Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow (1389 Views)

10 Things Every Blogger Needs To Know / Top 10 + 1 Nigerian Blogs To Watch In 2014 / 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Achmet(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2013
Without further ado, I need blogs to follow. Though am not completely new to the blogging world but I just got a little bit more fascinated.

Get set, go!
Mine is instabuild.
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2013
Try and get a custom domain name!
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Achmet(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2013
I will. Im considering it.
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by secretcerish: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
cynicreport.

1 Like

Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by simongonner: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
simaoatbpress..com

1 Like

Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by bizfirst: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
it would be a great idea to look at the tips I share freely at: www.notopoverty.com. As a newbie, you'll never go wrong with that decision!
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Achmet(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
secretcerish: cynicreport.

following you already... thanks for sharing
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by megajay1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
MINE IS ABOUT HEALTH, I POST DAILY HEALTH TIPS AND HOW TO LIVE HEALTHY; PHYSICALLY,MENTALLY AND OTHERWISE. I POST EVERYDAY.
www.cliniconomy..com
try to check it out.
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by jmethelblog(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2013
For celebrity and fashion follow www.lindaikeji..com and www.bellanaija.com for tips and tutorial follow www.ogbongeblog.com www.doncaprio.com www.jmethelblog..com and so many other
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by omotayokay: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Follow updates on my blog for FREE @ http://www.rosyside.com/blog.htm . You'd be gald you did
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by theSpark(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
My blog is neonng. it's a news site.
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Oraclepredict: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2013
My is Www.Oraclepredict..com
Get the latest football Betting prediction 4 free
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by secretcerish: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
pls how do i get a custom domain name?
mikketech: Try and get a custom domain name!
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by mavtrevor(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Are you interested in starting your own blog? I have good news for you, if you want to start a blog and earn real money from your blog then you have to follow the "Beginner's Guide to Blogging" Series i have published on my site.

Beginners guide to blogging: How to build a blog – Episode 1 covers all you need to know before starting a blog and how you can actually build your own Wordpress blog from scratch. You can even get me to help you install your blog for FREE!

Beginners guide to Blogging: Content Creation – Episode 2 covers all the content creation guides like the types of content and how you can properly optimize your content to rank high in search engines so as to attract more visitors to your site so you can earn more money.

Beginners guide to blogging: Search Engine Optimization – Episode 3 discusses all the search engine optimization guide and all you need to know to succeed as a blogger.

Beginners Guide to Blogging: Web Promotion – Episode 4 actually covers all the web promotion guides and where you can drive traffic to your sit from.

More series will be released within the week, so if you really want to start earning some real $$$$ you need to read the series.
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Olumidzti(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by oluwadanie1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
www.oluwadanie.mywapblog.com
its a general blog nd stil upcoming sha
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by CBNIM: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2014
follow www.corporatebusinesses..com for latest tips on successful businesses
Re: Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow by henryobinna(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Achmet: Without further ado, I need blogs to follow. Though am not completely new to the blogging world but I just got a little bit more fascinated.

Get set, go!
Mine is instabuild.
follow this www.legitstuffs.com
its a blog that discusses Android games, apps, tips and internet tips as well

(1) (Reply)

THE SECRET CODE: The Master Key That Gives You Everything You Want On Internet / Is It Advisable To Create A Blog With Focus On Many Topics / Photoshop Cs6| Add Fire, Light And Smoke "EASY AND SIMPLE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.