Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Dying Of Grey Hair Is A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dying Of Grey Hair Is A Sin? (769 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dying Of Grey Hair Is A Sin? by Bluediamond1(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2013
They've come again ooo.i was in d market a few weeks back and there was this lady/woman preaching the good news to all who cared to listen,from the way she was dressed you need no one to tell you she was a deeper life(r),pardon me.that's how i call them.
I wasn't bothered at all by all she was saying at least i hear it almost every other day(do not steal,do not lie,fornication and adultery is bad)but i almost dropped my bag when she said DYING OF GREY hair is a sin.
She said and i quote ''when you are dying your grey hair you covering the glory of God''therefore it is a sin to dye grey hair.
Now my questions are:
1.what about those young people who have grey hair due to stress and stuff like that,and have no choice but to dye it?(we all know that these days you don't have to grow old to get grey hairs.
2.what about young people who do it just for fashion?
3.can anyone clarify these things, are there scriptural backings.
Goshen,where you at?
So is dying of grey hair a sin

(1) (Reply)

Will A Pure Heart Without Believing In God Take One To Heaven? / Why Do We Raise Our Offerings And Tithe Up To Be Prayed For? / This Is What God Said....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.