Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:04 AM

Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? (2841 Views)

Poll: Would you vote for IBB, Buhari, Or Atiku?

Yes: 31% (10 votes)
No: 68% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Condemn Boko-Haram, Clark Dares IBB, Buhari / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Revealed: How Ibb, Buhari, Atikuothers Sponsor Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DaHitler(m): 4:22am On Jul 27, 2006
I like Buhari for some reason. He is the only non-first republic Nigerian leader that I can truly say is just and honest. Its a pity that it is not likely that he would ever re-assume the mantle of the nation. Buhari is the embodiment of what Nigeria needs to create a decent society. Anyone who would like to believe moderates like Obj (Honestly speaking, he is a moderate. Don't listen to what people say. Look at how he handled issues like Sharia and the Islamic riots) is just fooling themselves. Nigeria needs someone that is resolute and steadfast in his commitment to enforce decency and good-behavior in regardless of who gets destroyed in the process. For the State is above all. A lesson, that judging by the support that the bastard known as IBB is getting, some Nigerians have yet to learn.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DRANOEL(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2006
@shango
what makes you feel northern universities are not good? considering n.u.c has rated udu sokoto,unijos,buk,unimaid,bsu high.or are you trying to say the mushroom universities in the west(excluding u.i,oau,unilag) are better?
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by shango(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2006
again I will ask, what univerisy and what program did he go through to get his degree. I never said Northern universities are not good. Please quote where I ever said that. I said where did Atiku get his degree. Maybe you did not get the point of my post. Atiku, like many politicians of his type is a fraud, he has a 1.2 million dollar Potomac mansion here in Maryland and several houses in Nigeria, this is a former customs officer, with non existant bussinesses. He is a fraud. Why people want a complete utter fraud and scandalous individual for present who probably has a fake law degree and definately took bribes while working in customs to be our next president is beyond me.

If like he says he made his money doing "bussiness" please let us get the names of his various corporate ventures. And if he has a law degree from what college did he get it from so we can all verify. It is easy to get fake diplomas in any university in Nigeria, be it North South East or West so location is besides the point. I have almost no doubt in my mind he spend 6 months at some law program and came out with a dubious law degree. The man is a fraudster.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by DRANOEL(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2006
case closed!
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Odeku(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2006
there is no need to a Northern president in the current Nigeria we are striving to be a better nation and the reason we are in shamble now is because of the Northerners. I recall in a recent news paper Umaru DIKKO talking about democracy in Nigeria, this is the same bastard that escape with $billion from Nigerian Treasury after the 79 election, there are more educated and intellectual Nigerians all over the country and if the west and the south cant stand and fight this illiterate Malam from the North, then Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by oshkosh(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2006
I wasn't going to post this, but could not help but comment on the man Atiku. Atiku personifies the very worst of Nigeria. Greedy, tirelessly fraudulent, disloyal (despite that I have my own reservations about obj's tactics), reckless and extremely ostentatious. He is the worst of the pile, desperate to rule Nigeria at all cost. I sincerely pray that man is taken out and locked up before he turns Nigeria on it's head with his wild comments and dealings. I will take IBB or Buhari anyday over this fraud.

He says so much about his wealth, without a clear indication of how he made all his billions. At least IBB talks less because he understands we all know how he "made" his money. Atiku on the other hand seems to believe he's the best president nigeria must have, hence bent on fostering his sorry self on us!!

I see Atiku as the main antithesis of our nation. I hear there is a retinue of aids and hanger-on's already waiting for contracts when he becomes the 'big boss', because aparently OBJ severely limited his contract issuing powers thereby causing him "great" embarassment. How people will not see through a con like this baffles me.

Ironically I had a lot of support for him, until I learned more about him and heard many of his endless 'righteous' tirades. My loyalty to my nation goes beyond any sentiment.

I know it'ss a free world, but the sooner we stopped mentioning people like this in the same statement as President of Nigeria, the better we'll be.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by aparo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2006
Shango Oko oya, you speak well. This guy is supposed to be hung for his atrocities to our "Motherland!" I wonder how people can support all these Atiku, Ibb, Abacha etc.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by buraimoh(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2006
The three candidate will not get to Presidency2007 . I stand to be corrected
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by aparo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2006
Well, I am strictly of the opinion that a woman should step out now. If we look at the trend, they have been impressive in offices.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Odeku(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2006
this is not the time for a female president, please their time will come
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Chiori(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2006
None of the above. Before any northerner can rule in Nigeria again, 24 years will pass for the South-South, South-East, and the Middle Belt.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by CrazyMan(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2006
IBB, embarassed

Burahi embarassed

Atiku

Non of the above.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by ayanfe(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2006
BUHARI all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need a man to enforce decency and discipline on the recklessness, fraudulence and irresponsibilities of all Nigerians in public and private sectors
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by CrazyMan(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2006
ayanfe:

BUHARI all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need a man to enforce decency and discipline on the recklessness, fraudulence and irresponsibilities of all Nigerians in public and private sectors

Says who? angry angry angry
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Chiori(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2006
Ayanfe will be the first to be executed for shunting the line. Quelle idiocie de la part de le Générale Buhari.
Re: Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? by Beanscake: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
God will punish us in this country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju Aids Human Trafficking Business - Nigerian Immigration Service / Jos Crisis: Yoruba Leader Escapes Death, House Torched / Cameroon: Breaking News ! Police Broke Up Anti- Biya Demonstrations In Douala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.