Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria (4063 Views)

Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Rita Dominic Remembers Her Parents With Throw Back Photo / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by feARless1(f): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
This lady is just bathed with class, she has high dress sense and by the way Rita wnt tat soe. rita dominic Nollywood actres posted this picture of herself in the airport about leaving New York for Nigeria 

www.diamondodey..com

1 Like

Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by demelza: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
I would take all of her outfit from the hair to the shoes.
BTW that doesnt look like admiration, its more of a blank stare.
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by kreamidiva(f): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
She was looking at the photographer! Vain....
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
pretty Rita kiss
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
She looks frustrated. No husband and time doesn't care.
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Saraben(f): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Rita has a Gud and nice dress sense..BT I don't tink DAT lady was admiring her she jst stared at her...wen I saw d topic I thought I with l c plenty ppl waving and admiring her... na wa for u o @ op

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by tosingcfr(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guess the lady was wondering how a himan being would be carrying that much load on her head.#eru ese
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by OCTAVO: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
What's the meaning of this na?

Mstcheeeew!!!
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
yuzedo bro cuhm oo one oyibo lezbo wanna take your oyoyo rihta dummy-nick frum you ooo
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Godmother(f): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
She always looks stunning!
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by leggo: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
again!! how is this news??
get a life

1 Like

Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by skales(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
All her mates arre married, what's she waiting for?
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
RITA DOMINIC > the rest!
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
skales: All her mates arre married, what's she waiting for?
This must be airforce1
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by sakaguchi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
She aint marry, so what? I love her that way....by the way, that white woman aint trippin noh, should she close her eyes because a beautiful nubian is taking a pics? smiley cheesy
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by StellaBella(f): 4:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Mtshewww

Going back to sleep.
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Nwa bu mmimi

Rita was my first nollywood celeb

dear nairalanders
Please vote for a fellow nairalander in the miss earth peagant.
Voting costs 50box.
Thanks guys!
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Rita Dominic went to NY and we're supposed to focus on the white woman in the background? Inferiority complex has no bounds.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by SlyIg(f): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2013
ogugua88: Rita Dominic went to NY and we're supposed to focus on the white woman in the background? Inferiority complex has no bounds.
If you can ban this Op, good!
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Stunner1(f): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Rest
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by Bibol(f): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2013
All I see is a stare from a passerby. No admiration whatsoever
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by SlyIg(f): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2013
skales: All her mates arre married, what's she waiting for?
How many accounts does Airforce have?
Mod, take note!
Re: White Woman Admires Rita Dominic As She Leaves New York For Nigeria by DankemzI(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Worwor: She looks frustrated. No husband and time doesn't care.

she's waiting for the perfect Man

(1) (Reply)

Actress Julliet Ibrahim Flaunts Her S*xy Body (photos) / Doctors Advise 'kuchi Kuchi' Singer, Jodie To Abandon Son With Her Mother [PICS] / Phyno"never Forget Where I Come From Na From Ghetto"as He Visit His Village(pic,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.