Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Me & My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me & My Ex (2516 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
hi peepz,alot of time wen we move on n out of a relationship,we liv a part of us bhind nd move ahead wit a part of our x,offcourse its no newz dat many of us hv had a handful or even more relationship startin bk in sec school,wink.i ve always preffered a distance relationship to giv each oda breathin space,bt dats a topic 4 anoda day,i wud lov to talk bout my uni bf,who waz in final yr while i waz in my first yr,actually d relationship bgan a yr b4 i got into sch,dere waz a strike,so i stayed hom 4 a yr,meanwhile we met in a hotel where i n mum lodged d yr we came 4 my addmission,he sneaked his number to me tru a waiter n we got talkin,wen i eventually resumed sch we met n continued,he was awesome,he cared 4 me lik a baby,treated me wit soooo much respect,i knw my xcesses,bt he was one of a kind,i was loads more bouyant dan he was so bn a kid(17yrs den)i felt it was a slight on him,i loved him bt ppl discouraged me eventually i moved on.till date i still miss him,i miss his lov,his warmth,his sacrifices infact,he left wit a part of me.i still pray everyday 4 him.ouch,almost sobbing,yerk,abeg enough of me jare,make we hear ur own.
Re: Me & My Ex by muma(f): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
I have always wanted to share this out, but the question is to who do i share it with.

My ex, we started dating in 1st year in sch,and he was in his 3rd year though i knew him a year before but i refused his offer.
He's Τ̣̣ђё last born and of course mummy's best. When we started dating he lives rough life, smokes and drinks, keeping late nite . He's tall and handsome that's what tripped me more.
I was a tenant in his dad's lodge and he also lived but separate room Oo°˚˚˚°! .
He loved me so much and i loved him too
Before we met, any time his mum visit, he's will lie in his mum's bosom, to show you how close they were.
But when we started dating , he stopped it and Τ̣̣ђё mum called his elder bro and asked what was wrong wit her baby, dat one laughed and told her dat her baby is a guy and he had found love in another tender bosom lol, the mum was like, pls who is dis person i want to meet her........
And we met, ................ To be cont
Re: Me & My Ex by Roseey0(f): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Make una continue na.

1 Like

Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2013
hahahaha wow so sweet @muma,but let me ask?y is it that ladies most times regret givin up deir ex?not like we are not okay wit d current guy but we still think much of d past.cant wait to hear more,am waiting.tnx love for dropping by.
Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2013
hello roseey,lets hear ur experience jare.do u still think much of ur ex?
Re: Me & My Ex by Roseey0(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2013
cry
No ex yet.
But if anything happen,i will miss him o,i dont even wanna think of it.
Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2013
hahaha @roseey,wish yu luck darlyn,honestly u start to value him once u part ways.jus be careful wit ur choice,hugs dear.
Re: Me & My Ex by chimdalu58: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2013
hello friends let me share my experience,back in uni i dated a banker,who was always acting mr nice guy,he was always too busy at work and hardly visited me in hostel like my friends bf's did.though most saturdays he would come and pick me along with my dirty clothing,to his place,he will cook and serve me,wash my clothing and bring them in when they dried,he will buy me beverages and food stuffs by the time am returning to my hostel on sunday.honestly he took good care of me,but i was intimidated each time my friends talk about daily se.x with their bf,i felt it was a bonus i was missing,i gradually started avoiding him,to make matters worse not long after he was transfered to another station,that was when it downed on me that a part of me had left,i cried and missed him alot,my weekends where lonely,nobody washed and ironed my clothing,nobody to suggest hair style to the stylist for me,he was so caring he used to snap his colleagues and costumers hairstyle to show to my stylist.i still miss him quietly though am currently married.i met my now husband in my second year,he graduated from my school and came for his call up,he equally is very nice but certainly not my ex.lol
Re: Me & My Ex by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2013
My ex still calls me till date, tho she's not in naija. Always wantin to keep me posted wit her life issues of which I'm not really concerned. But weneva she calls, I tink of her for atleast an hour then life goes on. Lol
Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2013
@jenams hahaha too bad of you,maybe yu never really loved her.if given d opportunity wud u lov to date her again?

1 Like

Re: Me & My Ex by savvytouch(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2013
I have has quite a number of exes in the past,but I recently broke up with a guy and am still very much in love with him but we dont quite understand ourselves,and i still miss him and he wants me back but am confused.
Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2013
@savvy dear,yu jus said you still love him and he wants you back,stop d shakara ooo nd get bk to ur guy,dnt walk away n regret latter,be sure ur mind is made up,anyway u knw him better,hv fun dearie
Re: Me & My Ex by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Honiepie24: @jenams hahaha too bad of you,maybe yu never really loved her.if given d opportunity wud u lov to date her again?
no u r wrong dear, she was my first love and she remains the only lady av loved with all my heart, but tins happened dat will mk it impossible for us to get bak togeda. D best dat we can be is very good friends + import-export business partners, which we are already cos I send her money to import goods for me cos she is biz oriented.
Re: Me & My Ex by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
chimdalu58: hello friends let me share my experience,back in uni i dated a banker,who was always acting mr nice guy,he was always too busy at work and hardly visited me in hostel like my friends bf's did.though most saturdays he would come and pick me along with my dirty clothing,to his place, he will cook and serve me,wash my clothing and bring them in when they dried,he will buy me beverages and food stuffs by the time am returning to my hostel on sunday. honestly he took good care of me,but i was intimidated each time my friends talk about daily se.x with their bf,i felt it was a bonus i was missing,i gradually started avoiding him,to make matters worse not long after he was transfered to another station,that was when it downed on me that a part of me had left,i cried and missed him alot,my weekends where lonely,nobody washed and ironed my clothing,nobody to suggest hair style to the stylist for me,he was so caring he used to snap his colleagues and costumers hairstyle to show to my stylist.i still miss him quietly though am currently married.i met my now husband in my second year,he graduated from my school and came for his call up,he equally is very nice but certainly not my ex.lol

@ Bolded

He what?!
Re: Me & My Ex by Abbey2sam(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
What is Ex please?

1 Like

Re: Me & My Ex by OmichaelO: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
My own ex is still hoping I would ask her out again... I still like her tho'
She's my first and no one since then

Just confused!!
Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 5:07am On Oct 07, 2013
@jenams thats so sweet,kind of romantic too,maybe u both should tag once again,wink.

@ O.michael why not?atleast d devil u knw is better dan d angel u knw nt.giv it a short,relationship is soooo sweet wen u break up n make u,u tend to value each oda in ur second missionary journey.

@abbey ex means your former galfriend or boyfriend,share your experience after break up.

@rich hahaha yu r sooooo funny,cant u do it 4 ur gf?wats d big deal?its lov mixed wit romance.

2 Likes

Re: Me & My Ex by OmichaelO: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2013
@honiepie hmm.thanks
i think I'm just not ready..
Still trying to pick up pieces of my emotions that was betrayed/hurt few years ago.. Emotional detachment is worrying me. sad
Re: Me & My Ex by zeekz(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2013
i got lots of ex dnt want any back nt worth d trouble
Re: Me & My Ex by richyblink1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
She has a large heart, but too quick to judge and draw conclusion.

Note: when the past calls don't pick because it has got nothing new to offer!
Re: Me & My Ex by cycline404(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
My ex is married.
My present is the best i have ever been with before now.... So! All Well! grin grin
Re: Me & My Ex by chimdalu58: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
cool ideas,have ever met your ex in a function or at a party with another lady/guy,how did you feel?
Re: Me & My Ex by muma(f): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
...... I met his mum.

She said, so you took my love away from me, i was like tongue., no ma Oo°˚˚˚°! , she said come here, i was shaking , she held me and said thank you for loving my son and my baby, i was sososossososoososo Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ. The mum loved me, anytime we are vacation , we do visit Τ̣̣ђё parents cos they lived in another state, i spend some time with them, she treats me like her daughter, though i have a little remembrance with mu ex, atimes if we go out, some guys will be telling him dat they like his sis (me), he will say , its okay, i will tell her she gat admirer.

We calls ourselves ANGEL even till today but we ve gone our separate ways but he calls..................
To be continue
@ honeypie, i think its becos most of them i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ always first love.
How U̶̲̥̅̊ dey?.
Re: Me & My Ex by muma(f): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
chimdalu58: cool ideas,have ever met your ex in a function or at a party with another lady/guy,how did you feel?

I may feel jealous, i may not but if A̶̲̥̅♏ with my DH, i will not be jealous.
Re: Me & My Ex by Omolola1(f): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
my EX's are too much, I get confused lipsrsealed
Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Awwww @muma so y did u break up?wat happened?@omolola haha r u kidding?does it mean u ve never loved?@chimdalu like muma said i will be jealous if am alone or am dating a less attractive guy.
Re: Me & My Ex by 190theclown: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
smh
Re: Me & My Ex by muma(f): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
How we broke up..........

I was in my third year and he planned to travel out of country as his famil agreed. I wasn't against it but part of me was telling me dat i would loose him. He eventually travelled on feb, he calls thrice a day cos we were so much in love and we promised ourselves marriage , he even wanted us to take oat but i told him it wasn't wise doing .

He came back April Τ̣̣ђё same year just to see me and his pple weren't Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ, i wasn't really Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ cos they knew it was because of me dat he came back. He spent two wks and left.
He calls started reducing everyday by day after one year . He came back d̶̲̥̅̊ next year .
I heard rumour dat he was living wit a white girl, i felt Τ̣̣ђё pain but i xpected it , but my problem was dat i never cheated on him, it was him only dat i was dating, i was so sincere. I called him to tell him what i heard, lo and behold, Τ̣̣ђё white girl picked his phone ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ told me dat he wasn't around.
He called after like three days and told me dat Τ̣̣ђё lady was his sec. All lies, .
We kept going like dat till 3 yrs later, he came back finally and i was doing my NYSC in ibadan, so when. He called me , i wasn't excited but i went down to lag to see me, he didn't behave as he used to ,he started apologising dat he was sorry bla blabla........
We started again ,we actually dated for 7 yrs (too long abi).

Will come back for Τ̣̣ђё last episode, na real super story Oo°˚˚˚°!
Re: Me & My Ex by Honiepie24: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hahaha muma thats so sweet,i will be waiting for d final episode.hugs sis.
Re: Me & My Ex by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
X this, X that, what of Y?
Re: Me & My Ex by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
i dislike talks like this. He or she is ur ex! Move on..!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly) !! / Hey Guys This Bra Cost A Whooping $2 Million / Share Ur Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.