Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Difference In Hadith And Korans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference In Hadith And Korans (476 Views)

Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month / Austrian Govt Moved To Harmonized Hadith And Quran Translations / What Do BLACK Muslims Think About Qur'an, Hadith And Scholars:racism?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference In Hadith And Korans by jude33084(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Please my question goes to the Muslim faithful on Nairaland; What is the difference between a Hadith and the Koran?

I just finished watching a video on youtube "failed suicide bomber" his bomb vest did not go off but he manage to use his AK-47 to down about 6 civilians in an hotel in Kabul before he was captured.

The interviewer wanted to know from the suicide bomber where it is written in Koran that they should kill themselves and the enemies but he could not answer it, maybe I did not understood what he was trying to say; he said the source is from the scholars, the Hadith and the Koran. He said though it is not written in the Koran but it is in the Hadith? so is the Hadith another book or an authority from the Muslim scholars?

Thank you in Advance smiley

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OYSyoY4cRw4

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OYSyoY4cRw4#t=1041

(1) (Reply)

"I Believe In The Holy Catholic Church" / Exs Of Lies And Misinformation In The Pages Of Wtmagazine: Blood Transfusion / “I AM” The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.