Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Breaking Bad Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Breaking Bad Discussion Thread (6035 Views)

Breaking Bad To Return For Season 6! / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / BREAKING BAD !! The Best Tv Series Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
I have caught the braking bad bug over the past month, I signed up on Netflix and I have streamed the past 5 seasons and I have to say its one of the greatest tv series ever.

I have only looked around briefly to see if there is a thread for breaking bad on nairaland, but I've found none.

Breaking bad wiki: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

Breaking bad on IMDB: http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/

Breaking bad is rated 9.4/10 on IMDB.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
me.

That has to be the best series movie so far. my favourite character is pothead jesse pinkman cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
A lot of people keep on talking about. Especially on twitter, it trends like mad. Even some vloggers I watch on youtube, watch it daily. grin I guess its worth it.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
lucenzo: me.

That has to be the best series movie so far. my favourite character is pothead jesse pinkman cool

Walt still remains my favorite character. Don't you just love when skinny Pete and badger have a conversation? It's like they are in their own special bubble no one can reach. How far along are you?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yes, Game of Thrones is awesome
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
adaobi123: A lot of people keep on talking about. Especially on twitter, it trends like mad. Even some vloggers I watch in youtube, watch daily. grin I guess its worth it.

Yes, it's so worth it!!! The good thing is, you don't need to go 2-3 episodes into the first season to get hooked, just the pilot will do.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

Yes, it's so worth it!!! The good thing is, you don't need to go 2-3 episodes into the first season to get hooked, just the pilot will do.

Okayy. I'll start asap cool
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

Walt still remains my favorite character. Don't you just love when skinny Pete and badger have a conversation? It's like they are in their own special bubble no one can reach. How far along are you?
season 6

Each time I see jesse, I feel like smoking meth; but where can you find it in naija? undecided
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Yes, Game of Thrones is awesome

phock off mate angry angry
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
adaobi123: A lot of people keep on talking about. Especially on twitter, it trends like mad. Even some vloggers I watch on youtube, watch it daily. grin I guess its worth it.

undecided angry
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who watches skins? undecided

love it.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
lucenzo: season 6

Each time I see jesse, I feel like smoking meth; but where can you find it in naija? undecided

Haa, meth huh? That blue sky does look inviting tho grin
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

Haa, meth huh? That blue sky does look inviting tho grin

do you know where it's sold in naija?

my blood dey hot grin grin grin
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
lucenzo:

undecided angry

undecided undecided
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by ITbomb(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
What is it all about
I need a nice run down before I start drawing network tomorrow
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
ITbomb: What is it all about
I need a nice run down before I start drawing network tomorrow

When chemistry teacher, Walter White, is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given only two years to live, he decides he has nothing to lose. He lives with his wife and teenage son, who has cerebral palsy, in New Mexico. Determined to ensure that his family will have a secure future, White embarks on a career of drugs and crime. He proves to be remarkably proficient in this new world as he begins manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with one of his former students. The series tracks the impacts of a fatal diagnosis on a regular hard working man and explores how a fatal diagnosis affects his morality and transforms him into a major player of the drug trade.

*copied from IMDB

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by khanivorous(f): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jesse pinkman is a COWARD, biPOLAR...walter should have sent him to BELIZE long ago
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Actually its the best tv show ive seen. I just started watching it a few days ago and i gotta say ive been glued to it.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
khanivorous: Jesse pinkman is a COWARD, biPOLAR...walter should have sent him to BELIZE long ago

Jesse became a turn coat at the end, so shameful. And how good is Saul Goodman? I want a lawyer like that
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by khanivorous(f): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes:

Jesse became a turn coat at the end, so shameful. And how good is Saul Goodman? I want a lawyer like that
Saul goodman: its all good mehn

I wonder how hank gonna get outta that shootout with those NAZI guys
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by VillageBoi(m): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Breaking Bad is and will be a CLASSIC for years to come. It is, without a doubt, one of the hottest shows of the decade! Nuff said!
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by tuagbo: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2013
All of a sudden,"Jesse Pinkman" has become a "hated" character because he is trying to stop the drug dealing,murderous "Walter White"?Every single cent "Mr White" and "Jesse" have made,is really "blood money"(don't you see how many lives their product has destroyed?Meth is poison that gets you high quick and also kills you quick)In a show with many characters who fail to do the "right thing","Jesse" is the show's moral compass.My favourite characters are; "Gustavo "mr impeccable" Fring","Tuco,""Mike" and "The Salamanca twins" Yes,"Breaking Bad" is a good show but it isn't as good as "The Sopranos" "Boardwalk Empire" and "The Wire."

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2013
westcodes:

that lawyer na die.. he knows people.

Another character I9 like is Gustavo Fring.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2013
tuagbo: All of a sudden,"Jesse Pinkman" has become a "hated" character because he is trying to stop the drug dealing,murderous "Walter White"?Every single cent "Mr White" and "Jesse" have made,is really "blood money"(don't you see how many lives their product has destroyed?Meth is poison that gets you high quick and also kills you quick)In a show with many characters who fail to do the "right thing","Jesse" is the show's moral compass.My favourite characters are; "Gustavo "mr impeccable" Fring","Tuco,""Mike" and "The Salamanca twins" Yes,"Breaking Bad" is a good show but it isn't as good as "The Sopranos" "Boardwalk Empire" and "The Wire."

Walt was built up as a pitiful character from the beginning, he was an underachiever, a chemistry genius who was teaching at an high school. He became a like able villain with time. Jesse is weak but I admire the fact he cares for kids. I don't think he should go Scott free, he has to pay what he owes and so should everybody else.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2013
lucenzo:

that lawyer na die.. he knows people.

Another character I9 like is Gustavo Fring.

Gustavo scares me, I don't like that dude one bit.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2013
westcodes:

Gustavo scares me, I don't like that dude one bit.

gustavo reminds me of Micheal Corleone
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by chromatic: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gustavo is cool..I was mad they killed him off but to move the story on, I let it sink because afterall he's not Heisenberg!
I can't even go into how I feel about Jesse but again for the show it's good at this point and quite logical for his character. I'll find it hard to let Breaking bad go.

Btw guys, a spinoff will be starting soon after breaking bad..it revolves around Saul and his time before he met the king( heisenberg) so maybe we'll see Gustavo again? We can hope.
Better call saul!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
chromatic: Gustavo is cool..I was mad they killed him off but to move the story on, I let it sink because afterall he's not Heisenberg!
I can't even go into how I feel about Jesse but again for the show it's good at this point and quite logical for his character. I'll find it hard to let Breaking bad go.

Btw guys, a spinoff will be starting soon after breaking bad..it revolves around Saul and his time before he met the king( heisenberg) so maybe we'll see Gustavo again? We can hope.
Better call saul!

I read about the spinoff yesterday, Saul has been quite mariginalized in season 5 so it would be great to have a huge dose of him again. I can't wait to see how Hanks shootout with the white supremacist go.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by mavtrevor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
i saw the movie to the last episode, i loved every bit of it...
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Pet79(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Breaking bad rocks. Can't wait for d next episode. Walt and Pinkman dude are my guys.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2013
I hate breaking bad....I'm on season 5 but I hate it.

If I meet walter white in real life, I'll kill him. I only watch the film to see jesse pinkman and dt hot mexican girlfriend of his.
Re: Breaking Bad Discussion Thread by westcodes(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
django1: I hate breaking bad....I'm on season 5 but I hate it.

If I meet walter white in real life, I'll kill him. I only watch the film to see jesse pinkman and dt hot mexican girlfriend of his.

You hate the series so much you've seen the whole 5 seasons? You're a fan my friend... Lol. Walt could be your uncle or that kindly man at your school library, you won't be able to tell he is the devil. Be careful, you don't wanna get sent to Belize now, do you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Aims Higher In America / New & Young Nollywood! Regina Daniels Vs Chinenye Nnebe In New Movie! / Have You Heard Of The Free TV With Free Channels In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.