Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Bishop Or Charlatan ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Or Charlatan ? (1506 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / T B Joshua: The Collapse Of A Charlatan By Leo Igwe / Flock Fleecing Ministry Of Charlatan Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Or Charlatan ? by Ilekokonit: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
I came across this letter from a Bishop on the internet and was left wondering if the man was actually a Bishop or a Charlatan.

UK WORLD EVANGELISM CHURCHES

2A Gosterwood Street Off Evelyn Street, Deptford. London SE8 5NX
Tel.: 0208 691 5175 Fax: 0208 694 5777 E-mail Address: simon@ukwet.org Website: www.ukwet.org

PASSOVER LETTER

My dear partner and friend, I made a pledge to the Lord to always share every revelation that I receive from Him
with you, so that your life may be built up and strengthened in your journey of faith. Jesus said, “You will know the
truth and the truth will set you free”.

The Lord showed me four years ago how to keep the memorial of the Passover in order to activate the covering of the Lord over my family and for deliverance from the works of darkness. I have experienced this miracle and have testified about it through my preaching.

The Lord inspired me to invite you to celebrate Passover with us. That is the reason why I am writing you this letter; all you have to do is;

1. Fill the enclosed form, stating the things you want God to do for you this year.

2. Enclose with it a Passover family miracle offering (£19, £29, £39, £59, £99 or any amount according to the size of your family). Deut.16:16-17.

Why not raise your faith to £99.00?

3.Post it back to me as soon as you can to put on the prayer altar of our church. I will be praying over these forms with other ministers presenting your request to God.

When I receive your reply I will be sending you a copy of the message I preached titled ‘Open Heavens’. If your offering is above £50, I will include a copy of the Passover family miracle message which I have preached in our service.

I will be sharing with you the revelations God has given me when we celebrate the Passover with our memorial offering.

Why do we ask for an offering as part of the celebration ?
It is because God asked that we should not approach the Passover altar with empty hands.
Duet 16:16-17, 2 Chron. 20:20.

Hurry, do not delay while the angel is stirring the water. I look forward to receiving your form back.

Nothing shall be impossible with our God. Now this is your time.

This is your year of uncommon breakthrough, uncommon favour, a year of open heaven for those who honour the covenants of God. Your faith is based on your decision and action. ACT NOW
CLICK HERE TO PRINT OUT THE PASSOVER MIRACLE FORM

Your servant of God,

Bishop Simon Iheanacho
Overseer, UK World Evangelism Churches

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever”. Hebrews 13 vs. 8
CHARITY REG. NO 1057527

source :- http://www.ukwet.org/passoverletter.pdf
Re: Bishop Or Charlatan ? by biolabee(m): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
I laff in harry potter
Re: Bishop Or Charlatan ? by Candour(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2013
I believe a 'thief' would better describe this particular bishop
Re: Bishop Or Charlatan ? by nora544: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2013
He write it on his homepage but this is not new.

He learnd from a great man of good who put his followers in Group like A, B, C,
Who has a sid where he ask for money per month and it goes from 1$ per month from the poor until $ 20.000 for the rich and he told his members that this will last for 3 years and after the 3 years they shoud come in a better group where they can give more.

The churches never ask from where the money comes if you realy earn it or you steal it, because as a born again christ you can make no sins so stealing is no sin, and when you give more god will bless you.

Is that realy what makes you to be a christian.

(1) (Reply)

2012- A bad year for Watchtower / BERNIMORE, Truthislight ,canticles, Loveroftruth, BIBLESPEAKS Re The Same Person / Pope Francis Assures Atheists: You Don’t Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.