Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (35908 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2013
cd

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 12:32am On Sep 16, 2013
ds

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2013
dd

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2013
kj

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 16, 2013
bros abeg Wey Eko Ile naaa
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2013
ds

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 12:39am On Sep 16, 2013
olatunji21: bros abeg Wey Eko Ile naaa

I'm asking the same question?

Thank god he left a lot for us to work with...

God Bless Eko Ile...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2013
plaindealer:

I'm asking the same question?

Thank god he left a lot for us to work with...

God punish Eko Ile...

Fixed
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 1:02am On Sep 16, 2013

agbameta
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2013
Fashola Approved N40M For Fela Museum

Lagos Governor Visits Kalakuta Museum In Lagos

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2013
oi

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Plaindealer, thanks so much for a wonderful job, your attention to detail is next to non...

Ilu Eko o baje lori olugbon, ko ni baje lori aresa

Ori eko a gbe e o

Ori Awori a gbe o

Eko o ni baje loju awon olote lai lai
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2013
I'll wrap things up with Eko Atlantic..
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta: Plaindealer, thanks so much for a wonderful job, your attention to detail is next to non...

Ilu Eko o baje lori olugbon, ko ni baje lori aresa

Ori eko a gbe e o

Ori Awori a gbe o

Eko o ni baje loju awon olote lai lai

Amin ase o.

Ilo siwaju , idunu, owo, omo ati ayo pelu alafia ni ki a ma ri nine ilu eko o..

Take over if you must, but I'm here to help out any time..
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 1:26am On Sep 16, 2013
plaindealer:

Amin ase o.

Ilo siwaju , idunu, owo, omo ati ayo pelu alafia ni ki a ma ri ni ilu eko o..

Take over if you must, but I'm here to help out any time..

Amin o

Btw, were you trying to crack the agbameta code with the pic or that was just a coincidence? lol
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 1:28am On Sep 16, 2013
Ok, back to topic...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

Amin o

Btw, were you trying to crack the agbameta code with the pic or that was just a coincidence? lol

It struck me after seeing the pic. agbameta shouldn't be hard for any hard core lagosian to figure out.. grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 1:41am On Sep 16, 2013

Best Ikoyi link bridge pic ever...

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 1:42am On Sep 16, 2013
The story of this Link bridge is going to be told in so many ways crossing through so many generations to come..

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 1:45am On Sep 16, 2013
wow!!!!!! That's major beautiful.....

eko o ni baje o
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by agbameta: 3:37am On Sep 16, 2013
ba7man: On the 2nd page of this thread, @Agbameta took a while b4 he started posting pics of Fashola's works.

I had already typed a post predicting that he was gathering pics to bury this thread. I had almost pressed the "submit" button but I restrained myself.........

They never saw it comin......its always better that way.

They sure didn't see it coming and it was a trap.

I have no serous issues with them loving their Akpabio because I know better, I know the man is a despicable con man and he's playing the people of that state. I just got tired on their foolishness and idiotic interruptions every time we talk about Lagos, they just butt in with the same silly roads over and over. You really must be r.etarded if all you need in a leader is just a handful of roads while missing out in nearly all the other critical areas of survival.

Governance is not all about just a hand full of roads to flash in people's face while your people have zero access to credible and standard healthcare, schools and other social amenities.

The man came up short in many areas regarding the set criteria in this thread, he didn't even show up on the radar at all.

See how many pages it took me to detail his meager nonsense? After posting all their silly roads, it's a wrap, there is nothing more in that hole and the largest budget in Nigeria has no bearing on what's on the ground in Akwa Ibom. As loud as they get all the time, they couldn't even challenge me and what I posted with anything in Akwa Ibom because after the roads like I said, there is nothing, I mean nothing.

To me, the only way to pull off the veil is this thread and it worked like a charm, it exposed their idiocy, shallowness and stupidity.

This thread should be bookmark by all so when next they come up with their foolishness and silly roads, pull out this thread just to let the know the gig is up and they are not fooling you..

The man himself and his family refused to call his own rotten state home and prefer Lagos for obvious reasons so the crying losers and tribal clowns on NL remains irrelevant anytime any day..

Eko o ni baje o...

5 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Wish I could look thru all d pages,what I no is dt fashola is workin,my sis was involved in a ghastly motor accident last week if not for d RRS she might av lost her life,they were prompt in attendin to her the facility there is sophisticated n d most amazin thing is everythin is free n they av all d necessary equipment to take care of emergency.everythin dere is state of d art

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MayorofLagos(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta:

They sure didn't see it coming and it was a trap.

I have no serous issues with them loving their Akpabio because I know better, I know the man is a despicable con man and he's playing the people of that state. I just got tired on their foolishness and idiotic interruptions every time we talk about Lagos, they just butt in with the same silly roads over and over. You really must be r.etarded if all you need in a leader is just a handful of roads while missing out in nearly all the other critical areas of survival.

Governance is not all about just a hand full of roads to flash in people's face while your people have zero access to credible and standard healthcare, schools and other social amenities.

The man came up short in many areas regarding the set criteria in this thread, he didn't even show up on the radar at all.

See how many pages it took me to detail his meager nonsense? After posting all their silly roads, it's a wrap, there is nothing more in that hole and the largest budget in Nigeria has no bearing on what's on the ground in Akwa Ibom. As loud as they get all the time, they couldn't even challenge me and what I posted with anything in Akwa Ibom because after the roads like I said, there is nothing, I mean nothing.

To me, the only way to pull off the veil is this thread and it worked like a charm, it exposed their idiocy, shallowness and stupidity.

This thread should be bookmark by all so when next they come up with their foolishness and silly roads, pull out this thread just to let the know the gig is up and they are not fooling you..

The man himself and his family refused to call his own rotten state home and prefer Lagos for obvious reasons so the crying losers and tribal clowns on NL remains irrelevant anytime any day..

Eko o ni baje o...

Mo ti so fun e, ani se, eje ka f'ilu Eko we gbogbo apapo ila orun, won o to jiga ! cheesy

Lagos on its own is a country! If Lagos was a corporate business unit the parent company would have spinned it off and listed it as a new ownership on exchange market.

In 1850 global culture Britan was the single most powerful Empire anywhere in human history and by 1860 the British consul was already admitting that Lagos, of all lands in West Africa, is a unique land, naturally blessed and must be held on to by all means possible. This is why from 1860 to 1960 they held on to it as a colony, long after the formation of Nigeria in 1914.

So I cant understand where we should start to compare Akwa Ibom, understandably the best place in the Eastern quarter with Lagos, a land the greatest Empire in human history called the best place in West Africa.

Ko baje fun awon ol'ote! grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MayorofLagos(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
Wish I could look thru all d pages,what I no is dt fashola is workin,my sis was involved in a ghastly motor accident last week if not for d RRS she might av lost her life,they were prompt in attendin to her the facility there is sophisticated n d most amazin thing is everythin is free n they av all d necessary equipment to take care of emergency.everythin dere is state of d art

How is her recovery? Wishing her good health.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2013
agbameta: I'll wrap things up with Eko Atlantic..

what shocked shocked shocked shocked so u are not even through.
God Punish Akpabio. Useless man.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ba7man(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem:

what shocked shocked shocked shocked so u are not even through.
God Punish Akpabio. Useless man.
Imagine, and i haven't seen a proper pix of the Apapa C.B.D works that done back in 2007/2008 while i was working there or the Yaba roads he's redone and beautified.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2013
ba7man: Imagine, and i haven't seen a proper pix of the Apapa C.B.D works that done back in 2007/2008 while i was working there or the [size=14pt]Yaba roads he's redone and beautified.[/size]

While the other is delivering quality brand new projects , another is retouching already existent infrastructures.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2013
[size=16pt]Gov Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award
[/size]
Akwa Ibom State governor, Chief Godswill Akpabio, has bagged the best Governor in Africa Award from an Accra-based Africa Development Magazine, for his development strides in the state.
Presenting the award in Accra, Ghana, renowned Ghanaian Professor, Walter Alhassan, described Governor Akpabio as an icon of democracy and a good example of what leadership should represent.
He said that available and verifiable facts singled out Chief Akpabio as a pride of Africa, worthy of emulation.
Speaking on behalf of the organisers, Soma Brown recounted the numerous achievements of the Akpabio administration in Akwa Ibom State, but particularly noted the free, compulsory and qualitative education policy; free medical care for pregnant women, children and the aged; and the massive infrastructural investment as key reasons for the award conferred on Governor Akpabio.
Receiving the award, Governor Akpabio, represented by his Commissioner for Information and Communications, Mr. Aniekan Umanah, thanked the magazine for considering him for the global honour.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/akpabio-bags-best-governor-in-africa-award/

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/05/20/akpabio-bags-best-governor-in-africa-award/

No shouting grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal: [size=16pt]Gov Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award
[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/akpabio-bags-best-governor-in-africa-award/

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2013/05/20/akpabio-bags-best-governor-in-africa-award/

No shouting grin
bros if na award u wan talk u go taya oooo
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2013
olatunji21:
bros if na award u wan talk u go taya oooo

No be today wey nyash dey for back. This na steaming 2013 award and na 2013 we dey grin.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by ba7man(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2013
Rad1cal:

While the other is delivering quality brand new projects , another is retouching already existent infrastructures.

Case closed.

Go siddon jooor. The whole Uyo isn't half as big as Yaba alone.......neither is it 1/4 as developed.

Una see only road and fly-over, una start to shout....."Best Governor in Nigeria".

The Eko Atlantic city or the Elevated Train line seen in person is enough to shut u up.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2013
ba7man: Go siddon jooor. The whole Uyo isn't half as big as Yaba alone.......neither is it 1/4 as developed.

Una see only road and fly-over, una start to shout....."Best Governor in Nigeria".

The Eko Atlantic city or the Elevated Train line seen in person is enough to shut u up.

Lol, red eye thingz. How many roads Fashola don retouch for Yaba sef, i fit use hand count am.

Akpabio dey do him thing quietly, [size=14pt]AKS people don't need to declare a public holiday to commission simple street lights.[/size]

Ode, Eko Atlantic na Fashola money , Shuooo !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters / 2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.