Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? (2850 Views)

Poll: Would you vote for IBB, Buhari, Or Atiku?

Yes: 31% (10 votes)
No: 68% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by symple: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2006
Nigeria Before And Nigeria Now

IBB, Buhari and Atiku: these are the three candidates I don’t want to see contesting 2007 election. But now that they’ve got the chance can they win?  Well, l don’t think so. Though they know how to play political games. They also know how to waggle their way into that seat but do u think that’s going to be possible this time?

Just about everybody has had enough from these leaders. They’ve tried before,they failed but they still want to rule in order to ruin thing they couldn’t ruin then.

IBB move out of Asorock with two planes carring his properties after stashin enough money that can do him for the rest of his life.

Abacha died loosing most of Nigeria’s stolen money to foreign countries.
Buhari and other northern leaders played their own part then. Atiku is still playing his own part and they all still want to play. They’ve ruled Nigeria real bad.

Nigeria used to be the 3rd richest country in the world but we’re now one of the poorest .I think the 12 leaders who have ruled this country are responsible for it by ignoring all our source of income when they discovered oil.

Every youth in Nigeria today extra bust ass to get whatever they want. And this has always lead to something disastrous eg vandalization of pipelines which also lead to pipeline explosion. This is not common in other countries that are also endowed with this same resources.

Now l think most Nigerians has come to realize that these leaders don’t even have what it takes to be on that seat . Pres.Chief Olusegun Obasanjo whose on that seat today used to be a technician in NDA before he waggled his way in(military regime)Then he became a farmer (wealthy though) and still waggled his way in(Democracy)Come to think of it, what can a technician and a farmer do when it comes to politics.

I think Nigerians don’t want to take this anymore so they disallowed his 3rd term.
We don’t want these FOPs no more. They’ve done enough.

These FOPs should GTFO we don’t need them. They don’t give us good reputation. They don’t repect Nigerian out there. These same old leader that have ruled, still ruling and still want to rule caused it because if they had made home a better place, ,nobody would ever think of going out there to do crazy things.

This is Nigeria before,Nigeria now don't know what Nigeria to come is goin to be like.

I think Nigeria can move forward to next level if we have a good leader to make good use of the resources we have.

What y’all think?
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by emmie4j(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2006
dont worry, the north will have another 8 years in mecca before they see Aso rock again. We need to solidify democratic and human rights principles before these morons have another chance of instituting more sharia laws or turning us into an islamic nation!!! South-south baby!!!!!
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Seun(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2006
Some northern politicians, including the chairman and vice-chairman of MRDD, have progressive ideas that will help this country. They intend to focus on the welfare of the security forces and the liberalization of trade.  They spoke of technology transfer as being a more sensible step than banning of importation of rice and such. I like them.

As for IBB, Buhari or Atiku, for Nigeria's sake we should avoid voting for them or any of their supporters.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Rottweiler(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2006
None of this ones shall become president. Mark my words.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by kafero(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2006
You people stood against third term because you didn't want OBJ. Now you don't want IBB,Buhari and Atiku. So who do you want? I think Peter Odili will be our next President-Mark my word. Now don't think I am from the East- far from it. Please let us all go out and vote a South South President for the UNITY of this country. Think South South Think Nigeria Save Nigeria smiley
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DaHitler(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2006
I voted no, but I know little about Atiku. I will definately not vote for IBB. Buhari's extreme religious stance is also a major turn off for me.

However if I had to chose between the 3, I would vote for Atiku. Frankly, I am willing to take anything but IBB. lipsrsealed
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by badman(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
2007 is between the three of them, even if we dont vote for any of them, cos i dont think our votes matter again. the best of the three should be ibb
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DaHitler(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2006
IBB wrecked the economy. He stole billions of dollars from the country. Buhari or Atiku would be a lot better than him.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by badman(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2006
looking at it well they are all thieves but i still feel ibb wants to redeem his image by offering something better.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2006
Seun:

Some northern politicians, including the chairman and vice-chairman of MRDD, have progressive ideas that will help this country. They intend to focus on the welfare of the security forces and the liberalization of trade.  They spoke of technology transfer as being a more sensible step than banning of importation of rice and such. I like them.

As for IBB, Buhari or Atiku, for Nigeria's sake we should avoid voting for them or any of their supporters.

I happen to listen to them too and i think they have something really good for nigeria & Nigerians, i was quite impressed by all they have to say. The only things that boders me is that OBJ himself said more than that before he got there and as soon as he got there

I would support atiku but babangida and buhari, no way. ATIKU is way beta than the 2 of them and i think he has a great chance with ACD and don't forget that my Bola tinubu would be running as Vice.  grin
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by aparo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2006
IBB? Kai!!! Shegey!!! He looted more than Abacha. Only got away cos he's dead! He would die soon though! Atiku, he is full of sh, t! He is a looter too and has not done anything apart from try to privatise Nigeria - To Himself - and the old fool called OBJ cant control him. My preference in a situation of no escape is Sharia Crazy disciplinarian Buhari. At least, he showed interest in trying to do some positive thing in the country. And all you guys speaking, no one has said anything alleging that Buhari looted. We must recognise that the problems of Nigeria starts and ends with this looting. Did someone mention Odili? Pls drop the idea, I stayed in Rivers State (Port) through most of his tenure and his looting is tending towards Abachalistic. Let us all just pray for some fresh enthutiast and not these old cronies. But if I am choiceless, I would pick Buhari.
- I have spoken
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by pascal(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2006
We need to pray hard and watch as things unfold in our motherland.

But is the problem 2007? I am more concern about what happens after 2011 because the hawks are watching to make the best advantage of any wrong doing now.

Watch out.

lipsrsealed
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by eveseh(f): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2006
yea he can,i believe so
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2006
aparo:

IBB? Kai!!! Shegey!!! He looted more than Abacha. Only got away because he's dead! He would die soon though! Atiku, he is full of sh, t! He is a looter too and has not done anything apart from try to privatise Nigeria - To Himself - and the old fool called OBJ can't control him. My preference in a situation of no escape is Sharia Crazy disciplinarian Buhari. At least, he showed interest in trying to do some positive thing in the country. And all you guys speaking, no one has said anything alleging that Buhari looted. We must recognise that the problems of Nigeria starts and ends with this looting. Did someone mention Odili? Please drop the idea, I stayed in Rivers State (Port) through most of his tenure and his looting is tending towards Abachalistic. Let us all just pray for some fresh enthutiast and not these old cronies. But if I am choiceless, I would pick Buhari.
- I have spoken

Abachalistic, I like that word haha

Unfortunately IBB is going to win, people were saying that he has been quite, This guy started campaigning since 2005 !
Sucks that he is going to win though!!!
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by princeonx: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2006
With God Anything/everything is, sorry! in Nigeria anything is possible!
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Jakumo(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2006
Buharis role in the 2007 presidential election is to provide comic relief, as his chances of winning any post higher than the village square lunatic are so remote as to be negligible.   Like Buhari, Atiku's biggest challenge for 2007 will be attempting to comprehend or utter an intelligible English sentence despite having  only a grade school education.  Both of these rich but retarded buffoons will fade from public view soon enough, and rightly so.

IBB, the Evil Genius of Minna Rock will no doubt be subverted at every step of his presidential quest by the international community, due to post 9-11 jitters made worse by the memory that it was IBB who sneaked Nigeria into the OIC ( Organisation of Islamic Countries) during his kleptocratic rule in the 1980's.  Despite these opposing forces,  Babangida is wily, persuasive, educated, articulate and RICH enough to pull off a second entry into the presidential suite at Aso Rock, unless a "misguided" warhead eviscerates him in his hilltop mansion before zero hour.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:33am On Jun 07, 2006
Jakumo:

Buharis role in the 2007 presidential election is to provide comic relief, as his chances of winning any post higher than the village square lunatic are so remote as to be negligible. Like Buhari, Atiku's biggest challenge for 2007 will be attempting to comprehend or utter an intelligible English sentence despite having only a grade school education. Both of these rich but retarded buffoons will fade from public view soon enough, and rightly so.

IBB, the Evil Genius of Minna Rock will no doubt be subverted at every step of his presidential quest by the international community, due to post 9-11 jitters made worse by the memory that it was IBB who sneaked Nigeria into the OIC ( Organisation of Islamic Countries) during his kleptocratic rule in the 1980's. Despite these opposing forces, Babangida is wily, persuasive, educated, articulate and RICH enough to pull off a second entry into the presidential suite at Aso Rock, unless a "misguided" warhead eviscerates him in his hilltop mansion before zero hour.

Man I like how you write, Are you some type of Journalist or something?
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DaHitler(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2006
I am hoping for the war head option. cheesy

My thoughts on IBB is that America is well aware of his record. Maybe the perception that IBB might end up in power led the U.S. government to issue a warning that Nigeria would break up in 15 years or less. With out a doubt, America will not tolerate any pro-Jihadist country with vast access to oil wealth. The only exception is Iran since they have a solid democracy.

Now, I am not in any way implying that America gets the last word, but I doubt they will be taken any chances by allowing Islamic zealot like IBB to assume the Presidency of the largest oil exporter on the continent.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Bibi(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2006
None of the three will win,
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by dakmanzero(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
who said ibb is an islamic zealot?

Havent u seen the way his wife dresses?

he worships only one god and that is KUDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! (moolah)
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
War head option indeed!
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by kellorah: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2006
none of dem. canta fire der left nyash!
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by MP007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2006
None of the above.Nigerians !! open ur eyes, U this nigerians self, u know say this people dey theif una money, but stil u stil dey discuss them, wdf?
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by aparo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2006
You talk well
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by oshkosh(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2006
Definitely none of the three. IBB is a master schema, good leader of men, but definitely not of a nation requiring much more than the game of politics at this time.

Buhari, any credibility he has as a past leader was bestowed on his regime by the late Idiagbon. He has no part to play in the Nigeria of tomorrow,

OBJ - No way. Credit to him for placing Nigeria (particularly the macro economy) on it's current charted course, but time to hand over to a youger leader to continue the battle.

Atiku - the worst of them all. Greedy, self-centered, overly ambitious, visionless and bereft of any interllectual capacity. I read with dismay some comments attributed to, and when his shady political and financial deals are factored in, I'd rather have Lawrence Anini in Aso Rock!!

Guys, surely we can do better than these candidates.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Odeku(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2006
Damn Lawrence Anini, a arm robber. None of this people will ever rule Nigeria again mark my word, Nigeria of today is different .
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by buchio7(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2006
u cant vouch for anything when it comes to nigerian politics because all manner of hideous n strange stuff go on. an example of such strange stuff is d bandying of peter odili as a presidential candidate, anyone who has lived in p.h or knws abt p.h politics knows dat odili is a bad option because of his violent tendencies,corruption and inclination towards d dark side. ibb is seeking redemption for his image and atiku has corrupt tendencies.
d leader nieria needs is a young,educated and vibrant person who can muscle d armed forces under his control and call d bluff of characters like ibb,atiku e.t.c. a donald duke fits d first few traits(i.e.young,educated and vibrant)but whether he can control d army and put d political jobbers in dere place is anoda story.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DaddyO(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2006
The Armed forces in Nigeria is being completely reformed, with younger, more professional soldiers raised to positions of leadership within the forces. Hopefully, Nigeria will replicate the models in Turkey, China etc, where they protect and preserve democracy and stay away from direct participation.

I for one cannot stand Atiku, and despite not liking IBB or OBJ, would prefer either of them to this thieving and power hungry goat. Seeing the way he larvishes money, especially on this family and cronies is unbelievable. How did he get so wealthy. What's his source of wealth. It's common knowledge that he has bought up almost all of Nigeria through front companies and now aims to bribe his way into leading this nation. I would rather have a Peter Odili, El Rufai, Soludu, Ribadu, Akinluyi, Okonji Iweala, Duke, Atta than continue with this mess.

At least IBB is guarded in his utterances and can come accross as a statesman despite his many faults legendry scheming. Atiku on the other hand will say whatever and do whatever it takes to promote his ambition, even to the detriment of unity and stability of the country.

If Obasanjo is to leave an enduring legacy behind, it's to do whatever it takes, that is necessary, to stop Atiku, IBB, Kalu from ever leading this country.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Odeku(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2006
Like I've said and I repeat, ATIKU NOR IBB will never rule Nigeria, forget about politics, OBJ will choose the next president of the country to replace him, and neither ATIKU or IBB fit that post for now.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by GENTLETEE(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2006
This should not be a question cos the answer is obviously a big capital No!None of them will be president and that is emphatic.Who needs them anyway?Nigeria and Nigerians should have no need for these trio.Let me say here that the next president of Nigeria will be a shock to most but will be accepted by all or the very majority.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DRANOEL(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2006
atiku has a diploma in law
atiku recently challenged obj to come up with any damming evidence against him
those of us that know politics know that atiku holds the aces,watch out for the next 2 months
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by shango(m): 4:13am On Jul 27, 2006
Atiku has a diploma in law.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he also has several bussinesses which explains his multimillion dollar worth as was cited from his autobiography in the Washington Post last week. Please, name 2 bussiness Atiku owns, their base of operations, and the taxes they have filed in any country. Better yet give us one product or service any of Atiku's bussiness.

And please name which college and what year he got his law degree. Please. I bet it is a Northen Naija Institute. And what kind of law did he study?

I swear Abacha could rise from the dead tommorrow and there would be brain dead zombie like morons running around like a beheaded chicken supporting his reelection. IBB for 2007?

If a Northerner gets voted in for 2007 mark my words there will be another secterian civil war in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refineries In Indonesia Is False - Build Up Nigerian / A Must Read ! Before You Go Out For Any Protest: / Two Party State Is Best For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.