with you dearest grin oh yeah you are "seeing double"
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by slap1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
bad meat: This thread has some SHORT comingsgrin
LOL. You're a real bad meat! Anu ojoo!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by signalpower: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
i wish this lady does not cheat on my friend, it is most likely she loves him because of fame and money, but she might be seeing some other person out there if Mr is not around
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze And Wife On Vacation In Minnesota, USA (PHOTO) by InvertedHammer: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2013

I guess you are trying to be funny.

You need to cut this guy some slack. We all know that he is vertically challenged.

But guess what? He has achieved what most ordinary people could not achieve in Nigeria or anywhere.

You should be thankful to God for his life and ask same God to extend such blessing to your life instead of making

offside ignorant remarks.

If this man's life is not sign of divine manifestation, I don't know what is. God works in a mysterious ways.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed / Stella Damasus Shows Off Slim Figure / Kcee, Mr. Ibu, Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze And Others In New Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.