Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,509 members, 7,781,561 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! (19000 Views)

MTN Super Value Bundle, Real Or Not? / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! by Chiefupper: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2013
Please I need the code for registering special numbers on MTN super saver asap
Re: How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! by calabaman(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2013
Chiefupper: Please I need the code for registering special numbers on MTN super saver asap
You can't!
Migrate to either of the following:
MTN TRUTALK: to migrate *400# were you can add two special numbers. To add those numbers (*380*1*the mtn number#)
MTN SMOOTHTALK PLUS: to migrate *401# were you can add one special number. To add that number(*380*1*the mtn number#)
MTN IPULSE: to migrate *406# were you can one special number. To add that number (*390*1*the mtn number#)
Please note: Migration twice or more in 30days attracts a charge of N100
Cheers!
Re: How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! by Chiefupper: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2013
calabaman:
You can't!
Migrate to either of the following:
MTN TRUTALK: to migrate *400# were you can add two special numbers. To add those numbers (*380*1*the mtn number#)
MTN SMOOTHTALK PLUS: to migrate *401# were you can add one special number. To add that number(*380*1*the mtn number#)
MTN IPULSE: to migrate *406# were you can one special number. To add that number (*390*1*the mtn number#)
Please note: Migration twice or more in 30days attracts a charge of N100
Cheers!
thanks for your response but I just migrated to MTN super saver and I was told to register my 2 special numbers,that was why I asked
Re: How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! by calabaman(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chiefupper: thanks for your response but I just migrated to MTN super saver and I was told to register my 2 special numbers,that was why I asked
Who told u to register Чυя special numbers?
Re: How To Register Special Numbers On MTN Super Saver!! by Chiefupper: 4:03am On Sep 15, 2013
calabaman:
Who told u to register Чυя special numbers?
the sms came after I migrated to super saver by dialing *408# and #100 was deducted instantly

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves / HELP - BB Model Numbers & Difference Between Bold 6 And Bold 5 / How To Fix 4shared; Signature Is Invalid. Please, Try Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.