Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (33963 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Invitation For Test - Lab Analyst At British American Tobacco BAT / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
LMAO!!! Anyways, TIME UP!!! SWITCH OFF ALL LAPTOPS,SMARTPHONES NOW AND RAISE YOUR HANDS
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
All the scores m seeing is making me cry,did u guyz actually score all that or u r jst here to talk. And u who scored 92% . You probably must v seen all those questions somewhere or u must have a logic dictionary in ur head cos I don't believe u ... Whichever way God dey

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Pattey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
owenlyn1: scored 92.73%. What is the next stage.

Here are extracts from your posts earlier this year;

I just got a gud job

I have a gud job , d best any graduate can
think of

Am comfortable, I earn 6 figures monthly

www.nairaland.com/1151656/how-stop-thinking

I'm just curious tho, what then are you doing on a
thread for job seekers? Cos its BAT? What of your
Good jOb and the SIX Figure salary?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by deturla: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pattey:

I just got a gud job

I have a gud job , d best any graduate can think of

I'm just curious tho, what then are you doing on a thread for job seekers? Cos its BAT? What of your Good jOb?

, but remember sir, change is the only constant thing in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get thatcheers
hahahahahahaha................... ;Dfunny dude

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by deturla: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thow_Lou: All the scores m seeing is making me cry,did u guyz actually score all that or u r jst here to talk. And u who scored 92% . You probably must v seen all those questions somewhere or u must have a logic dictionary in ur head cos I don't believe u ... Whichever way God dey

well..........yea, you are very correct bro, i could remember when i was answering my tests that, i saw most of the logic questions in a particular GMAT TEXTBOOK, CANT REMEmber tho, and also the maths were a tad cheap.............i feel all of this is basically a result of practising and practising,,,......as for the guy, i' can be sure he did the practise qns and saw some of the qns there!!!!!looool, just saying...all the best to all of us!!SHALOM

LIKE nubiaville SAID: all is a function of practising and practising and more practising........................................................
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
You must have a photographic brain then ... Lol
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
By the way, the deadline for the test is 1pm today so we should know what the result is latest Wednesday hopefully and please who knows what the next stage of the recruitment process is ...
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Pattey(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
deturla:

, but remember sir, change is the only constant thing in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Get thatcheers
hahahahahahaha................... ;Dfunny dude

I completely agree with you miss. . . Change is indeed the only constant thing in life.

If not, how do we rationalize someone who wants to leave a '6-figure Per Month Dream Job in a Big Company' to start working as a Fresher (Management Trainee) in a cigarette company?

You're right, "change is the only constant thing" is responsible for it cheesy

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by emeeco(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pattey:

I just got a gud job

think of

100,000 is still six figures, and I believe BAT pay more.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by emeeco(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
deturla:

well..........yea, you are very correct bro, i could remember when i was answering my tests that, i saw most of the logic questions in a particular GMAT TEXTBOOK, CANT REMEmber tho, and also the maths were a tad cheap.............i feel all of this is basically a result of practising and practising,,,......as for the guy, i' can be sure he did the practise qns and saw some of the qns there!!!!!looool, just saying...all the best to all of us!!SHALOM

LIKE nubiaville SAID: all is a function of practising and practising and more practising........................................................
I believe this might be the link http://www.majortests.com/gmat/sentence_correction.php
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Pattey(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
eme.eco:
100,000 is still six figures, and I believe BAT pay more.

Not with the way that guy was talking about it. . . More like 500+ to him grin. . . Check the particular thread

Anywaiz, outta una thread. . . Enjoy folks!

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blazerMaks: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
eme.eco:
I believe this might be the link http://www.majortests.com/gmat/sentence_correction.php
I'm so loving NL. Bro, can you paste (or PM me) some more test links? I've got only the popular SHL and Dragnet ones.
Bless you
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thow_Lou: By the way, the deadline for the test is 1pm today so we should know what the result is latest Wednesday hopefully and please who knows what the next stage of the recruitment process is ...

The next stage is a phone interview. After dat wud be a face to face interview, den an assessment center, den one last interview.. Den Offer letter.. Pls guys be at ur best. Be rest assured dat u are competing against some of the best brains in the country becos BAT only shortlists the best starting even from the first stage. Dats why ur invitation mail said 'congrats'... I scored 96.35 btw. Believe me dat test was easy. The verbal brought me down tho.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by DammyFx: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls guys paste the dragnet shl link here because i do not have the link .we need to start preparing for honeywell as well.. Plssssss paste the link here.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by DammyFx: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
blazerMaks:
I'm so loving NL. Bro, can you paste (or PM me) some more test links? I've got only the popular SHL and Dragnet ones.
Bless you
bro kindly paste the link of the dragnet /shl and other relevant link that you know i can practice dragnet question .. **luvola in the building**
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by lorddeni: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Maybe he got sacked tho
:-)

Pattey:

I just got a gud job

I'm just curious tho, what then are you doing on a thread for job seekers? Cos its BAT? What of your Good jOb?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by DammyFx: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
This Bat recruitment is like a uefa champions league .. The application stage is the group stage aspect while the online test is round 1 .Those that will be interview on phone will be playing the champions league round two.. Every stage is like a final because the competition is among the best brain in the country.. God help us .. *** make una help me beg the moderator to lift my ban *cry*cry*
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
DammyFx: This Bat recruitment is like a uefa champions league .. The application stage is the group stage aspect while the online test is round 1 .Those that will be interview on phone will be playing the champions league round two.. Every stage is like a final because the competition is among the best brain in the country.. God help us .. *** make una help me beg the moderator to lift my ban *cry*cry*

Hahahahaha luvola himself. Send dem a mail.. I tink they are 3 so u can send 3 of dem a mail or open anoda account
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by MaforBea(f): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls who knows, or knows an insider that knows the exact cut-off mark ? Because that's important. Is it 50 like Angiee says or 60 ??
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
I believe someone here has an idea of the cut off ... Can the house know this please and what's the phone interview like ? What kind of questions will be asked and what are the looking out for ?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by perrychemical: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Those guys would have probably seen the question somewhwere if truly they have that kind of point .
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by owenlyn1: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pattey:

I just got a gud job

think of

The fact i have something good does not mean i cant go for a better one. If i am lucky to get Bat and find another better opportunity than BAT, i will still go fo it. I am Human

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by owenlyn1: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
lorddeni: Maybe he got sacked tho
:-)

Your Father got sacked

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ecolime(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Phone interview on my mind smiley
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by owenlyn1: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pattey:

I just got a gud job

U nor try sha, U go post thread when i open when i get personal issues. E don turn topic for my office. Lot of guys on this forum work with me, and they are among those you are calling veterans.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
You guys are trying to derail the topic.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Pattey(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
owenlyn1:

U nor try sha, U go post thread when i open when i get personal issues. E don turn topic for my office. Lot of guys on this forum work with me, and they are among those you are calling veterans.

i dont know who you guys are calling veterans here . . . but sorry if i caused any 'uneasy situation' for you tho . . . grin

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
My friend told me, she got a very high score last year but was not shortlisted for the phone interview, the test warned against suspicious activities, could there be any way Nubia ville monitors your activity during the test.... cause i know for once, that a timer could be set to monitor the number of times you blur the window, or shift focus else where!!!!....

SO my advise is, be honest in your test.... i did mine myself, not really a gud score though, but make we dey watch for now... but the guys with 96%, 92% and 86%, you guys are really good, a 96% means you failed just two questions shocked,

For sure BAT select only the best brains, and most times only a single person is chosen per department!, so guys sharpen ur swords... the battle is hear!!!

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by lorddeni: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ Owelyn,

my dad's bn happily retired 4 10yrs btw
was evn trying 2 help provide an alibi for ur lying confused ass
u urself said u had gotn 'd best job any graduate could get'

So, y d hustling for a decent BAT
Either way, u've got credibility issues
& if you don't change...

From ur posts history,
clear u've developed a dumb habit
of low-balling pathetic insults at people
who call u out for your obvious contradictions

No smart way to act

owenlyn1:

Your Father got sacked

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
ok ok people, its ok...lets end all d fighting and focus on d reason for the thread....no need for the bickering...if u v been hurt,on behalf of everybody, kpele....lets move ahead ehn please!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by lorddeni: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ ifycyril, am all for peace
but d fellow @owelyn has to apologise
for his patently pathetic attempt to bring my dad into this.

He got called out for his contradictions,
by @Pattey and I seconded the point
Seeing its undeniable validity

d boy didn't announce his score here
to uplift people's spirits clearly-nope

& this is coming from som1 who scored
within the same bracket as him
So no bs talk of envy pls

to
ifycyril: ok ok people, its ok...lets end all d fighting and focus on d reason for the thread....no need for the bickering...if u v been hurt,on behalf of everybody, kpele....lets move ahead ehn please!
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ecolime(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's ok guys. We don't need all these fights. Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income / INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.