Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Browsing With Etisalat On PC Using Hsdpa Universal Modem - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Browsing With Etisalat On PC Using Hsdpa Universal Modem (3611 Views)

MTN Unlimited 24hours Browsing With Just 150 Naira / 3.5G HSDPA Universal Modems @ N3,500 Bulk, & Retail. / Buy 3.5G HSDPA Universal Modems @N3,000 Bulk & Retail Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browsing With Etisalat On PC Using Hsdpa Universal Modem by jammani(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Please keeping mute isn't changing my situation.. Please wonderful Nairalanders, how do i connect and browse on my PC using the HSDPA universal modem with etisalat... Patiently awaits solution. Tx n God bless
Re: Browsing With Etisalat On PC Using Hsdpa Universal Modem by Lirasg(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
What do you mean by "universal"? You mean "cracked"?

Anyway, both ways, it means (I think, from what you wrote) that the modem was originally not an etisalat modem. Now that means you'll have to manually configure it.

Install the modem software (it should automatically run on plugging to your PC, if not, look for it under "Computer" on your PC and run it to installation).

Follow this tutorial;
http://figuretech.com/configure-internet-profile-for-mtngloairtel-and-etisalat-manually/

Hope that helped.
Re: Browsing With Etisalat On PC Using Hsdpa Universal Modem by jammani(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bro. I have tried it but isn't working.. Any alternative therapy?
Re: Browsing With Etisalat On PC Using Hsdpa Universal Modem by wealthyprince(m): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2015
jammani:
Please keeping mute isn't changing my situation.. Please wonderful Nairalanders, how do i connect and browse on my PC using the HSDPA universal modem with etisalat... Patiently awaits solution. Tx n God bless

Please anyone with the answer to this question should answer it. I have similar problem. I have used etisalat setting on the HSDPA modem but it did not work.

(1) (Reply)

Barely Used Thuraya Satellite Phone 4 Sale. / A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week / spint & verizon Bold5 9930 For Sale at vry low price. Call or whatsapp me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.