Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? (18643 Views)

In Need Of Sino Trucks Or Any Short Sound Tipper For Urgent Work For 4 Months L / In Need Of Sino Trucks Or Any Short Sound Tipper For Urgent Work For 4 Months L / Small Tanker Trucks Or Taxis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by businessguide: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng for a more comprehensive list.
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by businessguide: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view a more comprehensive list.
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Bostonfarms: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Need a trailer 14/16 tyres covered, drop contact will call to negotiate
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by ucdeboy011(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2019
We urgently need at least 30 units of dump Trucks (Bucket trucks) with a loading capacity ranging from 30 TO 45 TONS (any of 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 ,75 Tons) are all OK) for the 1 year hiring contract.
Truck Owners will provide us with their own drivers.
NOTE: The 1 year contract can be extended , Depending on your performance in terms of meeting up with our supply target per week consistently.
Your truck must be in a very good condition.
The interesting part of this hauling job is that the trucks will be travelling in a cycle of 3 different destinations ,with no fear of running empty . meaning that your trucks will be loaded on both the "going trip" and "returning trips". (you will make money on both trips .....while going and returning) .. so you will make money both "To and Fro"..
Below are the details of the job

Ca
Evept:
Please Nairalanders i need your help,

Can anyone here give me list of companies in Nigeria that usually rent or hire trucks or trialers etc with longterm contracts ? because Julius berger use to but they now have there own trcuks or trailers  own by there company ,i don't know if they still rent or hire from individuals or small companies.

if you have idea on companies that hires ,please give me the companies names, address, locations etc

i appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Call 07036845662
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by ucdeboy011(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2019
AJAOKUTA TO OTA,
OTA TO BENIN
BENIN TO AUCHI
AUCHI BACK TO AJAOKUTA....SO THE CYCLE BEGINS AGAIN .
DEAL NO 1: (AJAOKUTA , KOGI STATE TO OTA, OGUN STATE)
LOADING LOCATION : AJAOKUTA, KOGI STATE.
OFF-LOADING LOCATION : OTA, OGUN STATE.
HAUL MATERIAL ; white solid chemicals packaged in in 50kg bags ....just like bags of Cement.
Price :We pay N5000 PER TON
See the price per Trip below :
Example, For a truck carrying 30 Tons of load will be 5000 X 30 = N150,000 per Trip)
Similarly , For a truck carrying 45 etc
PAYMENT METHOD: INSTANT COMPLETE PAYMENT IS MADE AT POINT OF DELIVERY. .....MAXIMUM OF 45mins
NOTE: AFTER OFF-LOADING AT OTA, THE TRUCK WILL LOAD ANOTHER MATERIAL FROM THERE TO BENIN.
DEAL NO 2 : (OTA, OGUN STATE TO BENIN BYE-PASS, BENIN)
LOADING LOCATION : OTA, OGUN STATE.
OFF-LOADING LOCATION : BENIN BYE PASS, BENIN.
HAUL MATERIAL ; BLACK CLAY.
PRICE :We pay N N N 3000 PER TON
See the price per Trip below :
Example, For a truck carrying 30 Tons of load will be 3000 X 30 = N90,000 per Trip)
Similarly , For a truck carrying 45 Tons of load etc.
PAYMENT METHOD: INSTANT COMPLETE PAYMENT IS MADE AT POINT OF DELIVERY. .....MAXIMUM OF 45mins
DEAL NO 3 : BENIN TO AUCHI
NOTE : (EMPTY TRUCK) NO LOAD WILL BE TRANSPORTED ON THIS ROUTE FOR NOW,BUT WITH TIME THERE WILL BE PROVISION FOR LOAD.
DEAL NO 4: (AUCHI, BACK TO AJAOKUTA)
LOADING LOCATION :AUCHI, EDO STATE.
OFF-LOADING LOCATION : AJAOKUTA, KOGI STATE.
HAUL MATERIAL ; LIMESTONE.
PRICE :We pay N2,500 PER TON
Call 07036845662

Evept:
Please Nairalanders i need your help,

Can anyone here give me list of companies in Nigeria that usually rent or hire trucks or trialers etc with longterm contracts ? because Julius berger use to but they now have there own trcuks or trailers  own by there company ,i don't know if they still rent or hire from individuals or small companies.

if you have idea on companies that hires ,please give me the companies names, address, locations etc

i appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by kace34: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Are you into construction and you need trucks of various sizes like 20 tons, 30 tons, 35 tons and 45 tons. We can help you to get any size.

You can contact me with these details

Email: resourcecenter24@gmail.com
Phone Number: 08180483802

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by hordunayormie: 3:11pm On May 13, 2019
Hi peep, please i need a 10 tyre truck for hire to carry sand in Lagos state ASAP.
Kindly call 09053744748,
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by arofred(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
I have as much trucks as you want to haulage your containers to any destination in Nigeria, just call 08124897424 or whatsapp me your request.
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by paparazi7: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Do you need dump trucks, trailers, heavy equipments, such as tractors, excavators, flatbed trailers etc for hire. Contact 08109943939. We have the right solution for you at affordable price. Minimum contract term for heavy equipment leasing is 6 months.

We also assist you in buying howo dump trucks, brand new and foreign used in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Deji061: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hi,
Does anyone know of logistic Or any company I can register my pickup truck with or work with?. I will be glad if you can refer me to any. Thank you
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by paparazi7: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
Deji061:
Hi,
Does anyone know of logistic Or any company I can register my pickup truck with or work with?. I will be glad if you can refer me to any. Thank you
If you have 30 tons dump truck, call me on 08109943939 I have enough jobs for you, short and long term contracts.

1 Like

Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by patut(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pls i need flat bet trucks that can carry 40ft contn during week days.... Pls serious minded ones should contact me on wassap or call for real biz... 07031004052 Emmanuel
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Olujeje(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2020
does anyone here have covered trucks of 30ft or 26ft to carry goods from lagos to Abuja at least twice a week, please call 08141724369 lets do business
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Olujeje(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Hi Deji, i'm just seeing your message
you can call me @ 08141724369 lets talk.
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Dangrace01: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
Olujeje:
does anyone here have covered trucks of 30ft or 26ft to carry goods from lagos to Abuja at least twice a week, please call 08141724369 lets do business

Do you need this type

https://www.nairaland.com/5648257/disel-trucks-sale#86121116

If yes contact us today
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Cutiekatty: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2020
Our company is looking to hire 100 of 30 tons truck in Lagos . please if you have or know anyone that has to rent out on contract, my company pays 1.5 million a month. Please call 09066721621. Let's talk business. Please I want direct owners.
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by kace34: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Urgently needed 30 tons dump HOWO trucks for hire

M&S COMMUNICATION

Urgently needs 100 units of 30 tons Dump HOWO trucks for hire @ the rate of N70, 000 for a daily hire.

We will handle;
1. Diesel
2. Ticketing
3. Daily Drivers allowance

Location of Work
Ogun State
Ogun State and Oyo State
Ogun State and Lagos State

Materials to Carry
Clinker
Laterite
Sharp Sand
Black sand
Granite etc.

Any interested persons willing to give us their trucks for hire should contact us through 08180483802.

Please whatsapp only

Thanks
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by MAJESTICSCEPTER(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2020
We need tanker trucks ( 45,000 liters and 33.000 liters capacity).
Loading point: coconut

1. Load and discharge in Apapa..( 10 unit)

2 . Load in Apapa and discharge at Ibadan
( 10 unit)
Call/ WhatsApp: 08091800059
Thanks
Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Pxammy22(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2021
We are Launching the largest Heavy equipment rental marketplace in Nigeria soon!!! - TENDERD
�Tenderd is a heavy equipment rental marketplace, which helps contractors rent and manage quality construction equipment in a systematic and efficient way.
TENDERD platforms helps equipment owners and contractors see where their equipment is, how many hours has it worked, what is the fuel consumption, what are the utilization rates, what is the operator’s driving behavior.
�We invite heavy equipment owners who wants to generate multiple streams of income to sign-up in the link below
https://www.tenderd.com/ae/marketplace
�We'll share with you our demo soon as you complete the online registration
Visit: www.tenderd.com

Re: Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? by Oxmen(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
You can contact me if you are in need of tarponline body truck (30tons) trucks for the movement of your goods.
Contact me on 07069389188

(1) (2) (Reply)

Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / Letter To Activate Dormant Account / Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.