Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra (19035 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Leaders of major ethnic militia group across the country yesterday met in Awka, Anambra State
capital.
Those who met included the leaders of Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujaheed Asari-Dokubo; Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), Chief Ralph Uwazurike, and the leader Yoruba ethnic militia, Odua Peoples Congress (OPC), Chief Fred Fasehun.
Also at the meeting were the former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and Abacha’s first son, Mohammed.
Though the venue and details of the proceedings in the meeting were not disclosed to newsmen, the group later stormed the palace of the traditional ruler of the Nri Kingdom, His Majesty Eze Obidiegwu Onyesoh (Nrienwelana II) in Anaocha Local Government
Area.
Speaking on behalf of the group, Al-Mustapha told the traditional ruler that they were committed to strengthening the country’s democracy, building social bridges across the country and promoting peace, harmony, peace and security.
He pledged that they are charting an new course that will erase all manner of disaffection that has afflicted the nation.
According to Mustapha, “We understand the need, at this point in time on the journey of our democratic history, to build a bridge that will be seen to create passage for our younger generation across Nigeria for peace, harmony
and security.
“We shall be meeting, all of us for the first time in Nigeria, where in all the six (geo-political) zones and the leaders of all the associations, youth bodies and movements will come together to chart a course that will support, promote peace, unity and harmony, where disaffection will be a thing of the past.
“We are committed to this Your Majesty. We listen to you with keen interest, with respect; we guarantee and we assure you that you advice is the rail line that our train is moving on”, Al-Mustapha pledged.
While welcoming his guests, Eze Onyesoh pleaded for forgiveness and reconciliation among all aggrieved components of the nation.
The traditional ruler stated that it was clear that many leaders of ethnic nationalities had been rough-handled by the federal authorities because of their crusade for emancipation and fair treatment of their people. He, however, said that for the country to move forward, both the federal government and the leaders of the various ethnic nationalities should embrace forgiveness and reconciliation.”
He particularly urged the various militia groups to emulate the non-violent approach adopted by the Uwazurike-led MASSOB in carrying out their agitations, saying it was the same non-violent approach that most world renowned emancipators like Nelson Mandela, Mahatma
Ghandi, etc, employed.

http://leadership.ng/news/130913/dokubo-fasehun-uwazurike-al-mustapha-others-meet-anambra?

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:26am On Sep 13, 2013
2015. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by eagleeye2: 6:39am On Sep 13, 2013
If I may ask, What role has Mustapha to play in a militia's meeting and does Mustapha and Mohammed Abacha stand for "Democracy"?
Hmmmm........ from militia meeting to military coup plotting......GEJ, Asari Tokunbo no be ya friend ohh.

10 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Chanchit: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Na wa o, when small problem brings you to your kneels, small problems would fly over you. So even OPC, Al-mustapha and Asari Dokubo wei sopos dey jail for spewing too much rubbish sef dey seek way to lead Nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by yunglykmine(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2013
'The gathering of Gangsters'... The meeting isnt complete without Shekau & Tompolo. They should be taken seriously, cuz this group can 'Make or Mar' this country. Nothing good can comeout of the meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by psucc(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2013
This is a National Sovereign Conference.

6 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2013
psucc: This is a National Sovereign Conference.
Exactly and Jonathans 2015 is on the cards haters can drink rat poison since Fasheun (the only recognized Yoruba leader with the other fake APC one going AWOL on us), Al-mustapha, Uwazurike, Asari will be signing on their behalf. Fresh air. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Tolexander: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2013
yunglykmine: Al-mustapha that should calm down & enjoy with his family 1st and allow the dust raised frm his 12yrs jail settle down.. I pity him sha.
won't he perform what he was fred to do!

6 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by takedat(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2013
Fasheun is the most irresponsible Yoruba elder on the face of earth. He has turned to Al-Mustapha's carrier bag, traveling the length and breadth of the country bearing placards of questionable patriotism. A self-serving and manipulative 75-year-old man in the midst of other mercenary interests his kids age, all forming ethnic champion(s).

46 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by ChinoIsBack: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2013
I saw them yesterday at BarnHill Resort. For the first time I met with Mustafa, Dokubo and Muhamed Abacha one on one..

I think their moves may not be unconnected to 2015..
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by true2god: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Fasheun is the most irresponsible Yoruba elder on the face of earth. He has turned to Al-Mustapha's carrier bag, traveling the length and breadth of the country bearing placards of questionable patriotism. A self-serving 75-year-old man in the midst of 'his kids', all forming ethnic champion(s).

Man must wack na. Since APC does not recognize him, let him make himself relevant.
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Eledan: 7:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Fasheun is not representing anyone...except his pecuniary interest. #FACT

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Wonders shall never end. even Al-Mustapha also wants to strengthen Democracy grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by dridowu: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Faseheun : the self interest man
Dokubo : the bloody 2015 man if GEJ loss
Mustapha : the maximal ruler errand
Uwazurike : the jewish fighter
Mohammed : father sins still hunt Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by israel007: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2013
GEJ 2015 is yours. Though it seems blur, but. Like the dawn of the morning, it will. Surely come.

#QuoteMe

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2013
if I say it now, they will ban me but what other time can these kind of men meet and discuss if not end time? mod na question I ask o

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Davo93(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Though i am yet to conclude on why Al-Mustapha should be released after killing Kudirat, but i am in support of this their coming together. It is a million times better than when hypocrites like Tinubu, Buhari, Amaechi and others come together...,
;
;
;
,Fresh Air!!!

7 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by homesteady(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem: Wonders shall never end. even Al-Mustapha also wants to strengthen Democracy grin grin

What is the difference between him and Buhari? But yet you want buhari to be president! LOL
Hypocrisy at the highest level!!

23 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Al-Mustapha don fall my hand. What is he doing with these separatists? Abacha will be rolling in his grave on hearing his right hand man going so-low to deal with these problematic personalities.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2013
this is bloody.

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Big4wig(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2013
Hope say ASUU matter was discussed too or did they only discuss how to Steal more MONEY

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
kingthreat: Al-Mustapha don fall my hand. What is he doing with these separatists? Abacha will be rolling in his grave on hearing his right hand man going so-low to deal with these problematic personalities.

how dirty can a pig get.

3 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by funnyx(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
Gathering of the vultures!
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Nonybb: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2013
The combination of these 4 ppl do not gel at all. They never believed in democracy, infact they actually fought against it
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by gratiaeo(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2013
My space is intact
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2013
MEeting of fools and terrorists...I wonder what a convention of a miitant plus a killer plus faseun an herbalist will produce?
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by Perkins007: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Well time tell where nigeria is heading to. i am not against there meeting if it is for the interest of all of us. We have to forgive our selves if this nation must move forward. United we stand and divided we fall Good morning

1 Like

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Al Mustapha is the leader of which group? Hausa/Fulani? I laff like a slut.
These people are wolves in sheeps skin. They ll talk peace today & swear violence tomorrow. Eg, Asari Dokubo.
The youths following them should desist from them. They are only after their own belly. I d rather follow GEJ or Tinubu than there agents of destruction.
It's a pity when the youths need saviours & the people that are showing up are Dokubo, Al-Mustapha...smh!
Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by leggo: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Roll call
One greedy yoruba man
a celebrated killer
Ex millitan who has made treasonous comments
Hungry ibo man

#teamFreshAir

4 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by jadakiss213(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
take dat: Fasheun is the most irresponsible Yoruba elder on the face of earth. He has turned to Al-Mustapha's carrier bag, traveling the length and breadth of the country bearing placards of questionable patriotism. A self-serving and manipulative 75-year-old man in the midst of other mercenary interests his kids age, all forming ethnic champion(s).

Hehehe..Man must wack nao..Na u wan feed am ne Rather unfortunately,Fasheun is not comporting himself as an elder. He is a disgrace to the Yoruba race...Na Atenuje wan kill am so..

That notwithstanding,No vacancy in Aso Rock... GEJ till 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra by mekaboy(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2013
So despite the threat from lagos state govt to sue al mustafa he called it bluff? well with al mustafa on gej side, the votes of northern youths is well divided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima Has The Best 2019 Campaign Dance? Scatters Rally With Dancing Steps / Senator Daduut Empowers 30 Plateau South Youths With Tricycles / FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.