Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) (30909 Views)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Goldenheart(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Last days indeed.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fear fear lion!! Look at his other lousy brother here!! tongue tongue

Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by geeworld1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian: Amazing!!

In the words of Brain, "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy grin

In the words of Brain, "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy grin

I think so brain...lol
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by zynzyn(m): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
omanifrank: na so na [img]http://.com/images/yam2.jpg[/img]

Shall we call this Yam or Yand or Yarm?! shocked
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
zig2ryme04: please whats the title of the movie?
D title of dt movie is "KINIU GBE AJANLEKOKO HARI."
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
drnoel:
Yes pinky, the same thing we ponder every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Wrong reply undecided That's a different convo.

Here is what u mean,
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by goodmike7: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
really nice
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by baby124: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
What is most scary to me is that the lion can actually reach that far up into a tree. A tree with no steps or branches for that matter.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by lyricalz: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: That's why I love nature.

Oh boy, animals come dey evolve nowadays o

Imagine, African karate squirrel too.

One day one day, na lions go carry riffle to hunt humans.

This man is sounding lyk a jehova witness
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by binachi01(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abeg na lie.Lions can't climb trees only tigers.so what's actually d title of d ere itage
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by HassanAJibril(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Allahu akbar.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Grahamjnr(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice movie! When is part 2 coming out?
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2013

E T T
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by fabby26(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lions are not good climbers, but simply they are opportunistic climbers. It's sometime strange to see lions climb this height. Abeg no Endtime tinz o
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by goodgood2(m): 1:21am On Sep 13, 2013
Who wan argue with me say this no be things time end? Click LIKE if you believe this is things time end.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by 9ja4eva: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Lovely pics...i love me lions...
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by hummerwise(m): 1:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Photoshop things
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by deebrain(m): 2:55am On Sep 13, 2013

In the words of pinky " i think so brain, but i was begining to think of chewing gum...you know, lion, stuck- gum! (annoying laughter) NARF!"....

(the Lord knows i miss that cartoon)
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by rusher14: 5:02am On Sep 13, 2013
Echo: ''You OK Bro?''

Etosha: ''I'm fine, thanks. You are awesome''

Echo: '' No worries. C'mon let's go eat that Ideot taking our pictures''

Etosha: ""The head for me this time OK?''
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by philogos4: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Look out for each other
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Ishilove: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2013
zeelo2014: Looking at the pictures made me laugh. A whole king of the jungle could barely jump a height of about 10ft. Lol! What a humilating experience.
These aren't full grown lions. Full grown male lions can't even stay in the same territory because they are VERY territorial. These lions are 'teenagers', and still has the mentality of a cub, that's why the younger one climbed a tree to sleep. An adult lion has no business climbing trees to nap. That's for babies.
In addition, if you notice, both Eto and Etosha climb, which shows that they are still very light and haven't reached full adult weight. A full grown adult lion will be too heavy to climb that height.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Harbyhordun: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Beautiful! Family is really very important.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by dasparrow: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2013
@Post

Beautiful big cats. I am a fan of big cats: leopards, lions, tigers, jaguars, mountain lions etc. That is why I am always watching National Geographic wild. Just look at the way animals are displaying brotherly love while you have some humans trying to use their brother for ritual purposes. What a world!
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by sammirano: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2013
lazy lion
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by icon8: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:
As unstable and idiotic Pinky was, I'm sure he could figure out my post angry

Hint: The position of my post tongue
Cool...FTC things...congrats dearie! grin
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by fike: 9:03am On Sep 13, 2013
amazing! amazing!! amazing!!!
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by arthgideon: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Cute and funny
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by profsho1(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2013
If a lion can help his own brother,it means any human being that can help his fellow human being is nothing but devil
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by ideyvexnow: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

Oh boy, animals come dey evolve nowadays o

Imagine, African karate squirrel too.

One day one day, na lions go carry riffle to hunt humans.

E.T.A

End Time Animals.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by 1stToComment: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
OP,

Did you read the story from the source before you came here to deceive people.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by gbishman: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Amazing, God in his infinity wisdon is sure great. We humans have alot to draw from this. One thing we should take away is that we should be our brothers keeper.
Re: Lion Helps His Brother Stuck On A Tree (PHOTOS) by Stegomiah: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
1stToComment: OP,

Did you read the story from the source before you came here to deceive people.

:-/ :-/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Limbs Produced By ABUBAKAR Shuaibu-Narkuta, Hausa Man / Mark Zuckerberg, Yuri Milner And Stephen Hawking To Begin Search For Alien Life. / My LG Plasma Refuses To Start Up (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.