₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,255,407 members, 4,936,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 10:09 PM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (91032 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by calliope(f): 8:00pm On May 09
Illuminatus:

Was this in ePub format? Could you share?
No, paper back. Sorry
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by adeosuntunde(m): 10:16pm On May 09
timpaker:

Download link? I don't think i have that ooo. But you google it up or I forward it to your mail

I won't mind it being forwarded to me too @ adeosuntunde200@gmail.com
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 5:38am On May 13
danthamccoy:
Decided to give Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson a second chance. Almost done with Book One and what do you know, it's not as tedious as last time.
It's one of my favorite fanasty series.
It get much much better after the first book.

Humboldt gift by Saul bellow.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by XKZ(m): 6:42pm On May 15
Recently read "Gold" by Isaac Asimov "Fire and Blood" by G.R.R. Martin

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Tormented / The Village Girl / Secrets Of the gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.