Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements (10140 Views)

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: I'll ignore the comical side of boasting with some village prison. Even the fact that you need new prisons to house criminals instead providing basic necessities for the citizenry is a reflection of Akpabios akwa ibom's status as the most violent state in Nigeria and also the murder capital of Nigeria.

The village governor built a prison in his village, but he stashed his own precious family in peaceful Lagos under the care of Fashola and the Lagos state government far far away from Akpabio's murder capital of Nigeria..smh.

This is the silliest and pointless thread ever....

story.Its stil one of d most peaceful state in NIGERIA.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Lets compare their work starting from 2007 since both Fashola and akpabio entered their state houses at the same time so this is fair game.

The best way to settle this issue once and for all is detail their work side by side based on the list below..

Schools

Hosipitals

Maternal centers and clinics

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Skill centers and Human development

Universities

State institutions

Now, are you ready to put ypur money where your mouth is?

Are you game grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Prison for criminals and Nigeria's murder capital is development?

Mo gbe grin
ogbeni shutup joor.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Abagworo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
I'm almost fed up with Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv3NMDMYEjU
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318750_Direct_labourSchools_jpg22d05f5d101c3181a058c203291a22d5[/img]

Akpabio's world class schools... grin grin grin

Let nairalanders be the judge are these schools not better than the ones from your native state of osun as shown in nairaland a while ago?

https://www.nairaland.com/1333719/aregbesolas-first-class-schools-osun-o
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmadani: story.Its stil one of d most peaceful state in NIGERIA.

A’Ibom ranks highest in murder cases –Police

From JOE EFFIONG, UYO

Akwa Ibom State Commissioner for Police, Mr Umar Gwadebe has said that the state ranks highest in the country’s list of murder cases. Mr Gwadabe, who disclosed this when the Assistant Inspector General of police, (AIG) Zone Six, Mr Ibrahim Muktari, paid a working visit to the state police command on Monday, also said the state police command lacked adequate personnel to tackle this challenge.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/aibom-ranks-highest-in-murder-cases-police/#!prettyPhoto

Akwa Ibom is the murder capital of Nigeria.

Somebody lied to you..... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Gbawes: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

Eko ile your english still hasn't improved? i thought the upgrade of username was also accompanied with an upgraded language skills?

@agbamental.
I hope you can recover from this upper cut.

Our prayers are with you at this difficult time.

See slaughter.....

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

Exactly. World class schools he refused to build. World class water facililies for innocent citizens he refused, hospitals nko? No show, instead he decides to build prison yard for FG to convince retardeen that he is loyal. He has built good roads no doubt but still remain a useless governor considering the resources at his disposal.
if u dnt know anytin about aks just shutup and stop showing ur stupidity in public.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Quit crying and getting all emotional on me abeg. Please, deal with the topic, agbameta is not the topic of discussion grin grin

you are the topic and you will keep being the topic until you change your ways and not just your username.Say no to propaganda and tell the truth

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

A’Ibom ranks highest in murder cases –Police

Akwa Ibom is the murder capital of Nigeria.

Somebody lied to you..... grin
guy do u stay in akwa ibom?U want to tel me wat i know?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
gbanikiti: LOL! Am expecting them to build a hectare land of cemeteries soon and tell us it's part of dividends of democracy. grin
Chai, U harsh ooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmadani: [s]story.Its stil one of d most peaceful state in NIGERIA.[/s]

Trolls bore me..
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Ayekotoo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Lets compare their work starting from 2007 since both Fashola and akpabio entered their state houses at the same time so this is fair game.

The best way to settle this issue once and for all is detail their work side by side based on the list below..

Schools

Hosipitals

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Universities

State institutions

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gbawes:

[size=14pt]@agba-Mental.[/size]

I hope you can recover from this upper cut.

Our prayers are with you at this difficult time.

See slaughter.....

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

you are the topic and you will keep being the topic until you change your ways and not just your username.Say no to propaganda and tell the truth

@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Schools

Hosipitals

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Universities

State institutions

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
My beautiful E Library!!! O so beautiful

Ibom Ayaya!

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady: Chai!! I'm 100% percent sure that if fashola also goes to renovate the prisons in lagos, this same people will start worshipping him!
u dey mind those apc pple.If fashola build him own dem go shout eko oni baje o.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Too scared to accept the challenge..? grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
You know the street lights always work so we dont need to celebrate it on the front page of NL when they come on

Ibom Ayaya!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Took you way too long to bring up the usual phony library... grin

Wait make I decimate that phoniness ... grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus: You know the street lights always work so we dont need to celebrate it on the front page of NL when they come on

Ibom Ayaya!

@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Schools

Hosipitals

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Universities

State institutions

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Trolls bore me..

eko ile is this the end of your propaganda on AKS? don't you have more? is that it? if thats all then you are very poor at what you do.

Fact how many rural villages in you own state of osun has borehole like the number of bore holes that akpabio has built in rural areas across akwa ibom as you have showcased in your pictures?
How many primary schools in your own state of osun has the kind of facilities/classroom blocks like the one you have shown of AKS?
Can you show a general hospital in your osun state thats better than one of the 31 general hospitals in AKS that you showed in your picture?
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ShineIt: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: Too scared to accept the challenge..? grin grin

Bros you can leave the room quietly, just create a distraction...tell ujoine you have an urgent phone call or something.

This is like watching Tyson beating a toddler round after round though in your case page after page.

Time to go bros, do some more research and come equipped.
All the best.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmadani: u dey mind those apc pple.If fashola build him own dem go shout eko oni baje o.

Why are you guys even bothered about trolls. Enjoy the thread bro. Leave agba whatever to his kids play. He is inconsequential.

Check out this pic! Breath taking!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:
[s]
eko ile is this the end of your propaganda on AKS? don't you have more? is that it? if thats all then you are very poor at what you do.

Fact how many rural villages in you own state of osun has borehole like the number of bore holes that akpabio has built in rural areas across akwa ibom as you have showcased in your pictures?
How many primary schools in your own state of osun has the kind of facilities/classroom blocks like the one you have shown of AKS?
Can you show a general hospital in your osun state thats better than one of the 31 general hospitals in AKS that you showed in your picture?[/s]

@ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Schools

Hosipitals

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Universities

State institutions

Now, are you ready to put ypur money where your mouth is? grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
,http://ibomelibrary.org/index.php/my-account/subscribe

The Phony and tolled Library.... grin grin grin

Even school children must pay to use that phoniness called library...smh grin grin

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: @ ujoinme

I have a proposition.

Schools

Hosipitals

Transportation

Roads

Bridges

Universities

State institutions

you are goon, i will be happy to compare akpabio's work along side fashola at anytime. but that request has to come from an objective and bonafide lagos indigene of which you are not.
you my friend Eko ile AKA agbameta are from the bushes of Osun state and because you are ashamed of your state of origin you claim lagos. the only comparison i will make with you is to compare Akwa ibom with your native state of Osun.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by tsomething: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
just going through the various comments from agbameta and demdem , it just proved how shallow the reasoning of these kids are. first I can't believe a reasonable person would criticise this project embarked by a state government to complement the efforts of the FG. If all tiers of government were to complement each other in development projects instead of competing, Nigeria would develop faster and we would stop throwing our frustration to the FG.

Even though it's a prison facility , it looks better than most schools their paymasters built in 6 years .Just so you know Akpabio isn't as loud mouthed like your Fashola idol who goes on international TV to commission street lights. This facility had since been completed and put to use over 2 years ago and no one heard any noise.

Another funny thing about your posts are where you claim Akpabio kept his family in Lagos because its safer than uyo. Are you really this dumb or your just ignorant due to the fact you have never travelled outside Lagos ? Let us even assume that Uyo isn't safe, didn't your sense tell you that he would prefer Abuja over Lagos of all places.

My brother stop displaying your ignorance in public, it makes people think your brain cells are soaked with urine.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Demdem(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
theoctopus:

I dont need to show you anything. I didnt put up the thread for you. You are inconsequential. A small ant. I dont do agberos and bigots....sorry... grin grin grin

In ur very daft state, u presented a prison yard and expect us to praise akpabio who u claimed is doing wonders better than Fashola . U placed the thread in public domain so shut da hell up.
I am the first on this thread that appreciated akpabios roads so what's ur fuss?
Prison yard. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

but that request has to come from an objective lagos indigene..

In other news, you are really really scared to open your own yansh.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by ujoinme: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Demdem:

In ur very daft state, u placed a prison yard and expect us to praise akpabio who u claimed is doing wonders better than Fashola . U placed the thread in public domain so shut da hell up.
I am the first on this thread that appreciated akpabios roads so what's ur fuss?
Prison yard. Nonsense.

If goons like you can shout about a street light and a 7km road why not a prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Primary: Oni Petitions Oyegun, NWC, Seeks Direct Primary System / China-Africa Summit: Edo Signs Pact With Chinese Firm To Build Benin Port / Saraki Is The Most Experienced PDP Candidate – Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.