Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Attention NL Mods And Members... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention NL Mods And Members... (1499 Views)

Buhari Travelled To US With Only APC Governors And Members / Seun, Mammoth Crowd For GEJ In Kano? NL Mods Promoting APC Negative Propaganda? / Names Of New Chairmen And Members Of Boards And Parastatals In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by tpia5: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Is anyone taking all these naysayers and perpetual wet blankets, seriously?

They enjoy their miserable state, best to leave them.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
op I think you should start another thread with projects and pics while the mods delete irrelevant contributions.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
If u want to know all about akpabio's achievement,go to d website god'swillakpabio.Com ,if u are not satisfied go to aksgonline.com and see more,if u are not stil satisfied go to "uncommontransformation.tv"/or on youtube and if u are not stil satisfied take d next flight to ibom international airport.If u want to c God'swill achievementS,In d words of d president of ghana,sanusi lamido,wole soyinka and d rest,they all said "COME AND SEE".Who wuld av dat kind of tym to do gra-gra with apc chairboys dat dnt av handwork.If u want to know wat Akpabio as done in aks,all i say is COME and SEE.

4 Likes

Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by rozayx5(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Emmadani: If u want to know all about akpabio's achievement,go to d website god'swillakpabio.Com ,if u are not satisfied go to aksgonline.com and see more,if u are not stil satisfied go to "uncommontransformation.tv"/or on youtube and if u are not stil satisfied take d next flight to ibom international airport.If u want to c God'swill achievementS,In d words of d president of ghana,sanusi lamido,wole soyinka and d rest,they all said "COME AND SEE".Who wuld av dat kind of tym to do gra-gra with apc chairboys dat dnt av handwork.If u want to know wat Akpabio as achieved in aks,all i say is COME and SEE.

i prefer physical inspection, as for me i have been to lag many times even last month, aint seen anything special about fashola undecided undecided

bad beach road @ jakande, no renovation cause its not tolled undecided

water logged Ajah and Lekki , no reasonable drainage as obtainable in Uyo embarassed embarassed

We had to swim to VI last year lol, cause Hitechs roads were no where to be seen after heavy flooding, and someone will be busy singing eko oni baje here

3 Likes

Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by tpia5: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
And the last two posts right above mine, illustrate the issue.

You do not even bother to try and sound coherent.
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by rozayx5(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
tpia@:
And the last two posts right above mine, illustrate the issue.

You do not even bother to try and sound coherent.

nothing to illustrate Bro, take a ride to Lekki, and you will find out apart from the tolled sub standard highway, Eti osa is yet to feel fashola in terms of good streets, drainage and water embarassed

comparing Fashola to Akpabio,

Uyo is an upcoming Village, but @ the rate it is growing i give it another 20 years to become a full scale city

Lag has been there, but poor maintainance is in the Lag blood
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by agbameta: 2:28am On Sep 14, 2013
Obiagelli: op I think you should start another thread with projects and pics while the mods delete irrelevant contributions.

Great idea, this must be very fair and orderly. I'll start a new thread..
Re: Attention NL Mods And Members... by Demdem(m): 3:48am On Sep 15, 2013
agbameta:

Great idea, this must be very fair and orderly. I'll start a new thread..

U don start am? Abegi give me link.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING REVELATIONS: Gov Aliyu Talks About His Mother's Spiritual Powers - Say / If Jonathan Loses In 2015 Will The Militants Return To The Creeks / Exclusive: Farook Lawal Video Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.