Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (125742 Views)

What Books Are You Reading At The Moment-share It With Us / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
The trouble with peace by Joe Abercrombie..

Mazza mengiste the shadow king..
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Piranesi by Susan Clarke

Three ring circus Jeff Pearlman.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ebullient07: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Origin by Dan Brown, page 300.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by damianchiemezie(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
rammytt:
"The Greatest Sales man in the world by Og Mandino"
It teaches the the philosophy of salesmanship. I will recommend it if you want to discipline yourself. I have both the e-copy and paperback.

2."Way of the tortoise"
Strongly recommended for traders of forex and crypt.ocurr.enc

The Greatest Salesman In The World is really a great book
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by damianchiemezie(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Beneath The Gloss by Damian Chiemezie.

Page 40. Very interesting.

If you need the softcopy, drop your email or Whatsapp :
https:///message/YDLAJ2DPZYPBC1
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Amarisco(f): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Memunah:

This should be my next book..How is it please?

I just finished it some seconds ago, reading almost all of it this night (morning rather). But not sure how I feel. undecided
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kaycee7(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2020
No Good Dragon Goes Unpunished by Rachel Aaron

Chapter 7
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2020
Rhythm of war by Brandon Sanderson.

A Promiseland by buck ofama

Compliments of the season...
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by kofomichael(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hey! Anyone knows where I can download free novels? Please share.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2021
A girl is a body of water-jennifer nansubuga.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by AdorableJosh(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2021
kofomichael:
Hey! Anyone knows where I can download free novels? Please share.

ng1lib dot org

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Gmajor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
SIRcumalot:
The finkler question by Howard Jacobson.

Dark forest by cixin liu... 2nd book in the three body problem series..
I was skeptical at first,but the hype is deserved.

Please, where can I buy books in three body problem series?

The only place I saw the book online was on Amazon and It cost over 14k in Naira
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by SIRcumalot: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gmajor:

Please, where can I buy books in three body problem series?

The only place I saw the book online was on Amazon and It cost over 14k in Naira

You can check rovingheights.com.
Na online copy I read.
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Gmajor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
SIRcumalot:

You can check rovingheights.com.
Na online copy I read.

Thanks.
I already listened to the audiobook on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Amarisco(f): 4:02am On Feb 06, 2023
Unfinished Business - Leye Adenle 🥹

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Gmajor(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
John dies at the End - Daniel Wong

Spoiler alert-
John doesn't die at the end
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Ayomide65: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please, does anyone know where I can get free download of the "in death series by J.D Robb"?
Re: What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? by Kaycee7(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ayomide65:
Please, does anyone know where I can get free download of the "in death series by J.D Robb"?

Z-library

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.