Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,024 members, 7,803,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians - Music Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (98911 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Djhon(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
yhu need us,we nid yhu.....its sumtin ov yhu help me,ah help yhu deliva........we plenty wey tyt,jes go official...

1 Like

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Silvaspy(m): 1:18am On Mar 21, 2012
I am a super duppa singer nd wrapper.
Great idea, but how can u xpect us 2 send u our demos. U know what?
How abt giving me your phone num via sms, so i can have a talk with you on phone.
Heres my numbr;08025397568.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by prophetolu: 5:46am On Apr 22, 2012
PRODUCER AVAILABLE: DO 1 TRACK FOR 5000NAIRA AND AN ALBUM FOR 50,000 NAIRA.CALL 08132049434 OR EMAIL OLUROTIMIISRAEL@YAHOO.COM
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Iykesmuth: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
My name is iyke, a singer/vocalist, rapper ,songwriter and dancer, i do almost any genre of music , all i just need is a chance to prove myself, my number is 08090760242
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by kikiposh: 12:56pm On May 04, 2012
hi am nkeiru, a fresh babcock university graduate, am a talented female singer who is looking for a record label to sign me up in,am 20 years old, and dis is a link to see me singing,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsIoRbFVqbE, pls wuld be expecting ur reply, tanx, pls u can reach me on 08169863652,bb pin21d30619, tanx
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by deloon(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2012
Join muzikstreets.com to upload your audio's
and videos, post articles, keep blogs, discuss
in the forums, meet peeps and of course,
promote your songs.
Holla!
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Lifecleaner(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2012
I man am an upcoming rapper without demos cause it 2 hard 2 get a single demo here bt if u can chat and meet me u wil c ur 3u my freestyle pls my email is kayodetemitope50@yahoo.com also am on 08100687237 thanks
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Victorjoseph(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2012
Hot angel you have said the truth.No one can send you his or her song just like that.You must have a scene or a office where you do such a thing not coming to the public and telling them to send you their songs
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Victorjoseph(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2012
No 1 will send you so dnt waste ur precious time on this
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Victorjoseph(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2012
If truly u rilly wanna run this,u can send ur to my hot email Vixco4real@yahoo.com.I will work hand in hand wit you with my hot naija jamz
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Victorjoseph(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2012
No one will send his or her tracks to you ! You just gat to make this thing more advance.If you have an office that would be a great idea.So dont xpect any1 to do such a thing' my frnd.Dis is my email if you rilly wanna reply me Vixco4real@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Victorjoseph(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2012
@vprince.Maybe you can collaborate with me .If you wish to,you can holla my hot email address.Vixco4real@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by kodedfilms: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2012
Are you an upcoming artiste?
Do you need a quality video that potrays the concept and ideas of your song?
Are you runing on a tight budget?
Then contact us @ Koded Films for quality works that won't cost you an arm and a leg.
E-mail: kodedfilms@yahoo.com
BB pin: 20DC477B
Phone: 08079666257
Follow this link to one of our works:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=Cm1m9zyWCmQ
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by kenny88876: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hi Nairaland peeps,

Am Kenny Jacob a young talented R&B Singer in Lasgidi, moving up his things with two good recorded tracks.......... Working on different tracks and also working with different artist. hit me up if you think you will like to listen to me and to put somethings together 08164847006
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by teevibez(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
DO A TYT TRACK/SONG IN TEEVIBEZ STUDIO ABJ. Call: 07030486879 or 08059095485
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jaytown has and always will have the best eish goin in d indutry!!!!! I am Flygerian nd i'm in a group o three calld JayEnEff..its made up of two great vocalists n one rapper(me) we'r all dudes nd we ve gt tracks!!!! Ama send you a song of one of our singer(Remix of Justin Biebers Baby) but dat ll be later today!!! (08135778479) dats ma number (21DB557D) dats ma BB pin(geilex06@gmail.com)that's ma email!!! Buzz me on any!!!! I blive you!!!!

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by obistorm: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
am a RAPPER and a SINGER bt i base mostly on rap and i'll also a wyter, if u wnt me to writer 4 u...' i nid a record label' and i also hv my DEMO.....pls call me ON 08180528431.thks
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by fabricetufoin(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
greeting love once,this messages gos to the world,I go by the name, NO Limit, i am upcoming artist, song writer,singer in R$B,HipPOp,DANCHALL and SOUL,i have been in music for 10ys and am looking for good music sponsored. and am ready to send a demo of mine to ow is willing to help,Email this link for more infor,(fabricetufoin@yahoo.com).
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by fabricetufoin(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
greeting love once,this messages gos to the world,I go by the name, NO Limit, i am upcoming artist, song writer,singer in R$B,HipPOp,DANCHALL and SOUL,i have been in music for 10ys and am looking for good music sponsored. and am ready to send a demo of mine to ow is willing to help,Email this link for more infor,(fabricetufoin@yahoo.com).[color=#990000][/color]

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by abbey: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Stage name:B.I.D
Type of music:Afro and r/b hip hop
Tracks title:Ayetomi lowo
Pin:217c9784
I have 6tracks more for u to ear
Download ayetomi lowo www.hulkshare.com/wfxmeiqribk0
Phone;07035509493
I need record label
Email:beepson@yahoo.com

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by peezay: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hello everyone, i believe we've all made our points clear,here's to you Mr Label,what i would suggest is if we can post a link to you where you can take out time to listen to some of the works we've done llike what layi said a mixtape of someone's beat sampled into ours then you can decide from there,this is mine www.4shared.com-peezay-blac'n'proud,ma number's 08060789496
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by legite: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2012
Pls can u help me..?? To like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramzy-Blinz/298644896917190
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by AchievasMusic: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
Achievas music talent hunt competition.
do you have what it takes to to be like solid star?
here we comes again.......
if you want to know more about the talent hunt then write back to us at
achievasmusic@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by djstuntmix: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
[b]ARE YOU AN UPCOMING ARISTE? DO YOU WANT TO BE HEARD?DONT WAIT FOR A MIRACLE, GET YOUR SONGS PROMOTED.
BE HEARD ON THE STREETS. YOU DONT KNOW WHO MIGHT BE LISTENING.CONTACT:ZONAL KONCEPT ENTERTAINMENT/MEGA MIX. 131 UBAKSON PLAZA ALABA INT’L MKT LAGOS.Tel:07026355401
email:info@zonalkonceptmedia.com

1 Like

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by bmixmusic(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
hot-angel:
U really think anyone will send u their songs thru email?

SO that u can copy it, twist it and sing it as ur own? lol.

Okay im tripping, but i think, there should be an office for this kinda thing.
[center][/center]tru talk
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by stormrecord: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
HELLO,

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RECORD LABEL? THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, SEND YOUR DEMO TO stormrecordlabel@musician.org IF YOU PASS THE REQUIREMENT, YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO FAME. ALL THE BEST.

BEST REGARDS,
STORM RECORDquote]
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by bsupreme: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
stormrecord: HELLO,

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RECORD LABEL? THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, SEND YOUR DEMO TO stormrecordlabel@musician.org IF YOU PASS THE REQUIREMENT, YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO FAME. ALL THE BEST.

BEST REGARDS,
STORM RECORDquote]
This na complete Job. They asked me to pay 10,000. Artists beware!!!! 419
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by qwester: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
Promote your musical video on our favorite programme such as Solid Entertainment, Naija Rave, Sound plus, Street music, Top 20 countdown includinG the making of your musical video and live interviews...pin 274D42FC or call 07032519844

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.