Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him (27807 Views)

Hidden Cameras Capture Forest Elephant's Activity In South-west Nigeria / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It / Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by ajf(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
justplainpaul: Them say person mumu. you this mugu come mumu join am. your username surpose be MUMUNI.
Lmao!!! Una no go kill pesin for here I swear........
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by bebechuks: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
247notire: Wetin concern me?
see me oo. Wetin concern us true true.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by AnanseK(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is a case of severe bipolar affective puperal psychosis with elephantine infanticidal tendencies. A separation and compulsory psychiatric treatment of the killer mother is the requirement.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by sultanemerald(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
smoothicon: wow!! they got feelings too?

they can actually die of heart break.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
I'm suspecting post-partum depression/psychosis, same way some human mothers suffer it. They took the right step by taking the the baby away because she would have kept on trying to kill it until she suceeded.

The picture of the calf crying ripped my heart to pieces. Poor baby, I wish I could hug you right now cry

1 Like

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by jubrils(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Beaf!:
It must be a bast@d child cheesy May be the mother elephant was rap.ed by an arm robber elephant and she doesnt want the child to remind her of the father.
This guy is something else!
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by highmood(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
C'est moi:
Wat? Cant imagine the elephant doing that to her child.What went wrong? #touching.
she chop igbo leave wey de grow for the zoo, she kon de high then see her pikin as ajonnwa( bad child). She had no option but try to kill him. Maybe her eyes go clear and she will look for the child. Then she will yell for hours. grin
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by zynzyn(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
I heard this kind of thing happens in animals due to chemical signal/smell recognition breakdown or something like that!
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by AMossley(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
What TIME will all these strange THINGS END?
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by ammyluv2002(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Beaf!:
It must be a bast@d child cheesy May be the mother elephant was rap.ed by an arm robber elephant and she doesnt want the child to remind her of the father.
you just made my day kiss kiss kiss
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Shaadey: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
justplainpaul: lol, you`re right on that one. i`m a troublemaker, but it seems you`re not buying any trouble am making.
yea am nt
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by say4gunit(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wicked mother!
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by blessed4ril(f): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
Leta many will tel me dat blacks sabi God more dan whites and dat africans has more tendency of makin heaven than her white counterparts!

Av u eva imagine the kind of humane and compassionate heart these whites display most tyms 2wards ordinary animals! Some wil even risk their lives in attempts 2save animals! And dats LOVE in acion, and the last tym I checked,love is the true symbol of religion! Ma african esp. Naija counterparts will cee dos tin as onyibo foolishness! All hail the whites!
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
The mama wan use am do blood money oooo, chai, I don dey pity am, cn u see hw big his head is? En head go bring money wella ooo
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by trolling(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
that elephant is on under a demonic influence,lawlessness affects nature and mankind, nature n mankind suffers for man's lawlessness,love has wax cold and its only gonna get worse,even the earth rebel against its inhabitants are swallows them up
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by davide470(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
blessed4ril: Leta many will tel me dat blacks sabi God more dan whites and dat africans has more tendency of makin heaven than her white counterparts!

Av u eva imagine the kind of humane and compassionate heart these whites display most tyms 2wards ordinary animals! Some wil even risk their lives in attempts 2save animals! And dats LOVE in acion, and the last tym I checked,love is the true symbol of religion! Ma african esp. Naija counterparts will cee dos tin as onyibo foolishness! All hail the whites!
oya na, be loving and be going. Dont go and accept Jesus into ur life, if not, you go love this mama zhuangzhuang go hellfire!
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by tdbanks: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
She's probably not ready for any kind of responsibility, she still wan rock life, and the pikin go be hindrance.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by dwisdom(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lol..y is everyone concluding d baby elephant was crying cos it was emotionally hurt ...d baby was crying cos it had lots of internal organs shifted to d point it was crying blood grin
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by mekaboy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishilove: I'm suspecting post-partum depression/psychosis, same way some human mothers suffer it. They took the right step by taking the the baby away because she would have kept on trying to kill it until she suceeded.

The picture of the calf crying ripped my heart to pieces. Poor baby, I wish I could hug you right now cry

It ripped ur heart to pieces and u still dey comment on NL, u get spare heart?
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by sylve11: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
yuzedo: Man! This brought tears to my eyes... Those pictures of the little elephant crying can make Nigerian politicians stop looting; my heart wanna melt die. embarassed I just want to love that poor elephant. cry

really a heart touching story. cry cool
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by justplainpaul(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Shaadey: yea am nt
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by blessed4ril(f): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2013
davide470:
oya na, be loving and be going. Dont go and accept Jesus into ur life, if not, you go love this mama zhuangzhuang go hellfire!

I wonda if u rily undastand the ril minin of word christianity u dat has accepted Christ into ur life! Wot ws the first tin dat made Christ gave Himself up if nt LOVE! If u r truly a true christian dat has goten a first class ticket 2heaven already as u claim, u shuld as well no dat LOVE is the main foundation of christianity, hence the bible verse: "4 God so LOVED the world dat HE gave HIS only begotten son dat who so eva bliveth in Him shall nt perish bt av evalastin life" jn 3:16.

Heavenly candidate indeed!
Seriously SMH 4u!

1 Like

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by deejay717(f): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2013
Poor baby...
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by dejijohns(m): 5:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Beaf!:
She 4kuku do abortion den, sheyb its legal in China...
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by dejijohns(m): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2013
yuzedo: Man! This brought tears to my eyes... Those pictures of the little elephant crying can make Nigerian politicians stop looting; my heart wanna melt die. embarassed I just want to love that poor elephant. cry
U wnt 2replace rita dommynick wit a baby elephant??

1 Like

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by carlcar2012(f): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2013
What if the baby elephant will grow up to become a president one day, women, but in human nd animal former are all same
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Rejoice5000(f): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2013
so this born and throw away i saw in human beings, has entered animals too. nawaoo
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2013
zynzyn: I heard this kind of thing happens in animals due to chemical signal/smell recognition breakdown or something like that!
are u a biochemist?
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2013
AnanseK: This is a case of severe bipolar affective puperal psychosis with elephantine infanticidal tendencies. A separation and compulsory psychiatric treatment of the killer mother is the requirement.
ewo! U can lie eh shocked

1 Like

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Before if u did somethin bad they'll say y r u actin like an animal... Now I'm seein on this post this elephant is actin like a human being!! shocked end time thangs
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by eightsin(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Beaf!:

This is d most hilarious ccomment i've read in a long while...well, i think it's unfortunate the mother elephant cldn't go for an abortion...better herbs no dey d reserve.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For Five Hours After Mother Tried To Kill Him by Stegomiah: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2013
carlcar2012: What if the baby elephant will grow up to become a president one day, women, but in human nd animal former are all same

President? Rotflmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASA Rover "Perseverance" Lands On Mars After 7 Months / We Buy Your Dead (scrap) Laptops Here In Lagos / 5 Biggest Technology Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.