Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day (11268 Views)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / When A Lady Give You A Wrong Mobile Number (pic) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by igbi: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
Pls house, a lady friend of mine is getting married and she wants a get a gift for her husband on their wedding day, not car or house o! ur contribution will be appreciated, thanks
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by tngtech(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2008
dozen of boxers. grin
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by MethodMan3(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2008
performance in the bedroom after all the party shld be enuff!

make she hold d guy tight, fire am till daybreak!
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by sistawoman: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2008
This is exactly what i have been thinking all day. I get married tomorrow and I wanted to have a gift, other than myself, for him on our wedding night.

Please nairalanders help a sista out.
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Godalone(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
On my wedding day apart from giving me herself she gave me a wrist watch very expensive that i cannot use my own money to buy.In fact i cannot afford to loose it,it is so nice.
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Tetchiness(f): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2008
*subscribing*
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by omega25red(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
tell her to buy a sleazy lingerie and have him unwrap the gift on the wedding night
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Sisikill: 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
Her Virginity. . .Duh!

I kid, I kid. I'm just surprised no one. . .I mean one of them virgin loving guys haven't piped in yet. Strange.
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by CH3COO(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2008
They're piping in now.
@topic: Her Virginity! Give the gift of virginity grin
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Tetchiness(f): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2008
Isn't the point that she'll be stuck with him for a long while gift enough?
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by mattjossy: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2008
Steaming!!! Hot!!!! SEX!!!!!
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2008
@topic

what else will i give to him,if not packets of condom and active action undecided
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by StephenP(m): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2008
Her V card. . . jk. She can buy a good bottle of red wine and tell him not to open it until their 5th year anniversary. That way they can have a fun but demanding goal to reach.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Busta(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2008
jennykadry:

@topic

what else will i give to him,if not packets of condom and active action undecided

hehehehe . . won't u be too tired from the event? dancing? enuff food? etc
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

hehehehe . . won't u be too tired from the event? dancing? enough food? etc

busta stop am oooo if na play angry angry tired ke,how can i be tired wen all im thinking about as i dey dance na how to jigijigigbamgbam my husband wt different styles grin grin grin grin

oyibo say na no peace for d wicked,but jenny is saying no sleep for d Hot grin
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Tetchiness(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2008
StephenP:

Her V card. . . jk. She can buy a good bottle of red wine and tell him not to open it until their 5th year anniversary. That way they can have a fun but demanding goal to reach.
That's a gift? shocked
Abegi, give the man some hot steaming sex!
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by debosky(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2008
Best gift? Give him a back-rub and get one in return. . .then fall asleep WITHOUT snoring. After all the stress and hassle of the day, that man needs a good night's rest. Sex and the rest can continue ad infinitum on subsequent days tongue
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by whitelexi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2008
Remy Martin Classic + the brandy glass will be very much appreciated not just by the groom, but also the bride grin

If u can get a complete carton, Wonderful! - Enough highness and madness after cool
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by whitelexi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
Plus, honeymoon night no go easy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Busta(f): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2008
debosky:

Best gift? Give him a back-rub and get one in return. . .then fall asleep WITHOUT snoring. After all the stress and hassle of the day, that man needs a good night's rest. Sex and the rest can continue ad infinitum on subsequent days tongue

wetin be this one now?

jennykadry:

busta stop am oooo if na play angry angry tired ke,how can i be tired when all im thinking about as i dey dance na how to jigijigigbamgbam my husband wt different styles grin grin grin grin

oyibo say na no peace for d wicked,but jenny is saying no sleep for d Hot grin

Ok O . . . I bow for u abeg!
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2008
debosky:

debo e be like say u dey u use sleep eyes type dis thing abi undecided
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by debosky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2008
Which kain sleep eye?

Honestly after the wahala of my sister's wedding, the last thing on my mind was sex, and no be me dey marry sef. tongue

Despite the attentions of one dirty talking girl like that, I was so tired I just went to bed. still regret sometimes sad

but honestly? It doesn't make much of a difference - shag today, shag tomorrow doesn't change anything. tongue

@ Busta

just sharrapp if you don't like my post. angry tongue
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2008
so debo u mean say if na u dey do wedding,dat wedding night u go just leave ur bride dey snore anyhow for bed abi undecided oma se oooo sad
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Busta(f): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
@debo . . don't be mad before u tear a vain tongue

@Jenny, debo no fit understand . . lol
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2008
I no go leave am dey snore, I said she should NOT snore so I can rest properly; but honestly, If I waited till that wedding night and didn't die, will I die if I don't enter Jerusalem immediately and instead get a good night's rest for the next day's marathon bedroom olympics? cheesy

At that point I have the thing on tap tongue, anytime I want it, I can get it. Waiting another couple of hours won't matter to me. cool
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2008
even if both parties have been eating d forbidden fruit before d wedding,dat wedding night is still very imprtant,theres something about dat night that makes d action so sweet dat u guys might even forget ya names during action embarassed wink
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by nana(f): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2008
hmm
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by sistawoman: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2008
We have not had sex yet, we are waiting for tomorrow night.  We are getting a hotel room so the kids wont hear the noise.  I am going to go over before hand and set it up so the wine is chilling and the candles are lit and the Victoria Secert is on me just right.

I guess from reading the post the best I can give him that night will be me.  And all of me he will get, I cant wait 18 hours 30 mins to go till i take his name.
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by nana(f): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
sistawoman:

We have not had sex yet, we are waiting for tomorrow night. We are getting a hotel room so the kids wont hear the noise. I am going to go over before hand and set it up so the wine is chilling and the candles are lit and the Victoria Secert is on me just right.

I guess from reading the post the best I can give him that night will be me. And all of me he will get, I can't wait 18 hours 30 mins to go till i take his name.
Aww,eyah. . . congrats.
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2008
sistawoman:

We have not had sex yet, we are waiting for tomorrow night. We are getting a hotel room so the kids wont hear the noise. I am going to go over before hand and set it up so the wine is chilling and the candles are lit and the Victoria Secert is on me just right.

I guess from reading the post the best I can give him that night will be me. And all of me he will get, I can't wait 18 hours 30 mins to go till i take his name.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry so romantic cry
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by nana(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2008
jennykadry:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry so romantic cry
lmao! why u dey e-cry?
Re: What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
sistawoman:

kiss kiss cry cry cry

like jenny said, romantic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland / I Found The Pics Of My Wife Ex Hidden In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.