Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline (26612 Views)

Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Tonto Dikeh Sparks Outrage with Photo Of Her "Maid' Wearing Her Gucci Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Skyblings(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Gucci might be bent on proving he really
did had sex with Nicki Minaj. After his
claims on twitter earlier today, a furious
Nicki took to twitter to say
"May God strike me dead if I ever had
sex wit that man #ugliness," Minaj "He's
sick and in dire need of rehab. #Love"
G
cci went further to say, he has pics of of
Nicki doing "The thing"back in Atlanta
before she became a superstar before he
posted the photos on his TL.
However there's been claims Gucci's twitter
account has been hacked according to his
brother. Still don't know if this photos is
real o photoshopped.see photos at http://skyblings-enyertainment-exclusive..com

Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by fairygeh(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Eewoooo.sgniht emit dne angry
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Lolitua(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2013
He post sex photos..indeed!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by TofunmiAbe: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

A Pastor saw an old man,₪ gave him c∕̴Ɩ lift as dey were goin,d old man said,my son,do u know wat happened in Heaven last night? The pastor asked How did u get d information about heaven? The old man said last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man n asked d angels 2 blow d trumpets d angels picked up d trumpets n as dey were about 2 blow it Jesus fell down n began 2 beg in tears and he forgave us bt he sent angels 2 warn us and 1 of them was that old man....Are you ready!!!

Facebook news feed post by: Solomon Oluwadarasimi
Solomon Oluwadarasimi wrote:

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

Last night I prayed between 1-3 am. Then, I went to sleep. I saw a time table prepared with days of the week. I saw that a day was chosen for RAPTURE to take place. Then I woke up.
Friends, the time is up. Anything can happen any moment from now. If you love your soul, get ready.
Forget whatever you have achieve or not achieve, prepare to meet your God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by TofunmiAbe: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

A Pastor saw an old man,₪ gave him c∕̴Ɩ lift as dey were goin,d old man said,my son,do u know wat happened in Heaven last night? The pastor asked How did u get d information about heaven? The old man said last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man n asked d angels 2 blow d trumpets d angels picked up d trumpets n as dey were about 2 blow it Jesus fell down n began 2 beg in tears and he forgave us bt he sent angels 2 warn us and 1 of them was that old man....Are you ready!!!

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

Last night I prayed between 1-3 am. Then, I went to sleep. I saw a time table prepared with days of the week. I saw that a day was chosen for RAPTURE to take place. Then I woke up.
Friends, the time is up. Anything can happen any moment from now. If you love your soul, get ready.
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by ajasa4link: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
no be John Thomas dey her mouth so? but How can we be sure it's not Photoshop?... Oya all we are saying.....GIVE US VIDEO
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by 3ace(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
This pix is not convincing enough joor.
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by switdil(f): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dat thing wey stand no look lyk human bein na
Em just find a way put john thomas for her mouth jor
Photoshop things
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Boll2010: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
switdil: Dat thing wey stand no look lyk human bein na
Em just find a way put john thomas for her mouth jor
Photoshop things
I dn find u com here! Naso so joystick u dey luk for up n dwn! Person carry ur man joystick b4!tak tym grin
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Henryedom: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lol. So fake. This is the Original photo

Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by goldfish80(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Henry_edom: Lol. So fake. This is the Original photo
Not so sure here. The man on the fake pic looks pot bellied,while the niqqa on the "real" pic looks stuck with 6packs undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by FRESHDKING(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
i trust my niky minaj she can't step so low
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by otumfour(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
goldfish80:
Not so sure here. The man on the fake pic looks pot bellied,while the niqqa on the "real" pic looks stuck with 6packs undecided

Ur the type that will tell people its a dream, even after getting 20 heavy slaps from ur wife.....wtf undecided can't u see that shixt is fake?

Even after som1 providing u wit clear evidence undecided

nugga! ur eyes need Parozone and not visine

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Henryedom: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
goldfish80:
Haven't you ever heard of the word 'photoshop'
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Andyblaze: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
FRESH D KING: i trust my niky minaj she can't step so low
step ko stairs ni...i am a ph.d holder i dnt like bad english
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by ajasa4link: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
FRESH D KING: i trust my niky minaj she can't step so low
Lol...because she be ur cousin Abi?
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by MrCork: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
..9ia women don't giv that kind Bj..that's y I dont date them undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by goldfish80(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
otumfour:

Ur the type that will tell people its a dream, even after getting 20 heavy slaps from ur wife.....wtf undecided can't u see that shixt is fake?

Even after som1 providing u wit clear evidence undecided

nugga! ur eyes need Parozone and not visine
Your analogy with wife and slaps is bloody terrible and pretty fvcked up.

Anyways mate,For it to be a "photoshop" the guys on both pics should be the same.Just nicki minaj swapping places with the other roadside trash.But clearly the fella with nicki minaj is potbellied,while the other niqqa is a hunk with 6packs. Adjust your reading glasses son.
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by switdil(f): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
Boll2010: I dn find u com here! Naso so joystick u dey luk for up n dwn! Person carry ur man joystick b4!tak tym grin
Bros how far na
Calm down o
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Gucci couldn't even tweet in English, I know he's smarter than that though, cos he was awarded scholarship to college, his tweets cracked the hell out of me, he didn't diss just nicki he also dissed young jeezy, rihanna, ciara and some other artist..I was like WTF the following morning he claimed he was hacked undecided cheesy grin grin

Nicki replied ''Career aint goin nowhere like horses in the stable, biitch flossin, clicking cable'' grin
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by fr3do(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tofunmi Abe: Read dis pls. In the public hospital of Itaguaí (RJ) in UK last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying.The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simply glued together by one membrane (skin), layer apart.When they opened up the hands of the child, you can't imagine what was written...'JESUS IS COMING BACK...' The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itaguaí is undergoing a movement now, People that havewithdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only saviour.God sent that child simply to convey his message. After a few hours, she died. Mission accomplished.I have received now, I'm passing on!!!The Lord of Lords is coming back.'Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:' Isaiah 55:6Send this to everyone in your address book, send it to all recipient on your contact Don't be too preoccupied with work. This is important!!!I am blessed and highly favored I got this mail from a friend and had to share it with everyone on my list.Let us take this serious as we stop every bad evil ways of ours, so we can, also, meet in heaven together and not apart.(It takes nothing from u ,let ur pride out of d way n send it 2 all)Dept of SurgeryHomerton University hospitalHomerton RowLondon E9 6

MY DREAM LAST NITE:

the scripture is enough
we dont need babies with notes on their palms or heaven returnees.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Boll2010: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
switdil:
Bros how far na
Calm down o
na me bros J u dy gv voice u 1 make I sample u#grin
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Boll2010: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin grin grin
fr3do:

the scripture is enough
we dont need babies with notes on their palms or heaven returnees.
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by switdil(f): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Boll2010: na me bros J u dy gv voice u 1 make I sample u#grin
undecided undecided
Kk
Send ur specimen first for thorough examination
Re: PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline by Boll2010: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2013
switdil:
undecided undecided
Kk
Send ur specimen first for thorough examination
wen i send d specimen;dnt jst luk at it bt use it for ursef tooo

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Looks Hot For Awol Awards UK / Wizkid Rocks Dolce & Gabbana In New Photos / Wale Adebayo: I Got Burnt While Playing Sango In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.