Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Zenith Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview (3077 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Interview by stephanay(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2008
how long does it take for zenith bank to call interviewed applicants if they are successful?

an interview was conducted at their head office on the 18th June 2008 with three stages. it took up to 5hours!

although they told some pple to leave b4 the end of the 3rd stage that they will be contacted.

i got to the final stage(checking of credentials) but im wondering if it takes long for dem to call

plus what's their pay package like?  
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by abayd: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2008
guess we did the same interview! I was called today (5pm) by Blessing. It was to find out if I had collected my Waec certificate. I told her that WAEC asked me to come for it on monday and she told me that after i get it on monday, I should come on Tuesday. I think our letters are ready,I heard they need us urgently, Congrats agian.(OYELEYE, AYODEJI)
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by joshymen(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
Congrats to you guys oooooooooooooooo
I pray that the lord that has help you to that stage will finish his good works in you.
Pls when and where did u do your own exam? Coz am also expecting to be called.
I pray they will call us all oooooooooooooo
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by abayd: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
thanks josh! i wrote the test on 30th april and i was among the afternoon batch of that day.I gathered yesterday that some people wrote the test last week and were invited for interview yesterday. However I deduced that people called were those that wrote the test between april and june.It is worth noting that some people had their first stage interview last week and had the second yesterday but in my own case I had both stages yesterday.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by yemai: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2008
hi abayd,I did same interview wit u and I also got to the final stage and I was told to get to whom it may concern certificate cos my my notification is directed to nysc. But i ve not bn called yet. PLs can i ve ur number, myn is 08029706226.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by lan29: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
pls i attended zenith's interview in may.cant really remeba the date. after the first stage some of us where asked to go.since then i have not heard from them.they collected 2 copies of our Cv and also photocopies of our credentials.does it mean that there is hope of being called? or if not why did they collect our documents.anyone with useful answer pls reply
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by diggler(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2008
Zenith HR seems to be working on overdrive l8ly
I hear they've been processing both freshers and corpers evryday for some weeks now.

Please can anyone help wiv the credential lady's number if u have it.

For all who made it to the  3rd stage, do not despair cos d job is almost at hand barring any jazz from villa. grin
And if u havent been called, chill a bit cos a lot of ppl are turning down the zenith offers,
once they get a better deal elsewhere.
which i seriously advice cos truthfully their conditions of service (unrealistic targets & performace based pressures + high level office politics & back stabbing) is in the lower third of the industry.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by abayd: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ diggler,
i actually agree with you about what you said about pple turning down the zenith offer. However, not everyone is going to marketing department. There are departments like power and infrastructure which is majorly for engineers and from what I said at the interview, I hope to be in that. Again, one should not put all hope in one organization. As far as am concerned, the shell test is the KoKo and I pray that I pass that then I can forget the zenith offer, Good luck
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by naijabenny: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
i did an interview at Zenith HQ on the 19th (thursday). it was also three stages. i got to the final stage, all was going well until they found out that my sister was serving with them here in Lagos, then they said i can't work with them.

don't know wat my chances are, but not worried about it. i never put all my eggs in one basket.

would still like to know wen they start calling pple sha.

@ stephanay
they pay 75k for entry level, but good money start coming after confirmation which takes about a year, however i heard they intend reducing it to 6 months sha.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview by naijabenny: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2008
i did an interview at Zenith HQ on the 19th (thursday). it was also three stages. i got to the final stage, all was going well until they found out that my sister was serving with them here in Lagos, then they said i can't work with them.

don't know wat my chances are, but not worried about it. i never put all my eggs in one basket.

would still like to know wen they start calling pple sha.

@ stephanay
they pay 75k for entry level, but good money start coming after confirmation which takes about a year, however i heard they intend reducing it to 6 months sha.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by diggler(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2008
abayd:

@ diggler,
i actually agree with you about what you said about people turning down the zenith offer. However, not everyone is going to marketing department. There are departments like power and infrastructure which is majorly for engineers and from what I said at the interview, I hope to be in that. Again, one should not put all hope in one organization. As far as am concerned, the shell test is the KoKo and I pray that I pass that then I can forget the zenith offer, Good luck

U are also ryte in a sense but here are the facts (insider info)
All these departments with very classy names (power, oil and gas, aviation etc etc), refer to sectors of the economy to be covered by their Business development execs. all of which fall under the jurisdiction of the Marketing department.

Omo good lick wiv the shell interview , maybe we go come market u from Oil and Gas department grin
Re: Zenith Bank Interview by bosebabs(f): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2008
has anybody that wrote zenith test on the 21st of may bin called.pls anybody with info shold pls inform the house
thank u all for the good job u are doing

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Jobs Out There? / Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues / How Is Working At Ulesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.