Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin (12088 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by pweetiedee(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
which body cream and soap can i use that will bring out my skin colour i av a light brown colour and i av gotten a little bit darker+ my facial skin is so dull. Pls help
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by eameh30: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
No need to hide it just say U wan bleach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello am a cosmetology, for ur fejiro mixed cream for all skin types or to tone & glowing, email me fejiroblushes @gmail. com. Thanks

Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by askfunmi: 7:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Hi,fejiro please can we hv ur phone as well.
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2013
Yes dear thanks' 08127701636
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by pweetiedee(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
eameh30: No need to hide it just say U wan bleach
no,dearie. Open ur eyes.
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by Stunner1(f): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
JST USE FAIR and white d blue one wit vitamin c
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by pweetiedee(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
#1-stunner:
JST USE FAIR and white d blue one wit vitamin c
ok. I hope it doesnt contain hydroquinone
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by macklef(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2013
pweetiedee: ok. I hope it doesnt contain hydroquinone

do u wanto lighteen up or ur already lite but only ur facial color is dull like mine. Men me am tired of tryin d suggestions i find online, cos wat works for A may damage B.. All i need is a good dermatologist, dos are who i bliv can help dis situation
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by bunmila(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
pweetiedee: ok. I hope it doesnt contain hydroquinone
Sure does
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by homesodear: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
pweetiedee: which body cream and soap can i use that will bring out my skin colour i av a light brown colour and i av gotten a little bit darker+ my facial skin is so dull. Pls help

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

1 Like

Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by Buttergrey: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2014
For a simple glow, go for natural lighteners like carotein brand. Just use the lotion and gel cream. It won't take you up past 2 shades. And it's safe and natural. No dark knuckles and knees. To minimize darkening/ pigmentation caused by sun, use a sunscreen 30mins before you step outside. Seba Med and cerave are great!

We stock only original and authentic products: Carotein, sure white, ami white, white express, Seba med sunscreen, Amlactin, GnG, yoko spa salts etc

Www.buttergrey.com
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by frankyjannie: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2014
One of my friend is using the body cream regularly, she gets the best results. The most things which we remember is, first we have to select the branded products and used it regularly, Second based upon our skin type we have to select the cream then only we can get the results.

Buy Retin A
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by anifatolu: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
pweetiedee:
which body cream and soap can i use that will bring out my skin colour i av a light brown colour and i av gotten a little bit darker+ my facial skin is so dull. Pls help

Try the argan oil soap
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by homesodear: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by fdmskincare: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413, 09039030457

Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by houseofphreedah: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2015
pweetiedee:
HOUSE OF PHREEDAH is into diverse range of services,
with focus on SPA TREATMENT/ BODY TREATMENT, skin and facial repair.
Other services include helping women with intimate issues with products for hygienic and love making for both men and women.
Teaching them on how to be better on bed and a bit of image consultancy.
When it comes to beauty and romance, virtually every woman can relate .
and so being able to get the both services under one roof is a plus and the environment is a world class standard.

Call me on this number 08037018772, 07036493053, so i can ask some information about your skin and then prescribe the product you will use that will befit your skin.
You can also order our products at http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com

Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere
72 Ago Palace Way, Okota
37, Cameron Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.

Email: ceo@houseofphreedahbodycare.com
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by jeomegso: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Hello Cosmetologist,
Cosmetologists don't go around mixing creams n dishing it out.
What they do is know already approved cosmetic products n function based on their formula n prescribe those. Same way a doctor don't around Makin drugs cos they are not liscenced to do so
I know cos am a Cosmetologist.

@poster, u have uneven skin color cos ur face is more exposed to the external factors than other parts of ur body n I want to assume you use same cream all over. Stop treating your body n focus on ur face using a bleaching agent of course (anything that lightens u is bleaching) that contains ; hydroquinone, kojic acid, mulberry extract... etc n of course with a sunscreen of at least spf 30 and above on ur face. Use a gentle face cleanser if you must or jus clean with lemon, no excessive alcohol cleanser. At night use a lotion moisturizer. This way ur face will lighten to ur body complexion while ur body blends back to ur face. I could go on but typing is not my thing. Cheers
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by houseofphreedah: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
pweetiedee:
at House of Phreedah we have what it takes to Beautify your skin.

Check Our product here - www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com
Re: Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin by homesodear: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you desire a BEAUTIFUL skin tone? Get rid of DARK KNUCKLES, knees and spots fast, without the harsh side effects of mercury, hydroquinone or steroids? Do you desire FLAWLESS, YOUNGER and HEALTHY skin? Flawless Skin Managers will help you rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently enhance your skin tone and lighten your complexion as desired with our easy-do-it-yourself exciting Classes. Get exhaustive knowledge with great tips and ideas and a great perfect basis to do it yourself like a pro, all for less in the comfort of your home in our JUNE classes.
Come get it @ the Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar.

Duration: 2 days
FOR LAGOS PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N40, 000
DATE: 19TH AND 20TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: WELLNESS PLACE, SECOND FLOOR, BUFFALO HOUSE, 2 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA, LAGOS.

FOR PORT HACOURT PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N50, 000
DATE: 26TH AND 27TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: 1 AMEN CLOSE BY MINI EZEKWU STR, OFF OKPORO ROAD, BY FIRST ARTILLERY BUSTOP, PORT HACOURT, RIVERS STATE

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, open to all male and female

COVERAGE:
• Skin Anatomy
• Facials for different skin Types/Skin Lightening soap recipe
• How to use Chemical Peel/Lactic Acid cream recipe
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment/Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/Anti Ageing Vitamin Serum
• Fast Stretch Marks removal that really works!!

Time: 10am prompt.

FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Selected Skin Care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or add on Whatsapp 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 participants to register. You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Kimono Styles 2018 : The Most Recent African Dresses / How Good Is Two Lion Sewing Machine? / Organisers Screen Contestants For Queen Of Peace Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.