Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,002 members, 7,803,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (33960 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Invitation For Test - Lab Analyst At British American Tobacco BAT / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by kiete(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2013
Plz, help! i tried to activate my account and it said ''your activation details are incorrect'' i tried to do the test irrespective of the activation status but the site refuse to allow me access to the test questions. please what should i do? plz i need respons ASAP! thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2013
Happy Sunday fellas!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls pple,how do I take d practise test?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ecolime(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Pls pple,how do I take d practise test?
After registering your details on Nubiaville, click on "online test" icon on your portal.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Virgohills(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Where do i see practice test question.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
ecolime:
After registering your details on Nubiaville, click on "online test" icon on your portal.
I saw just one practise test

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ecolime(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: I saw just one practise test
They should be 3 in number.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: I saw just one practise test

I guess they removed links to two of the practice text, when I activated my account this morning to take the exam, I saw only two practice test. So I guessed maybe they're changing patterns in questions, I sharply took my exams before hard/tough question would be presented for late comers. My advise to all that are yet to take their test, pls hurry up and do your's, delay is very dangerous.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
kiete: Plz, help! i tried to activate my account and it said ''your activation details are incorrect'' i tried to do the test irrespective of the activation status but the site refuse to allow me access to the test questions. please what should i do? plz i need respons ASAP! thanks.

I hope u've resolved the issue, but if u've not, ensure U're using a PC, follow the instructions step by step as instructed in the First email Nubiaville/BAT sent to u, in activating ur account, open the 2nd email nubianville sends to u after u must have created and registered an account using ur email, click on the link activate.
After activating go back to the first mail sent to u, copy the link been given to u and paste in ur browser page, then I hope ur home page appears for u to take ur test, pls ensure ur internet connection is strong and use firefox/goggle chrome as ur browser.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Very touch hard test, I mean very hard test o, the one i did, network disturbance and the test was quite different from the practice test, it seems they made the test tougher this time, or probably for those who wrote late like me cry, chaii, I wonder if i will make it to the next level,..with the kind of high scores i'm hearing on this forum like 81.2%, 74%, 65%...

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by asagal(f): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
am done o.... scored 54.55%

Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Virgohills(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please is there comprehension in the questions?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Virgohills: Please is there comprehension in the questions?
no

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Virgohills(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
GOD bless u br...I will take mine 6am tomorrow morning
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
Virgohills: GOD bless u br...I will take mine 6am tomorrow morning
good luck boocheesy
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Gassong(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
I just registered and I cant see any practice qxn in the site...... sad
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Gassong(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
I guess they have removed it......uhmmmm angry
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by kiete(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
aggiel:

I guess they removed links to two of the practice text, when I activated my account this morning to take the exam, I saw only two practice test. So I guessed maybe they're changing patterns in questions, I sharply took my exams before hard/tough question would be presented for late comers. My advise to all that are yet to take their test, pls hurry up and do your's, delay is very dangerous.
Yes bro. my account has been activated and i have done the practice test. i was about taking the real test when i was told to hold on till like 9pm because of traffic on their site.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Finally I've taken the test. *wipes sweat* *calms down*. 76.36%.
I earnestly pray my score is good enough to BATN.
to those who are yet to write theirs, the other two practice tests will appear when you're done with your test.Those fellas don wise up . and yeah, they repeated 11 verbal questions from practice 1 verbatim. The logic part wasn't funny sha(to me though)

Now the phone interview call begins.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mheen, peeps are chopping 80% and above on other sites o! I just pray BATN does not make 80% their benchmark. Oluwa help o!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
blazerMaks: Finally
I've taken the test. *wipes sweat* *calms down*. 76.36%.
to those who are yet to write theirs, the other two practice tests will
appear when you're done with your test.Those fellas don wise up . and
yeah, they repeated 11 verbal questions from practice 1 verbatim. The
logic part wasn't funny sha(to me though)

told ya. congrats...
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
blazerMaks: Finally I've taken the test. *wipes sweat* *calms down*. 76.36%.
to those who are yet to write theirs, the other two practice tests will appear when you're done with your test.Those fellas don wise up . and yeah, they repeated 11 verbal questions from practice 1 verbatim. The logic part wasn't funny sha(to me though)

What do you think would be the cut-off point?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
blazerMaks: Finally I've taken the test. *wipes sweat* *calms down*. 76.36%.

No wonder its test one they 1st removed sad
Its the only one I was yet to do .
Either which way, God dey
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
kiete: Plz, help! i tried to activate my account and it said ''your activation details are incorrect'' i tried to do the test irrespective of the activation status but the site refuse to allow me access to the test questions. please what should i do? plz i need respons ASAP! thanks.
Happened to me don't sweat.
Before clicking on the link, or copying and pasting on ur browser, first log into your nubeville account.
You will see them say" paste link to start test" or something like that.
Paste the link you got from your mail now. Your test should start
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
@ erza, Babe thanks *receive a hug*. I was practically stalking this thread for test hints. I had to rush back to test site when I heard they've aced up their tactics.
@ emahel, Bros I have no idea o. I have no links to BATN or Nubiaville. I be fellow job seeker like you. But I think it may be based on general performance. The better the higher. So let's just pray test veterans don't spoil show for newbies like me.
#prayerModeActivated.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by sirbone007(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
I scored a 67.25%
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by deturla: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
81.8 percent............#chess Guru,where u @man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thank u Jesus!!!!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ernike: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Scored 89.09%...Oluwa is involved. God ll see us 2ru

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
emahnwel:

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
emahnwel:

Average score of 50%, there are other stages in the recruitment process I believe, so these is just the first stage to cut-down the number of applicants.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by wonda26(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
na wa o.... they say i should wait till 9 p.m. Is that a good idea? Should I wait? undecided
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
aggiel:

Average score of 50%, there are other stages in the recruitment process I believe, so these is just the first stage to cut-down the number of applicants.

Ah! Thanks to God. I just pray so. Buh, how sure are you, Aggiel?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / After 2 Years Of Unemployment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.