Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? (11074 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by valicious1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
To be sincere, mine was march this year & can't even remember how it was spent. Lol

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ah....5naira is still money to me oo... I stil dey spend am o...to buy pure water sometime...even if i won collect change people stil give me two five naira for change

7 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sincerely it has been over 1year plus since i made contact with this denomination of Naira
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by harlos: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
I still have two of it in my wallet right now, if it was one i would have dash it out cos i don't know what i can buy with it.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by demelza: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
harlos: I still have two of it in my wallet right now, if it was one i would have dash it out cos i don't know what i can buy with it.
It can buy sweet or gum.

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by dominique(f): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
I have a bunch of them notes in my wallet. That's what I've been receiving as change these days angry. They come in handy when buying sweets for my 2 year old.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by madnesscom(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Its bin upto 3yrs o. Seriously speaking and I use am buy grondnut
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by bornagain1509(f): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Gave it out as arms!

I see you mukina2.
I still dey beg you make you have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by mcevans1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
I can't even remember the last time i had 5naira notes in my wallet embarassed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by hoochay: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
i go put am for offering on sunday..OGBENI

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Spanishmario(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Itz klose 2 2yrz since I made contact wiv dat denomination...Chai!!! I gat 2 ave sum as treasure 4 moi unborn kidz
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Gave it to my lil' bro.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by hoochay: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
plz is mikel obi praying tonit matches?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by seedord247(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Buy pure water @ water carrington in VI.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by venorite(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
just spent mine last saturday.....used it in completing payment for something i bought....u need to know that some house hould items are so for 25/35/45 naira and so forth
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Jerryjat(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
lolly pop.... pure water...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by frodobee: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
I kept it as a souvenir: collectors might want it tommorrow.
Ok, i also filed it as a reminder-when i had no shoes, but had clues and high hopes.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by kokoye(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
offering in church .....?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmm Buy gum I think
It has tay sha oooo...Money nor get value again abeg
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Onwe101(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tom tom.....all †ђξ way
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by homody(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ah what else can 5 naira buy than sweet.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by dtemidare: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hembelembe (how does this concern us)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by UjSizzle(f): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
I haven't seen 5naira in a long time undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by AbuMikey(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
E don tey wen me sef see 5 naira note oo shocked

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its my favorite denomination. I spend it all the time.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by UyiIredia(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
About some days back. Bought pure water.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by SenatorM(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Last week friday or so,I used it to buy COASTAL BISCUIT.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by ifeelgood: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
1987 and i bought my Christmas shoes with it. grin

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
In Abuja, it's as worthless as the Naira outside the shores of 9ja. Na pure water u wan use am buy abi wetin? Sometimes I leave it for them, or rather use it to collect tom-tom.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by YoshiMaster: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
@OP, I do not understand this your question.

Everytime I spend my 5 naira, I am expecting change.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? by 3ace(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
hoochay: i go put am for offering on sunday..OGBENI
kokoye: offering in church .....?
You see them. N5 inside offering basket? And if they don't see development in the church, people like these will be the first to start advocating for a probe of the Pastor as if they've been contributing millions. And if some of the pastors decided to engage in legitimate businesses in order to better their lives(because they are not angels) and their ministry, una go begin say e don chop church moni or e don do rituals.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World! / New Scam Are You Familiar With This? / Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.