Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? (6321 Views)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / Are Nigerians Actually Happy People - Myth Or Fact / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by seeklove: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Kobojunkie

After reading your last post I have to say that You are a complete fool without reservations. You insulted justcool and just for the sake of peace he apologised(eventhough he did noting wrong), and you have the guts to reply and talk complete nonsense. It is people like you that give Nigeria a bad name. You cant even behave responsibly even in a forum. I am sure that you exhibit the same behaviour wherever you are and that why you don't have problem with people calling Nigerians scammers. You are a scammer.

You call yourself a junkie and still open your mouth about people being bad.
You are a complete liar, idiot and a junky.

You are very stupid. I doubt your level of education. Look at the English you write!
You call somebody, "another dishonest Nigerian." What has Nigeria got to do with me being dishonest. Read my posts and yours and lets see who is dishonest.

Your are a complete fool.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by justcool(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Kobojunkie

I take back my offer of friendship. I do not hate and yes I am here to make friends. Eventhough I will not descend to your level, I do not beg your friendship.

So suit yourself.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
idey_craze:

the thing with Nigerians living abroad is that they are so eager for quick money that they result to doing anything to make it so - in my travels abroad - I have seen loads of Nigerians in the UK/America riding the kind of cars that even oyinbos will bow say meen this one get pay - but look for their records - they don't have correct papers to live there - they make the loudest noise, they attend the loudest parties, the throw money around - so - why wont the peaceful countries want them out?

The other day I went to ghana, and a ghanian told me - there are no thieves here o - except Nigerians - oh men - can u beat that? The same in south Africa - they say - Nigerians are the thieves here - same in the Uk and in America - check the prisoners in London alone - you will see that Naija men/women na im full there pass - I don tire.

Why we no go just relax and take things easy whenever we travel abroad? This one get nothing to do with bad leadership or bad country - na our long throat dey kill us.

good observation!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by ideycraze1: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2008
Kobojunkie:

good observation!

You this di ck less man is back again?
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by SeanT21(f): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2008
idey_craze:

You this di ck less man is back again?

why do you have to insult other people to feel good about yourself?
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by dudubobo1: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2008
@ justcool, nuff respect
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
kolojunkies!!

Quote from: idey_craze on Yesterday at 09:16:21 PM
the thing with Nigerians living abroad is that they are so eager for quick money that they result to doing anything to make it so - in my travels abroad - I have seen loads of Nigerians in the UK/America riding the kind of cars that even oyinbos will bow say meen this one get pay - but look for their records - they don't have correct papers to live there - they make the loudest noise, they attend the loudest parties, the throw money around - so - why wont the peaceful countries want them out?

The other day I went to ghana, and a ghanian told me - there are no thieves here o - except Nigerians - oh men - can u beat that? The same in south Africa - they say - Nigerians are the thieves here - same in the Uk and in America - check the prisoners in London alone - you will see that Naija men/women na im full there pass - I don tire.

Why we no go just relax and take things easy whenever we travel abroad? This one get nothing to do with bad leadership or bad country - na our long throat dey kill us.

good observation!

are nigerian the only illegal immgrant out there that are quick to make money ? you see you wil continue raising eyebrowse as we still trying to figure out which way to go! dnt forget the mexicans and family over where you are!

However unlike the political monkies in abuja that stack our money in the west,
Your granny oyibo expert will always remind the world that Nigerians overseas annually remit lot of cash back home, so im afraid your  mentality will alwaly poses our question !

so next- nigeria has to be divided!! people merclessly overwhelmed by poverty that they find it hard to think, they are thinking like those aso monkies in abuja and nationwide!

And as for the ghana must go friend, meea what do you expect from local people that lack the knowledge and capacity to make it big over here!! dutty people! if it wasnt the nigerians over here in london that stand up for our africans here the jamaicans will kepp beating them down! so what next
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Blatant: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2008
Nairaland sometimes reminds me of Oyibos Online where the white people then sometimes just enjoy classifying all Nigerians as imbeciles.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by morpheus24: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
Blatant:

Nairaland sometimes reminds me of Oyibos Online where the white people then sometimes just enjoy classifying all Nigerians as imbeciles.

I thought I was the only one who expressed that thinking!!!1
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
course you right, courtesy to your oyibo green card now they do pretend like najia na outside planet!I am afraid if people like you havent got something to contribute to the sorry state of nigeria , just keep scratching your head, surely your oyibo go be impress
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by tpia: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
so if a Ghanaian, Zimbabwean, Belarussian, South African or Antartican says the thieves in their country are all Nigerians, that's gospel truth, abi?

If Nigerians no dey there, nobody will steal, abi?

Even countries with say only two Nigerians in the entire population, maybe its those two Nigerians who are committing all the crimes there?

Is it any wonder Dr Watson is so convinced Blacks have low IQ. His assistants must be checking some posts/posters on nairaland and giving him feedback.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by naijadiva2(f): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
tpia:

so if a Ghanaian, Zimbabwean, Belarussian, South African or Antartican says the thieves in their country are all Nigerians, that's gospel truth, abi?

If Nigerians no dey there, nobody will steal, abi?

Even countries with say only two Nigerians in the entire population, maybe its those two Nigerians who are committing all the crimes there?

Is it any wonder Dr Watson is so convinced Blacks have low IQ. His assistants must be checking some posts/posters on nairaland and giving him feedback.

LOL
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Ifygurl: 5:58am On Jun 25, 2008
@ Kobojunkie

I'm glad i'm not the only one who sees a stupid man from all your comment. And yes, I'm 18 so what, does that mean i don't know nothing about where i'm from. I"m not even going to argue with you. I read up in all your comments and i know your one of those self-hating nigerians. So i'm not going to waste my time on you, even when people tries to be your friend, you insult them.  You belittle me because of my age. Honey, how old are you? because you sound like a 10 year old child . Grow up !!!!. and one more thing. I rather listen to my parents when they talk about nigeria than listen to you.  Bonogolo.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Arlington(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2008
My fellow Nigerians I created this topic so we could  talk and exchange ideas , not to hurl insults at each other , but i see somepeople enjoy it.
Because you don't agree with with someone Else's opinion  does not make that person stupid.Cant we all just get along??
As i have always said an opinion is like an ass hole we all have one!
RFN,NGFL,BBC ETC
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by superman(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2008
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out?
« #109 on: Today at 12:14:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow Nigerians I created this topic so we could talk and exchange ideas , not to hurl insults at each other , but i see somepeople enjoy it.
Because you don't agree with with someone Else's opinion does not make that person stupid.Cant we all just get along??
As i have always said an opinion is like an ass hole we all have one!
RFN,NGFL,BBC ETC
LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

i dnt agree with that! that is so sleazy!!!!

anyway Nigeria must live!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Arlington(f): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2008
Superman,
I have this sinking feeling that you want to rub me the wrong way. And see what my response will be ?
It's okay you don't have to like it you are entitled to your opinion,All that matters is i do.
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by darfur(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2008
grin grin grin grin

i don die grin grin

ebelebe igba cheesy
what a thread
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by pixiraver(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2009
@ Kobojunkie i don't see why you need to attack ifygurl, your attack is so uncalled for, she was only trying to prove that not all Nigerians are drug dealers or fraudulent. If you can list so much problems in Nigeria what solutions have you offered? What have you done to make Nigeria a better place? I am so sick and tired of reading about so many Nigerians that complain that Politicians do this, a yahoo boy did that but they actually sit, watch and do nothing. Some of them keep saying 'God help us' God will not come down and help us.

So Kobojunkie, don't be a bully on the forum rather try and offer solutions, try and also paint a better image of Nigeria instead of posting trash on the internet, do you know how many foreigners get to read posts like this on Nairaland?

Naija forever!
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Farki: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
OP ten years have passed and Nigeria is even worse
Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Farki: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
seeklove:
I don't condon 419.  It is wrong and very bad.
But Nigeria definitely does not deserve the bad publicity it gets. The problems is that so many Nigerians have no national pride and will blame everything on Nigeria. A co worker once said something bad about Nigeria in my presence and I got very upset and told him to go to hell. Later he came and apologised and told me that I am the only Nigerian that defends Nigeria. He told me that he used to work with many Nigerians that have nothing good to say about Nigeria.

@Kobojunkie
I have a question for you:
1) Tell me in any field of crime where a Nigerian is among the first 10 most wanted. ( Research CIA records)
2) have you ever heard of drug dealers like Pablo Escobar and many others from south America? How many of such killers has Nigeria produced? Why don't Colombians receive a bad reputation like Nigeria?
3) How many alpercinos has Nigeria produced? How many mafia organisations has Nigeria produced?
4) Have you heard of the way some American troops treated Iraqis? Is that America's fault? if not then why blame Nigeria for the bad behaviour of some her citizens in another country.  Why don't America receive as much a bad reputation as Nigeria?

Africa should be grateful to Nigeria for sending their troops in troubled contries, but rather than that they talk of illegal immigration.
The Truth is that Nigerian is a black nation with the potential of being better than the western countries one day. hence, all these hatred for Nigeria and her citizens.
The major obstacle that Nigeria has is the citizens who have been brainwashed to considering everything Nigeria as inferior, evil and bad. this is a result of colonization. Some Nigerians think that the way to be civilized is to talk bad about Nigeria and worship white countries.

Nigeria is not yet 100 years yet. Research into American history and you will find out that when they were as young as Nigeria, they were no way close to what Nigeria is today. I have lived in America for nine years and I have seen that most of the things they say about America when I was in Nigeria are lies.
Watch CNN when they show America, they will show the best parts. But when they show Africa, they will show the worst parts.
Nigeria is a great country, and Nigerians are not bad people.

Over ten years have passed since you made this post and I'm here to tell you that you are a big fool. Your coworker was right, Nigeria is a disgrace of a nation and isn't going anywhere. What sensible person will defend a country you yourself ran away from?

All you people who can't say the truth but run away to foreign lands to tell Nigerians still in Nigeria that they should be proud irritate me and are one of the reasons why many here are satisfied with mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Really This Bad , That Other African Countries Want Us Out? by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Farki:
Over ten years have passed since you made this post and I'm here to tell you that you are a big fool. Your coworker was right, Nigeria is a disgrace of a nation and isn't going anywhere. What sensible person will defend a country you yourself ran away from?

All you people who can't say the truth but run away to foreign lands to tell Nigerians still in Nigeria that they should be proud irritate me and are one of the reasons why many here are satisfied with mediocrity.
WOw... almost 13 years later ... ROFLMAO!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Israeli Government's "Doomsday Plane" has taken Off With PM Netanyahu. / Trump Denies Accusations And "Fully Retracted Claims" From Epstein Victim / Russian President Vladimir Putin Has Dropped 800 Lions And Tigers On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.