Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State (3259 Views)

Lara Oshiomhole Looks Stunning As She Hosts Kids In The State To A Party(photos) / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / How APC Will Succeed - Governor Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by AbuMikey(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Omexonomy: Oshiomole knew their was no job and he went ahead to ban okada. Did he seek aproval from gej.
I actually did think Oshiomole has good sense of reasoning,but with the stuffs he has done on his 2nd term,I just can't help but say his reasoning is just on the average and not that of a Leader!!
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by talktimi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
reporter?:
@OP,

Whoever employed you should fire you. In Nigeria, the security of the State is vested in FG who controls the armed forces. It's the FG that is clueless in this case.
but i thought governors are the chief security officers of their respective states abi has something changed ?
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by ProfOgogoro: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
talktimi: but i thought governors are the chief security officers of their respective states abi has something changed ?

That's just a title.

The Governor and the people of the state are at the mercy of the CP who receives orderss from the IG who in turn reports to the President. Ask Amaechi if you're in doubt.

The Governor isn't in control of the Police, NSCDC, SSS etc so how can he be the CSO??
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by cKaiser: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
atlwireles:

Go and ask other state govs. how they dealt with kidnapping in their states. Uduaghan is next door, he might have a thing or two to teach Osho, when it comes to dealing with kidnapping.

No be this same Delta dem kidnap Chris Obodo, And Okonjos mother?
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by mubalex50(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2013
atlwireles:

Go and ask other state govs. how they dealt with kidnapping in their states. Uduaghan is next door, he might have a thing or two to teach Osho, when it comes to dealing with kidnapping. If you are waiting for Abuja, you can as well move all Edo state residents to Abuja.
, insecurity in nigeria is politically, goso no gov. Knw hw 2 deal with it, am pretty sure is d handwork of pdp.
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by druid06(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2013
The crime rate is definitely going to increase in mutilple proportion if the federal government can't get off their lazy looting arse and look for ways to create employment. It's going to get worse if nothing's done but I trust the government, they're only good at one thing.. LOOTING
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by ProfOgogoro: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2013
cKaiser:

Do you mind that shameless PDP LIAR..

Same Delta where DELSU lecturers are being picked by kidnappers like "Point and Kill" Catfish...
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 13, 2013
@Insincere9gerian, you dey craze ni?

1 Like

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by atlwireles: 4:46am On Sep 13, 2013
cKaiser:

Was this before or after the kidnapping taskforce and the new kidnapping laws in the state. The changes in delta are almost day and night.
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by cKaiser: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2013
atlwireles:

Was this before or after the kidnapping taskforce and the new kidnapping laws in the state. The changes in delta are almost day and night.

The anti kidnap force has been around for like 2 yrs

Okonjos mom was kidnapped late last year

Another one A Queen

Yesterday, Ughelli kingdom in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Queen Gladys Oharisi, one of the wives of, HRM Oharisi III was kidnapped by yet unknown gunmen which throw the kingdom into pandemonium
http://elombah.com/index.php/latest-news/16195-a-queen-kidnapped-in-delta-state-by-gunmen

3-year-old baby kidnapped in Delta, N10 million ransom demanded
By Metro Editor on July 17, 2013

A three man syndicate specializing in kidnap for ransom has abducted a 3 year old child in Ashaka Ndokwa East of Delta State, anad are demanding a ransom of N10 million.
http://www.theheraldng.com/3-year-old-baby-kidnapped-in-delta-n10-million-ransom-demanded/

Posted: July 13, 2013 - 21:01
A former commissioner for Power and Energy in the James Ibori administration in Delta State, Emmanuel Imonena, was this afternoon kidnapped on the Benin Road in an incident in which his orderly and a member of the kidnapping gang were killed.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/former-delta-former-commissioner-kidnapped-orderly-killed
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by cKaiser: 5:44am On Sep 13, 2013
Nigeria: Kidnapped Delsu Lecturer - We're Not Magicians, Delta CP Replies ASUU
By Emma Amaize, 29 July 2013

Warri — DELTA State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ikechukwu Aduba, has said that the police were not magicians and require realistic information from the public to establish the whereabouts of a female lecturer of Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka, Dr. Mercy Mokobia, kidnapped, April 9, from her home in Obiaruku.

Chairman of Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, DESLU, Abraka branch, Dr. Emmanuel Mordi, had asked the state Commissioner of Police to produce the lecturer, dead or alive, lamenting that over 20 lecturers had been kidnapped in the last two years.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201307290190.html
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by cKaiser: 5:45am On Sep 13, 2013
Oshiomole should really go to Delta to learn grin grin grin grin
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Is odeshuku your master not in charge of the Nigeria police and crime fighting in Nigeria?

What a senseless dullard as usual...

You are the senseless dullard and double faced fool on this thread . You practically assaulted the board with your usual Fashola praise and worship session when Lagos State Police Command was adjudged the best in Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433565/lagos-police-command-rank-top

agbameta: Kudos to Fashola and the government of the state of Lagos..

agbameta: ^^^^^^^

Why must Lagos sate teach these dullards how to do their job or come up with superior ideas and initiatives to better the country and the police force under their control?

Going by your logic, can you kindly explain

1) why you made those comments on that thread , praising Fashola instead of GEJ,

2) Why in Oshiomhole case, you decided the onus of blame should be shifted else where . . .

You APC maggots never cease to amaze one with your blatant and shameless glaring hypocrisy . . . . Feel free to deply your alternate IDs ==> babapupa, Eko Ile, Plaindealer and Mafiaman to answer my query . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by homesteady(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

You are the senseless dullard and double faced fool on this thread . You practically assaulted the board with your usual Fashola praise and worship session when Lagos State Police Command was adjudged the best in Africa.

1) why you made those comments on that thread , praising Fashola instead of GEJ,

2) Why in Oshiomhole case, you decided the onus of blame should be shifted else where . . .

You APC maggots never cease to amaze one with your blatant and shameless glaring hypocrisy . . . . Feel free to deply your alternate IDs ==> babapupa, Eko Ile, Plaindealer and Mafiaman to answer my query . . . .

Don't mind those shameless f00ls!
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady:

Don't mind those shameless f00ls!

Am not even surprsied . .It's their stock in trade. . . .
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by unuane1(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Kanwulia: The land of 'red sand' and 'no progress' in the news again.

Why won't OSHIOMOLE be powerless when he dares not mess with the TOP OGBONI CULTISTS AKA RETIERED-EX-POLICE COMMISSIONERS/5-STAR-GENERALISIMO-ARMED-ROBBERS in the state WHO SPONSOR AND SHIELD THE KIDNAPPERS THEMSELVES? grin

ANENIH NKO? HE IS POWERLESS TOO? AFTER PUTTING OSHIOMOLE'S USELESS AZZZZE UP THERE TO SPITE IGBINEDION? undecided

Who is he deceiving? undecided ABI KIDNAPPERS NOR DEY PAY TAX TO TAX-COLLECTORS? If you arrest any of them. . .THEY ARE RELEASED THE NEXT MINUTE BY THE SAME POLICE CTHIEVES! Back to square one!

The only thing I LOVE EDO state for is that the people DO NOT WORSHIP MONEY.
The most un-materialistic people you could ever come across. . .I am from there, so I should know. cool
But alas. . .the LAZIEST and MOST FETISH SOBs and DOBs could ever encounter. . . .THANKS FOR MY DELTA agbOro genes! I FOR WOR-WOR PASS SATAN NYANSH, I SWEAR!!!! cry

Did I mention THE VERY UGLIEST too? grin
See Oshiomole's face. . . THE EPITOME OF UGLINESS. . . of the most HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRENDOUS PROPORTIONS!!!! cry cry cry

How kidnappers and GRAND-NAPPERS nor go take over the state? If the MEN in EDO state are not pi-imp-iing their grand-daughters and GRAND-MOTHERS TO ITALY. . . AND DUBAI to do assssssssshawo work. . . they are busy kidnapping. . .WE ARE TALKING FIRST-CLASS WITH DISTINCTION ARMED-ROBBERS. . . .GRADE A+++++!!!

Police commissioners like . . .PA OSAYANDE and co. . . .who sponsor these armed robbers and MURDERERS!!!! TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!!! grin
Na today. . . ? undecided

I can't wait to SELL all my father's and mother's properties in that CURSED state! THE DEAD HEART-BEAT OF NIGERIA!!!! Shioooor!!!

ELEMA BOYS are still alive abi? Those LOW-LIVES terrorised the whole G.R.A. . . . in my grand-father's days. . .UP TILL DATE!!!

They have now graduated to awon BOB IZUA MOTOR PARK 'OREDO-LOCAL-GOVERNMENT', SPONSORED-AREA-TOUT FROM THEIR WOR-WOR OBA'S PALACE!!!! USELEZZZZZZZ AZZZZHOLES. . . THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM!!!! cheesy EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM. . . RETRO-PROGRESSIVE!!!! cry

Abeg! MAKE DEM GO QUENCH!!!! IN PIECESSSS! kiss I HAAAAAAAAAATE THAT STATE WITH THE MOST ACRIMONIOUS PASSION!!!! angry
Nonsense TINZ! kiss
You did not make even one sense.
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by unuane1(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2013
mubalex50: , insecurity in nigeria is politically, goso no gov. Knw hw 2 deal with it, am pretty sure is d handwork of pdp.
But kidnaping is nt common in south western state, so why nt these governor take a clue frm these states. The truth is d rate of unemployment in Edo state is on d high even b4 the ban on okada so for me if any state govt is able to engage the youths like wat the delta state govt is doin i believe the state of kidnapping in Edo will reasonably be reduced. In the past years until now i dnt tink that the Edo state govt have provide jobs for it growing youth population instead it's taking away the very few left. Even what he the governor promised the okada ridder after the ban, he has not yet procure the cars he promised to get to help the okada ridders and the farm loans he promise them with till date nothing has be done. Everything in that state is at stand still. Some said it's because of the rains that all projects in the state had been suspended, but go to other states in south south and south east road construction are on going. So who is decieving who ?
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Olaolufred(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2013
takeprofit:

FG sent the soldiers without any efforts from the governor?
FG granted the kidnappers amnesty and sent them to acquire useful skills?

You mean effort like asking fg for help as he was asked in north east even though it is his constitutional obligation to protect lives and property?
OK. May be amnesty should also be given to all kidnappers nationwide.
Meanwhile same can not be said of boko haram.
Looks like talking from both side of the mouth.
Huuuuuuuuh.
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Dumb olodo, the fact that Fashola equipped the Nigerian police means Oshiomole must do the same thing even if he doesn't have the resources to do so, or doe this means Jonathan the Aso Rock dullard is not ultimately responsible for security and security apparatus in Nigeria?

I think they bottled special Aso Rock dullard water for you dullards to drink, it's like you clowns are always in a zombie state of mind where you think and reason like zombies and come up with the dumbest and idiotic nonsense known to man..
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

1million likes. You killed it.

The hypocrisy of Tinubu boys is unparalled. They move from thread to thread holding irreconcilable positions, depending on which promotes their evil agenda of making Nigeria into Tinubu's conquered territory.
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
1million likes. You killed it.

The hypocrisy of Tinubu boys is unparalled. They move from thread to thread holding irreconcilable positions, depending on which promotes their evil agenda of making Nigeria into Tinubu's conquered territory.

Let me give you another hypocrisy...

Akpabio the best performing PDP village governor is the governor of akwa ibom, but akwa ibom is the murder capital of Nigeria and even akpabio himself refused to subject himself and his family to the dangerous calamity called akwa ibom, akpabio and his wife are under the care of the Lagos state government for safe keeping, they are enjoying the good life safe and sound while the people of Akwa Ibom are getting slaughtered like goats..

So, you might want to save your tears for the people of Akwa Ibom, curtesy of the best village governor in Nigeria aka akpabio.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Dumb olodo, the fact that Fashola equipped the Nigerian police means Oshiomole must do the same thing even if he doesn't have the resources to do so, or doe this means Jonathan the Aso Rock dullard is not ultimately responsible for security and security apparatus in Nigeria?

I think they bottled special Aso Rock dullard water for you dullards to drink, it's like you clowns are always in a zombie state of mind where you think and reason like zombies and come up with the dumbest and idiotic nonsense known to man..

The packaged bullshyte you placed above did not address the pertinent issue of been a double faced errant maggot and a consistent Fashola faecal discharge grubber. . .

You are simply a very shameless malnourished maggot. Your stench reeks of death itself.

If we don't expect oga Oshiomhole to fund the police with the same FG money called " Security Vote Fashola used to fund the Lagos State command.
Then what should the specified un accounted security votes each State Gov receive be used for ?

Your brain cells is on permanent leave of Absence. . . .
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

[s]The packaged bullshyte you placed above did not address the pertinent issue of been a double faced errant maggot and a consistent Fashola faecal discharge grubber. . .

You are simply a very shameless malnourished maggot. Your stench reeks of death itself.

If we don't expect oga Oshiomhole to fund the police with the same FG money called " Security Vote Fashola used to fund the Lagos State command. Then what should the specified un accounted security votes each State Gov receive be used for.

Your brain cells is on permanent leave of Absence. . .[/s] .

Olodo, the toro boko from your worthless FG can not even buy one bullet proof vest? Lagos state established and equipped the command in Lagos with funds from the trust fund Fashola created.

Who is in charge of security and security apparatus including the Nigerian police and fighting crime in Nigeria

Oshiomole or Jonathan?

Answer = Oponu Jonathan..

Thank me for helping you with your social studies issues..
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:
[s]
The packaged bullshyte you placed above did not address the pertinent issue of been a double faced errant maggot and a consistent Fashola faecal discharge grubber. . .

If we don't expect oga Oshiomhole to fund the police with the same FG money called " Security Vote Fashola used to fund the Lagos State command.
Then what should the specified un accounted security votes each State Gov receive be used for ?

Your brain cells is on permanent leave of Absence. . . [/s].

Akpabio the best performing PDP village governor is the governor of akwa ibom, but akwa ibom is the murder capital of Nigeria and even akpabio himself refused to subject himself and his family to the dangerous calamity called akwa ibom, akpabio and his wife are under the care of the Lagos state government for safe keeping, they are enjoying the good life safe and sound while the people of Akwa Ibom are getting slaughtered like goats..

So, you might want to save your tears for the people of Akwa Ibom, curtesy of the best village governor in Nigeria aka akpabio..
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Olodo, the toro boko from your worthless FG can not even buy one bullet proof vest? Lagos state established and equipped the command in Lagos with funds from the trust fund Fashola created.

Who is in charge of security and security apparatus including the Nigerian police and fighting crime in Nigeria

Oshiomole or Jonathan?

Look at this handicapped toad . .So your fungi infected brain is oblivious of the fact that State Gov get billions of naira annually as security votes from Abuja.

So should we ask a Fashola faecal grubbing maggot What Fashola has been investing with the several billions of naira acruable to him since 2007 if we should take you serious about the Fashola trust fund.

Answer the questions correctly and proof to the house your not Malnourished maggot always seeking Fashola faecal discharge to grub . .
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

So, you might want to save your tears for the people of Akwa Ibom, curtesy of the best village governor in Nigeria aka akpabio..

Just another weak attempt of kindly explaining to the house why you are such a double faced Fashola worshipping maggot . . .

Is this a way of telling us how mentally shallow you are in defending your gods . .
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Look at this handicapped toad . .So your fungi infected brain is oblivious of the fact that State Gov get billions of naira annually as security votes from Abuja.

So should we ask a Fashola faecal grubbing maggot What Fashola has been investing with the several billions of naira acruable to him since 2007 if we should take you serious about the Fashola trust fund.

Answer the questions correctly and proof to the house your not Malnourished maggot always seeking Fashola faecal discharge to grub . .

Oshiomole or Jonathan?

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by agbameta: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Just another weak attempt of kindly explaining to the house why such a double faced Fashola worshipping maggot . . .

Is this a way of telling us how mentally shallow you are in defending your gods . .

Oshiomole or Jonathan?

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by jmaine: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Oshiomole or Jonathan?

Your epileptic repetition of a redundant post cements the fact your simply a double faced, malnourished, Fashola faecal grazing maggot.
Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by seanet02: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

. Intellectual lame jmaine AKA Jejelogo.
No state government get billions of naira as security vote. What they get every month is their statutory allocation. Your inefficient and mentally deranged federal government is in charge of the nations security. The last time i check, state governments are not allowed by the Nigerian constitution to create or maintain any police force. Your Federal Government Which Is In Charge Of Security Apparatus Is The One To Blame Here.

1 Like

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by seanet02: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
jmaine:

Your epileptic repetition of a redundant post cements the fact your simply a double faced, malnourished, Fashola faecal grazing maggot.

Re: Confused Governor Oshiomhole Looks On As Kidnappers Takeover Edo State by Pataki: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Let me give you another hypocrisy...

So, you might want to save your tears for the people of Akwa Ibom, curtesy of the best village governor in Nigeria aka akpabio.. grin grin

Don't mind that hypocritical maggot. Most states in the East have been labelled as tourist danger zones of Nigeria from various respective foreign government. The foolish oponu Jonathan they all keep calling their son and brother, has not been able to set in place proper security measures across their region. I as a sincere Nigerian genuinely applaud the work APC governors are ensuring towards securing lives and properties within their respective State.

Adams has a big challenge on his hands, but we all know the man at the top is too daft to effectively ensure that security of lives remains paramount in this hell hole of a country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility / Igbo And Yoruba Who Is The Coward? / The 5% Misinformation Against Buhari Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.