Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! (5144 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband / Spirit Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just met dis gal.and we have started dating. But dere is a problem. She has a spirit husband. She told me dat somebody come to in her dream to hve sex with her.and she also said her relationship use to crash. So presently she just finished a fasting and praying deliverance programme. D problem nw is dat we are planning to have our first sex.but am scared. Cos av heard so many stories abt spirit husband. I love her and I want to stay with her.i really love her. Pls advice
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by segunjowo(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
First off all, you a a stupid boy for using a former governor's name as your handle here. He is not your mate. Got that?
Now go ahead and have s3x with your mammy water girlfriend and stop disturbing us.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by munagirl: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Segun agagu: I just met dis gal.and we have started dating. But dere is a problem. She has a spirit husband. She told me dat somebody come to in her dream to hve sex with her.and she also said her relationship use to crash. So presently she just finished a fasting and praying deliverance programme. D problem nw is dat we are planning to have our first sex.but am scared. Cos av heard so many stories abt spirit husband. I love her and I want to stay with her.i really love her. Pls advice

You will both have to abstain from sex till marriage . So after fasting and praying then you both have sex. don't you think that will nullify the effect of the deliverance programme? When you are trying to tackle a spiritual problem you can't go in one leg in and one leg out. One thing is for sure once you start having sex that will give the spirit husband a legal ground over her body or relationships whichever one

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by demelza: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
segunjowo: First off all, you a a stupid boy for using a former governor's name as your handle here. He is not your mate. Got that?
Now go ahead and have s3x with your mammy water girlfriend and stop disturbing us.
What if that is really his name or is there only one Segun Agagu in this world?
Sycophantic buttlicker.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by sojimade(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Physical solution for physical problem, spiritual solution for spiritual problems. Check ur spiritual status b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ enta dat river.
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by kreamidiva(f): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
How true is this? why don't u wait until you meet with him first? undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Ghadafy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
demelza: What if that is really his name or is there only one Segun Agagu in this world?
Sycophantic buttlicker.

I tire for the guy o, as if segun Agagu na Jesus.
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Ab025(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Guy beware o, u are datin the babe of a jinn.....and now u want to bleep the babe of a jinn.....and u are prayin to God to bless u guys "first sex" (fornication).......

And u really tink God will bless it...

3 words for u

End time things.......#
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by TrojanEdu: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
@OP...U funny oo!!! After fasting and prayer,na akpako come follow? If she has a spirit husband, then get a spirit wife.
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by AbuMikey(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
segunjowo: First off all, you a a stupid boy for using a former governor's name as your handle here. He is not your mate. Got that?
You must be high on boiled OPIUM!!!
Have you heard of the word "Namesake"?? :-/

Fuctuardous,crazy a$$ psychotic phool!!! angry

All na Joke oo tongue
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by uniqueren(f): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
see gobe

so Baba God don become stake holder for the thing nah
no be say u get possessed girl be your problem, u just wan knack akpako

no worries, the spirit husband dey view una in 3D
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Ab025(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
@poster....u wan chop meat wey jinn husband dey chop!!

Prepare for battle o

Better Get ur amours....
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa am scare oooooooo. U are all scaring me..maybe I should wait. U guys just shrinked my rod. Am really scared. I no want make sef come give me trouble. But wat if I ask her if the spirit is still coming. Den if he is no more coming. Den I can go ahead and lamba. .abi guys
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
uniqueren: see gobe

so Baba God don become stake holder for the thing nah
no be say u get possessed girl be your problem, u just wan knack akpako

no worries, the spirit husband dey view una in 3D
Lolsssss..ur funny jo....I swear this is nt funny oooo
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
I saw threads on Nairaland now dat Olusegun Agagu is dead! Phew!! Thank God he is alive n updating abt spiritual husband
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Bootylicious(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
There is nothing like spiritual husband, because she had sex in her dream doesn't mean she has a spiritual husband, almost every1 has such dream at one point or d oda.... she shld always pray every night b4 going to bed,i'm sure d dream will stop.........
Segun agagu: I just met dis gal.and we have started dating. But dere is a problem. She has a spirit husband. She told me dat somebody come to in her dream to hve sex with her.and she also said her relationship use to crash. So presently she just finished a fasting and praying deliverance programme. D problem nw is dat we are planning to have our first sex.but am scared. Cos av heard so many stories abt spirit husband. I love her and I want to stay with her.i really love her. Pls advice
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by munagirl: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bootylicious: There is nothing like undecided spiritual husband, because she had sex in her dream doesn't mean she has a spiritual husband, almost every1 has such dream at one point or d oda.... she shld always pray every night b4 going to bed,i'm sure d dream will stop.........

So she will pray and then have sex with the op undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by homesteady(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
OP! Rub palm oil all over your body before you have sex with her! Then make sure you have a stick of broom close by, so that you'll flog the spiritual husband when he comes
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Bootylicious: There is nothing like spiritual husband, because she had sex in her dream doesn't mean she has a spiritual husband, almost every1 has such dream at one point or d oda.... she shld always pray every night b4 going to bed,i'm sure d dream will stop.........
Hmmmm.she told me d person use to have sex with her.nd she won't see d person's face.and even sometymes she wakes up and see she is wet. .
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2013
munagirl:

So she will pray and then have sex with the op undecided
Haaaa na wa u o..she did nt say before sex ooo.she said before sleeping ooo...muna girlieeeeeeeeeee
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2013
homesteady: OP! Rub palm oil all over your body before you have sex with her! Then make sure you have a stick of broom close by, so that you'll flog the spiritual husband when he comes
Guy u be clown I swear
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 14, 2013
Are you the spirit husband? Aren't you suppose to be dead? undecided
BTW, you both did fasting and praying to deliver her from her suppose spirit husband so you sef cld enter the place? Orishirshi! Why you dey mock God??

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Enegod(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2013
she is fvcking cheating on you...dump her or get yourself a spiritual gf too
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by tnktosin(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2013
Op is your choice, you can either stay or leave. I dated a girl back in school who had a spirit husband. This girl was possessed for real as she could even warn me of bad plans by so called friends. O boy we still dey bleep steady. Well, in my case however, she told me I could come to no harm cos of ma spiritual level (guy no ask me how abeg). All the same, bleeping was fun. Btw she's married with a kid now and all that's in the past.
My brother, dem no dey take blokos test cutlass jazz. If you're not sure, quit.
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by drnoel: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2013
The man u used hix handle just died so unless u want to follow u better change it
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by jhydebaba(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2013
100 people can answer the same first name and surname in yoruba land so I see no reason why u guys should blame OP for choosing a username. Even if he's a fan of the deceased ex-gov and chose to answer his name is nobody's headache.

@topic: OP, pls fvck the living day outta ur GF's punny. If the spiritual husband appears, make un.a do 3some

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2013
Segun agagu: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa am scare oooooooo. U are all scaring me..maybe I should wait. U guys just shrinked my rod. Am really scared. I no want make sef come give me trouble. But wat if I ask her if the spirit is still coming. Den if he is no more coming. Den I can go ahead and lamba. .abi guys

Asking her if he still come so you both na nack is a waste of time.

These spirit husbands are very stubborn; they don't leave their victims without a violent and strong fight!

After they have been conquered, the delivered needs to abstain from impurities that will leave a crack/hole for him to re-enter into her live.

Remember what Jesus said that when a demon is cast out, he goes away and later checks if the habitat is conducive for him. If so, he invites 7 more to come sup with him there.

I can see that all you want is nack; go ahead and nack and see wahala!
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Segun agagu:
Hmmmm.she told me d person use to have sex with her.nd she won't see d person's face.and even sometymes she wakes up and see she is wet. .

Mehn!!! This is serious!
The girl sef isn't serious and ready to be delivered.

If after being delivered, she still goes ahead to nack, mehn! the "faceless guy" is coming back again in full force and she go do massive and mega deliverance to be set free.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by mimopel(f): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmmmm.....jst watching#..dnt tink dis guy needs advice, he jst wanna catch fun out of his topic!!...u got it!!, so wat next??...i mean d next unserious gist??
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
tnktosin: Op is your choice, you can either stay or leave. I dated a girl back in school who had a spirit husband. This girl was possessed for real as she could even warn me of bad plans by so called friends. O boy we still dey bleep steady. Well, in my case however, she told me I could come to no harm cos of ma spiritual level (guy no ask me how abeg). All the same, bleeping was fun. Btw she's married with a kid now and all that's in the past.
My brother, dem no dey take blokos test cutlass jazz. If you're not sure, quit.
Plss.i will ask oo . abeg enlighten me abt dat ur spiritual stuff abeg
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
jhydebaba: 100 people can answer the same first name and surname in yoruba land so I see no reason why u guys should blame OP for choosing a username. Even if he's a fan of the deceased ex-gov and chose to answer his name is nobody's headache.

@topic: OP, pls fvck the living day outta ur GF's punny. If the spiritual husband appears, make un.a do 3some
Hahahahahahahhaa baba werey. ...
Re: Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! by Segunagagu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
mimopel: Hmmmmm.....jst watching#..dnt tink dis guy needs advice, he jst wanna catch fun out of his topic!!...u got it!!, so watreally...i mean d next unserious gist??
Noo dear..dis is very true and serious. .hw can somebody in his or her right senses. Joke with this kind of thing. If u got any advice. Will really appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Safer To Have Sex With A Prostitute Than Most Nigerian Girls / Man Masturbating During The Volcanic Eruption At Pompeii In 79 (Photo) / "Tunde Thomas And I Are Friends For Over 20 Years", Fcmb's MD, Nuru Adams Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.