Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? (6323 Views)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / Are Nigerians Actually Happy People - Myth Or Fact / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by texazzpete(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2008
From the Article

Our correspondent says thousands of Nigerians live all over Sierra Leone, many running shops in business district of the capital, Freetown.

But many Sierra Leoneans regard them with suspicion as they believe they are involved in crime, especially drug dealing or con tricks - known as 419 scams
, he says.

The crux of the matter right there. Criminality and corruption is institutionalized in this country, naturally Nigerians go out there and replicate what they find to be acceptable in their own country.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by dudubobo1: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2008
I cant blame Sierra Leone if they want to flush out ILLEGAL immigrants. We should not be seen to be condoning illegalities
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2008
FBI arrest and suein some high profile ceo in property sales !right there in america for una yankees
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Blatant: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
We are bad. We need to clean up our acts
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2008
superman:

FBI arrest and suein some high profile ceo in property sales !right there in america for una yankees

At least something is being done unlike in Nigeria where crooks are celebrated, crowned with chieftancy titles and reverred like a holy man.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Arlington(f): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
The whole issue is just a sad one , if 2 African countries want us out then we have major issues .

Some people are talking about envy are you serious or joking?What is there to envy about the hopless situation we are in.
Anywhere i go and  say i am a Nigeria  i already know everyone will look at me twice .
We all talk  about these issues but nobody knows what to do , we all know not all Nigerians are criminals but who will believe this?

We are flashed all over the news etc and we don't even help our selves we are still sending rubbish emails i received 7 this week alone.
I am tired of insulting them back when i reply , i just feel bad.
Some one just showed me a young man of about 23  who just bought a car and rented a 750k house in Nigeria and all by 419 nobody thinks hard work is the way anymore.
And people say it is not there fault  ,that it is the economy but where has our conscience gone to that you can take the savings of an 80 year old woman and not the forget  to add the stupid 80 year old woman, who is from the united states and you get a  mail saying your relation in Zimbabwe left you a fortune when your father was not a slave trader how can you believe this rubbish.
i just taya.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by janami(f): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
nigerians are bad o embarassed
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2008
jeeez,  in a week, I average about 100 of those scam emails. I wake up each morning to delete at least 10, not to add the rest that come in during the cause of the day. It is ridiculous. The stupid thing is the idiots continue to use Nigerian names, streets addresses and phone numbers. You would expect by now they would have at least learnt not link it to Nigeria. I get those with Chinese names attached and at the end, a Nigerian phone number. These people are idiots.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2008
bad or no bad!!! there will always be bad Nigerians whether you like it or not! but i think what we need to elaborate on is the so called goods one need to stand out and being counted! if a you doctor, u need to put in extra effort and shine in your feild, if you are a sports man, u also need to be like the cubains that  dominated boxing, if you are ha a fake analist, your opinion will always be prone to flaw, if you  an investor ,you need to trasfer your knowledge to the incoming generation etc etc

till then 419 or no 419 it wouldnt matter that muich! and to say that nigerians are good aint doing the country justiice course the suitation in nigeria is such a predicament at this point in time, with so many political monkies in abuja desperate for more bananas for their family

i catch the next flight to kabul near pakistan where they all drugs dealers that got the best ride in the country with dusty rocky road. when im done im headin to eastern europe for prostitution  and smuggling

rubbish!!! kiss it or leave there is a lot of jealous towards nigeria your oyibo iyawo cannot change anything im afraid! Yes like you said we are bad yes agree as we already the suitation in the country but dnt worry so much what these ass lickers africans are jealous of! most likely not your ulgy face!sure
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by darfur(m): 4:36am On Jun 21, 2008
A close look at nairaland will give you an idea of the nigerian character. it is not the kind of character you'll want to give a visa if you were a british immigration officer
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2008
yes u right so many sell-out fools in the house that cant read an write simple english!!! spot on ha
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Blatant: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2008
The problem is that we celebrate criminals. Why is it that we cant ALL, as a society, frown upon these acts and start making perpetrators feel leprous within the society? Because too many of us are actually in support of crime as long as it provides us with pecuniary benefits.

Nigerians are not alone in this. It's human nature more often than not but our economy makes ours more pronounced because we have more desperate people.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Arlington(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2008
Oga super man who are all your insults for? Cant you just have a simple conversation without throwing insults to anybody?
You who said people cant read and write simple English did you go through yours before posting grin
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by iseobio(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2008
Kobojunkie:

jeeez, in a week, I average about 100 of those scam emails. I wake up each morning to delete at least 10, not to add the rest that come in during the cause of the day. It is ridiculous. The stupid thing is the idiots continue to use Nigerian names, streets addresses and phone numbers. You would expect by now they would have at least learnt not link it to Nigeria. I get those with Chinese names attached and at the end, a Nigerian phone number. These people are idiots.

it is a shame. I also recieve such emails. i am of the opinion that the victims of these nigerian scammers are also potential scammers if the situation arose. How can one want to gain from where he/she did not toil? Theyare all greedy that is why they fall for their scams.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by palmwine(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2008
Think we must learn to appreciate ourself 1st. Read what our own dailys write about Naija. With Planned negative propaganda from CNN et al. We should begin to do damage control. There are things the news will not say about America just in their own intrest.

Nigeria/Nigerains are not dat bad. Atleast we don't lock up our own daughter and father her children!!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2008
palmwine:

Think we must learn to appreciate ourself 1st. Read what our own dailys write about Naija. With Planned negative propaganda from CNN et al. We should begin to do damage control. There are things the news will not say about America just in their own intrest.
Nigeria/Nigerains are not that bad. Atleast we don't lock up our own daughter and father her children!!

NAME one of the things that americans will not say about America, just in their own interest. Please IMPRESS ME with information here.!!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2008
Posted by: Arlington 
Insert Quote
Oga
super man who are all your insults for? Cant you just have a simple conversation without throwing insults to anybody?
You who said people can't read and write simple English did you go through yours before posting   

madam eya!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2008
interesting!!!

name one thing america woudnt say in their own interest!!!

shocked shocked shocking!!!!! i think there are lots but hmmm
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by seeklove: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
I don't condon 419.  It is wrong and very bad.
But Nigeria definitely does not deserve the bad publicity it gets. The problems is that so many Nigerians have no national pride and will blame everything on Nigeria. A co worker once said something bad about Nigeria in my presence and I got very upset and told him to go to hell. Later he came and apologised and told me that I am the only Nigerian that defends Nigeria. He told me that he used to work with many Nigerians that have nothing good to say about Nigeria.

@Kobojunkie
I have a question for you:
1) Tell me in any field of crime where a Nigerian is among the first 10 most wanted. ( Research CIA records)
2) have you ever heard of drug dealers like Pablo Escobar and many others from south America? How many of such killers has Nigeria produced? Why don't Colombians receive a bad reputation like Nigeria?
3) How many alpercinos has Nigeria produced? How many mafia organisations has Nigeria produced?
4) Have you heard of the way some American troops treated Iraqis? Is that America's fault? if not then why blame Nigeria for the bad behaviour of some her citizens in another country.  Why don't America receive as much a bad reputation as Nigeria?

Africa should be grateful to Nigeria for sending their troops in troubled contries, but rather than that they talk of illegal immigration.
The Truth is that Nigerian is a black nation with the potential of being better than the western countries one day. hence, all these hatred for Nigeria and her citizens.
The major obstacle that Nigeria has is the citizens who have been brainwashed to considering everything Nigeria as inferior, evil and bad. this is a result of colonization. Some Nigerians think that the way to be civilized is to talk bad about Nigeria and worship white countries.

Nigeria is not yet 100 years yet. Research into American history and you will find out that when they were as young as Nigeria, they were no way close to what Nigeria is today. I have lived in America for nine years and I have seen that most of the things they say about America when I was in Nigeria are lies.
Watch CNN when they show America, they will show the best parts. But when they show Africa, they will show the worst parts.
Nigeria is a great country, and Nigerians are not bad people.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by seeklove: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
Kobojunkie:

NAME one of the things that americans will not say about America, just in their own interest. Please IMPRESS ME with information here.!!

There is a street called "Town street." in LA. There is a part of this street near down town LA where majority live in the street under conditions far worst than you will ever see in Nigeria. A street filled with the sick, drug addicts, transsexuals, and prostitutes. I have never seen that street in TV. when they America on CNN, the always show the good parts.

iseobio:

it is a shame. I also receive such emails. i am of the opinion that the victims of these Nigerian scammers are also potential scammers if the situation arose. How can one want to gain from where he/she did not toil? Theyare all greedy that is why they fall for their scams.

In America, everyday we are bombarded with junk mails and phone calls from tele-marketers, most of which are scams.
Sometimes the computer(an automated system) will call and say things like: "Do you know that the your vehicle's insurance is about to run out? Do you know how close you are to a heart attack?" These are all lies, just a way to get your attention. Sometimes auto dealers will send you a fake gift certificate so that you can go to their shop and get triked into buying a car. If you live in America you must have experienced this over and over. Are these not scams or 419?
What about identity theft? What about illegal immigration from Mexico and south America. I guess it's okay as long as you're not a Nigerian.
Since they are Americans, everybody usually hangs the call and forget it. But if they are from Nigeria, then we label all Nigerians as scamers.
When it comes to 419, Nigeria is no where close to America!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2008
@Seeklove, I have to say, you are just another dishonest nigerian looking for an excuse to claim love for Nigeria and I must say, after going through your posts, I really do not think it worth my time engaging you much. I tried to make sense of your posts but the more I read, the more I believed it was not worth replying. I am going to guess @Palmwine will actually post more reasonable responses than what you have pulled out so far in defense of your "BELOVED NIGERIA". Good luck with your delusions and let me keep mine.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by seeklove: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2008
Kobojunkie:

@Seeklove, I have to say, you are just another dishonest nigerian looking for an excuse to claim love for Nigeria and I must say, after going through your posts, I really do not think it worth my time engaging you much. I tried to make sense of your posts but the more I read, the more I believed it was not worth replying. I am going to guess @Palmwine will actually post more reasonable responses than what you have pulled out so far in defense of your "BELOVED NIGERIA". Good luck with your delusions and let me keep mine.

Obviously you cannot answer my questions. You are right: I love Nigeria.
By calling me a "dishonest nigerian" you have shown what you are made of. You easily resort to personal attacks when you lose grounds in your argument.
Well thanks and good luck my honest friend.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2008
@palmwine, Can you please name one of the things( crimes, Stories, issues) that americans will not say/discuss/talk about , just in their own interest. Please IMPRESS ME with information here.!!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by seeklove: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2008
For those who worship American government, Please click on this link:

www.fa-ir.org/90.htm

I am not saying that American is evil and I am not saying that all Nigerians are good. What I am saying is that in all contries there are good and bad people. Nigeria is not an exception, there are good and honest Nigerians one of which I am.
What bugs me is why people view everybody from Nigeria as evil. Even Nigerians themself perpetuate this lie. But anybody who knows psychology will know that for somebody to say that all his country men are dishonest, this shows that that person too is dishonest.
If you consider yourself honest and you are a Nigerian, dosen't this prove that not all Nigerians are dishonest?
we the good Nigerians should not let the bad ones ruin our reputation. If people say such things( that Nigerians are dishonest) tell them that it is a lie and prove them wrong by your words and actions.
Become an exemplary Nigerian. This is the way to uplift your country.

Nigeria is a great country and not all Nigerians are dishonest.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by SeanT21(f): 4:17am On Jun 22, 2008
seeklove:

For those who worship American government, Please click on this link:

www.fa-ir.org/90.htm

I am not saying that American is evil and I am not saying that all Nigerians are good. What I am saying is that in all contries there are good and bad people. Nigeria is not an exception, there are good and honest Nigerians one of which I am.
What bugs me is why people view everybody from Nigeria as evil. Even Nigerians themself perpetuate this lie. But anybody who knows psychology will know that for somebody to say that all his country men are dishonest, this shows that that person too is dishonest.
If you consider yourself honest and you are a Nigerian, dosen't this prove that not all Nigerians are dishonest?
we the good Nigerians should not let the bad ones ruin our reputation. If people say such things( that Nigerians are dishonest) tell them that it is a lie and prove them wrong by your words and actions.
Become an exemplary Nigerian. This is the way to uplift your country.

Nigeria is a great country and not all Nigerians are dishonest.

what do nigerians being bad have to do with worshipping the american government?

stop throwing other countries under the bus.

You are like a little girl that gets beaten for doing something bad but try to convince your mother that your brother is worse.

I am pretty sure telling everyone that america has suffering people and bad places will not change their mind of the US. They will still want to come.

So give it up and stop being anti-american.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2008
seeklove!!

it doesnt worth the effeort here tryin talk to these deluded Nigerians!!! of all they posted, you  already know they replicate what white people implies  docile human beings(oh ha black race) u right? you are just merely walking looser on the making! they always think their opinion are flawless. As a Nigerian which is your country, you,you, and me have the fundamental responbilities to involve in the nation building,

this people got so much zeal to talk down on nigeria but still provide no solution. they know deep inside they got  nothing to offer to nigeria. Some have done justice to themselves to denouced nigeria as their country  but one wonder what they are doing in here. Some body like Sean aint Nigeria who are quick to infiltrate any thread that talk down on nigeria. If it wasnt the nigerians, you wouldnt be flirtin your liberia muscles here and you know it!!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by deor03(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2008
@ seeklove

I stand by you 100%. All these American/ UK apologist do not see anything good about Nigeria.

We have problems just like but the media ( western controlled) blow it out of proportion.

Have you ever wondered why CNN/BBC will show oshodi when reporting about Nigeria and yet show high streets in Johanesburg when reportingon SA.

Crime rate in SA is far higher than what is obtainable in Nigeria but do you see a reflection of that in the media?
We have the largest concentration of BLACK people in the world , so we shouldn't expect anything less.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by seeklove: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2008
SeanT21:

So give it up and stop being anti-american.

Ha Ha Ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Look at who is calling me anti-American. Well my dear, America does not think so, they made me a citizen. I am an citizen of America so you should be kissing my ass, since you think America and Americans are gods.

superman:

it doesn't worth the effeort here tryin talk to these deluded Nigerians!!! of all they posted, you  already know they replicate what white people implies  docile human beings(oh ha black race) u right? you are just merely walking looser on the making! they always think their opinion are flawless. As a Nigerian which is your country, you,you, and me have the fundamental responbilities to involve in the nation building,

My brother you completely got it!
Do you know that a white friend of mine once told me a joke, He said:
"if you want a Nigerian to slit his mother's throat, tell him that if he does it you will give him a white woman or let him live in America."

The truth is the whole world knows that most Nigerians have inferiority complex. That's part of the reasons why Nigerians are treated badly. That's why Oprah said what she said. So knows that no matter what she says about Nigerian, there will always be Nigerians to kiss her American ass.
Do you know what they call fat and ugly women in America? The type of women that cannot get any decent man. Such women are called "Abandoned for Nigerians" or "Reserved for Nigerians."

deor03:

@ seeklove
Crime rate in SA is far higher than what is obtainable in Nigeria but do you see a reflection of that in the media?
We have the largest concentration of BLACK people in the world , so we shouldn't expect anything less.

You couldn't have said it better. Nigeria is the most populated black nation. Out of every four black people, one is a Nigerian. If this is so, then it logically follows that out of every four crimes committed by blacks one has to be a Nigerian. It doesn't mean that most Nigerians are criminals. It only means that most black people are Nigerians.

What these Nigeria-hating Nigerians don't know is that nations are like individuals, every individual has a butt. It is the individuals duty to cover his/her own butt. Every country has a bad part. It is the duty of the citizens to defend and promote a good image of their country. Pride is infectious. If we Nigerians become proud of our great Nation, it will also affect others and make them respect Nigeria.

Lets be proud of our country! God was not a fool to make us Nigerians!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by SeanT21(f): 2:09am On Jun 23, 2008
at seeklove

just because you got an american citizenship doesnt mean they give 2 cents about you. Plus, I dont kiss ass.

Me standing up for america doesnt make me worship America. This is the country that gives me freedom, free education, wonderful friends and lovers, protection, justice, many opportunities, Cant forget Tax Refunds. Just to name a few.

After Liberia, America comes.

at superman
are the fish and chips getting to you.

*STEP AWAY FROM THE HATERADE*

Much Love and God bless.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 6:12am On Jun 23, 2008
seeklove

Do you know what they call fat and ugly women in America? The type of women that cannot get any decent man. Such women are called "Abandoned for Nigerians" or "Reserved for Nigerians."

alaaaaaaaaraa ehhh hhaa heyy

oya all una we dey uS , indialover,latino lover, and yankee guys oya make una explain this for us nawwoo

pretenders!!!! waitin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Ifygurl: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2008
Kobojunkie or whatever the hell your name is

I understand that Nigeria does have a bad name but after reading almost all your post, i can tell either your not a Nigerian or your just stupid.

1.) Nigeria has the 2nd highest growing economy in Africa and it's 50% living in poverty but 1% is too high if you ask me.

2.) Americans do HIDE alot of stories from the PUBLIC(ask any American and they will tell you). They hide police brutality, black on white beating or white on black beating. Any American that went to other countries and start some shit in that country(For example: I read a news in Allafrica.com , that an American woman tricked a rebel into attacking some company in Nigeria, based on what she said, later they traced her down though, still in Nigeria till this day, but that shit was not in the America news).

3.) You people are right, I'm tired of defending Nigeria's image based on what some idiots are doing but how in the hell are WE glorifying those behavior. If i know the Nigeria i grew up in the criminals are the most hated people in that country. If you talking about music or movies are we going to say America glorify drug dealings because that's what their musicians are singing about and that's what their movies are talking about(that's just stupid).

4.) When a country is doing good, or moving up, other countries ends up hating them. Again Take America for example, the most hated country in the world. Ppl insults them, say they are stupid, they are corrupt, they force themselves into ppls business, they attack others, etc. People just hate others for no reason.

5.) Nigerians are migrating into other African countries, just like other African people are migrating into Nigeria. Are we going to put a bullet on other Africans cause we don't have enough to take them in, they themselves don't have enough to take us in.

6.) The reason there is a PROBLEM in Nigeria is because of NIGERIANS.  In America, Nigerians are doctors, lawayers, hell even politicians but yet we are not going back home to get into the medical field to SAVE the health of our own people. Or take the shit you learn about politics in America and run for presidency in Nigeria. Nigerians aboard are one of the reason Nigeria is bleeped up cause you guys have what it takes to save that country.
I personally after my education in America, after i get my doctors degree. I'm leaving America and going back and see who I'm going to save even if i don't make money from it, I'll help as many people as i can.

7.) Those that keep insulting polygamy(that's not something i support) but if a man wants to marry more than one wife, let him that has ALWAYS been AFRICAN culture. The shit pissing me off is how people instantly forget their culture just caused they moved somewhere else.

8.) African countries do HATE us, they insult us.  But when they are in trouble, instantly they remember that Nigeria is part of Africa, is part of them.  That's why I'm surprised that sierra Leone's said that about us, when it's our own military that stop their civil war.

9.) They say Britain are ugly: I know that shit ain't true but a stereotype. They said Americans are stupid: I know that shit isn't true. They said all Mexicans are illegal immigrants: I know that ain't true. They said all South Africans are criminals, i know that ain't true. They said all Ghanaians are dark, ugly and dumb: I know that ain't true.
Ppl who falls for those stereotypes are the stupid ones and alot of you people in these forums did fall on the stereotypes. Some of ya'll that didn't grow up in naija or never actually been to naija, how can you know what's going on in that country except what you see in T.V. I grew up in that country before coming to America and i know damn well we do NOT glorify criminals. That's why i can't believe half of the shit written in this forums.

Instead of complaining about it, why don't you go back and do something about it.
Instead of shaking your head and saying the country is falling, why don't  you do something about it.
Get your ass up and HELP your people.

You act like Nigeria are the only scammers in the world. Half of this scam doesn't even come from Nigeria. I barely get that much of a scam. I actually got a scam from some guy that called himself Mr.Brown, said he was a Nigerian. Everything that man sent me actually pointed to Nigeria(he did his research). But the guy was stupid enough to have his profile in yahoo profile(I forgot the name). N-way he was a white dude(At first i taught it was a fake pic) until i kept clicking and saw different pic of him, some of the position he was in was not something you can find in the internet. N-way, later found out the man was from Russia(He told me to send the money to some address in Russia and then he'll ship it off to Nigeria for me, that's it's a lot cheaper if he shipped the money(that was one of the stupidest stuff i heard but that's how scammers are coning and stupid). Another example: A vid i watch about catching a scammer in America, they kept calling it Nigerian scam when in reality the boy wasn't even Nigerian but African-American. He said himself. So we get blamed for things we didn't do sometimes and sometimes the blame really does belong to us(Cause really 419 people are really pissing me off, i hate those guys, i hope the EFCC catches all of them including the drug peddles).

All I know is I'm tired of defending Nigeria's image but if i have to defend that countries image to Nigerians also then I'm done. Really what point is it to defend a country which it's own people insults.
angry
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2008
sigh!!! @ifygurl, to me you are yet another Nigerian with emotional issues; unable to engage in remotely rational debate without resorting to insulting others who do not see the world as you do. I am just going to accept that getting anything remotely rational from you may never happen! I have zero tolerance it seems for such immature behaviour. Thanks but no thanks!

@palmwine, Can you please name one of the things( crimes, Stories, issues) that americans will not say/discuss/talk about , just in their own interest. Please IMPRESS ME with information here.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Israeli Government's "Doomsday Plane" has taken Off With PM Netanyahu. / Trump Denies Accusations And "Fully Retracted Claims" From Epstein Victim / Russian President Vladimir Putin Has Dropped 800 Lions And Tigers On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.