Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press (48731 Views)

Prof. Wole Soyinka's Tribute To Sen. Asiwaju Tinubu. / Why Asiwaju Tinubu Is Displeased With Muiz Banire / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by LIMUEL(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have a feeling this is not true
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by tochukwuike2: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
There seem to be an unseen force that scatters key figures within d opposition camp in fav,or of the one they call 'clueless'

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by seanet02: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Although Tinubu is a CONFIRMED thief, I wish him well. I also wish he could repent and free the resources in APC-controlled States.
Ode ni e. Omo iran kiran

8 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by PStacks(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Larryfly: one apc candidate down, some more to go!

Can you just imagine yourself... Come on mehn! Get a grip and stop tripping..

Go get a life.. Is this about APC or PDP!

Ur comment disgusts me like crazy

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by takedat(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Paparazzi Magazine All manners of soft sell magazines in circulation quoting 'sources' that only exists in their minds and practicing yellow journalism to boost their sales.

Btw, whatever his state of health is, his family and well wishers should do the worrying since he is no longer a public official.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ShineIt: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
tothemax86: tribal thread in the making i hope not

Am one of the tribalist on nairaland but at the end of the day he's a father, a brother to some, an uncle to some etc. We shouldn't gloat here, I was very angry when PEJ's sickness and the death of her mother was politicised.
We have to know where to draw the line.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by alaoeri: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Paparazzi news mstcheeeew, Jagaban abeg get well soon, we need u to kick GEJ a$$.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baba ooo pls don't leave us A. P. C is likely to collapse like pdp without your wisdom
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Chibuike347: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Get wel soon asiwaju
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by taharqa: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Is Tinubu Sick
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by bilo1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Get well soon
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ceejayluv(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Paparazzi, my lanky A$$...
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by IdiAmin2(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sirniyeh: These our political leaders just like to waste resources. I dont know why they dont believe in our same traditional medicines. The same diseases that affect most aged poor men that they use less than N5000 to cure with our natural herbs. Now spending millions abroad........well recover soon

Amen to that. Might sound like a joke but I'm dead serious, treat him with medicinal marijuana in small doses, and that Parkinson's or whatever you call it will disappear in less than a month

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
LIMUEL: I have a feeling this is not true
also am i
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Get well soon baba

How to know if you are being quoted on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1434864/how-know-being-quoted-nairaland
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
angry angry

grin

grin

Fire!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Sageez(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
dis GEJ's gudluck follows him everywhere, imagin! It was Yara'dua now Tinubu is sick hahahaha! Tis just d begining, very soon u'll hear dat Ameachi has contacted HIV and OBJ has... Make i no talk o
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by AbuMikey(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
If I'm not mistaking,a prophet actually predidcted something about the death of Tinubu lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by tomakint: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
I wish him quick recovery, Parkinson Disease is a Nerval Disorder of the brain and its traceable to serious physical stress of the nerval system of the body! Tinubu may have to relinquish his authority to another loyal follower if the news concerning his health is anything to go by!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by wiilly02(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
it hurts me 2 no dat nairlanders are this dull....they dnt no what parkinston disease is at al,imagine dat guy sayin 'get well soon' n d oder 1 sayin dat dey can cure it in d village with 5000naira do u tink its ordinary fever? Parkinston disease has no cure....u can only ease d suffering.....within time he wont be able to move his cheek at all.....muhammed ali,stephen hawking 2 mention a few are sufferers of dis deadly disease
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by 46arcadez(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
basilo101:
Illuminati things on my mind
End time tins
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
the front page of that paparazzi makes it look like an anti-Tinubu sponsored campaign (saw the Aregbesola story too).

That notwithstanding, there is obviously something wrong with Tinubu's health. the rumours have been flying for like one year now.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ichidodo: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Its all over for Oodua Republic. And yet still my heartfelt sympathies to his family.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by 46arcadez(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
wiilly02: it hurts me 2 no dat nairlanders are this dull....they dnt no what parkinston disease is at al,imagine dat guy sayin 'get well soon' n d oder 1 sayin dat dey can cure it in d village with 5000naira do u tink its ordinary fever? Parkinston disease has no cure....u can only ease d suffering.....within time he wont be able to move his cheek at all.....muhammed ali,stephen hawking 2 mention a few are sufferers of dis deadly disease
U ar not supozd to feel hurt rather see the need to educate our people
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Mubby4luv(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
wiilly02: it hurts me 2 no dat nairlanders are this dull....they dnt no what parkinston disease is at al,imagine dat guy sayin 'get well soon' n d oder 1 sayin dat dey can cure it in d village with 5000naira do u tink its ordinary fever? Parkinston disease has no cure....u can only ease d suffering.....within time he wont be able to move his cheek at all.....muhammed ali,stephen hawking 2 mention a few are sufferers of dis deadly disease
"sufferers" #SMH seems to me u re da one who is Dull after all.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by ATMCARD2(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
So Tinubu wldn't mek it 2 2015.I rememberd 1 predictn early dis yr..............am waiting.....
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ar this point, I would like to commend tinubu's oppositions on this thread, they've been so matured in their comments in order not to turn the thread into a tribal bashing thread. Others should learn from this. Kudos to you guys and wishing Tinubu divine recovery(cos this one is strong).

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by leksgcfr(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jarus: the front page of that paparazzi makes it look like an anti-Tinubu sponsored campaign (saw the Aregbesola story too).

That notwithstanding, there is obviously something wrong with Tinubu's health. the rumours have been flying for like one year now.

Lies everywhere.
This same man was reported to have stroke some years ago.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
#80million:
Na wa o!
Allahu Akbar!
anuofia
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by hummerwise(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmmm!
Photoshop magazine cover
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Down With Parkinson Disease - Paparazzi Press by Nonybb: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
One of the most corrupt politicians i knw in Nigeria are many but not limited to: 1.Asiwaju bola thieftunubu(The amount of wealth he amassed and plundered to himself are unheard of in the history of our national life. Lagos is almost like his empire and it is free for all in corruption), 2.Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, IBB(Through debt crisis he sold the soul of the an evolving nation called Nigeria to western allies through dubious borrowings frm west bank. For e.g through trade debts arising frm "normal" commercial transanctions, the leader of an underdeveloped society arrange to hv IMF, world bank, inter governmental and other western loans credited to their country, which become invested in phoney, irrevelant and overpriced projects that certainly would not pay their way, and most of which money finally surface in the accounts of the same leaders in the same western banks frm where they left, while their countries are compelled to service with devalued currencies(structual adjustment program) on the loans legalistically enetered into the accounts books. The rest becomes histroy if u seek to investigate the deal frm his pattern frm west countries!
3. OBJ Olusegun Obasanjo is the Only crook in Nigeria that can call crook crooks. He foisted Ya'adua and GEJ on Nigeria through rigging, manipulations and killing but would turn back to blame them for incompetency and then as a result, became exenorated frm the whole palava and blame game. Some of his partners in crime have no good record either. The lists are Andy Ubah(an emerging criminal that wouldnt be afraid to let u knw that he will loot ur resources even before he gets to that office), James Ibori, Sule lamido, etc. finally all politician in Nigeria are corrupt. Sadly we have no ruling CLASS. If our current leaders are phased out and recycled with news crop of politicians the thread would still continue. Americans are socially corrupt but not politically corrupt too because they have a ruling class. Class are not about corruption. Class are about a set or crop of ppl with similar mind-set, separated frm the rest and placed with burden of credibility. They always have something to prove, they are bubbling with ideas. In society with class if any leader are accused of being corrupt he resigns. In such society they keeps political machine aside when there is an aggression on national interest. They are not perfect but they have conscience, they are not blameless but they are moderate. They are not desperate but they are assertive. National interest comes first and they play the game with maturity and consciousness. Nigerian politcians lack all these things. We have no ruling class, wat we have are political thugs claiming sanctimonious and genuinety. This Nigeria is not working

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.