Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? (59441 Views)

New: Update On Second Chance 2 D End / Second Chance: Soap Opera / The Second Chance: A Telenovela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by ademiller(f): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
who said cantalisia, shuo even gayetana fine pass her, na so so JAW she carry, abeg look harder shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by everchris(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
eminemkayc:

OBVIOUSLY, UR OBSESSED ABOUT HER! GO TO KURAMO BEACH ON SATURDAY NIGHT, ULL SEE HER THERE!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Well you can call it whatever you like, what ever name you call it is worth it. I don't mind being called anything for a GORGEOUS BABE  with such a SEXY body like Isabel. I look forward to watching her everyday. With a babe like that, every other thing is secondary.
She is so seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy! Lol
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by rancetech(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2008
You guys should watch carefully, there's this maid that looks extra-ordinarily beautiful. She's more beautiful than the folks u are all arguing about. But if I were to choose out of those 3, I'll certainly go for Isabel, she's very hot and beautiful.
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by keliphy(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2008
If u look well, u'd see is one of 'em maids. OR

Gaitunna if u like. (Hey!, can't spell that name). grin
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by icezik1(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2008
The problem here is everyone has forgotten the original reason for this thread! The question was who was more beautiful between Isabel and Valeria! Not the maid or Angela. I agree the maid is the finest but Isabel overshadows all of this due to being sexy. Women will always say Valeria or Angela is more beautiful but as a guy, no be only face we want, we also want the rest of the "package". No real Man or Boy would chose anyone other than Isabel! Unless, they ain't straight!
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by graceade(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2008
AHHHH ITS ANGELA OO!! NO DOUBT!! WE'VE DATED BEFORE WAY BACK IN 2000 WHEN I WAS IN MEXICO AS AN EXPATRIATE STAFF OF MY COMPANY!!HER REAL NAME IS NANCY! SHE'S REALLY FANTASTIC AND A PRETTY NICE FEMALE ![color=#000099][/color]

i see lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by Toks2008(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
Well guys, believe it or not, the most beautiful lady in second chance is one of the maids but i don't know her name. Just observe when next you watch the mexican soap. And the lady with the hotest legs also happens to ne one of the maids too but not pretty facially but the other one is very beautiful all round but her role makes it inconspicous.

Thanks
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by henry007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
hey are u into feet? anyway yeah one of the maids but waddahell she's a maid
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by Orestik(f): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
Orestik (f) :To me the most beautiful is Angela. She's beautiful when she smiles,cry,laughs e.t.c
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by MEGABHROS1: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
I think I prefer Isabel the most. I watch the opera 'cos of her. I wont mind dating the lass. Can somebody help me to echo my words to her. She does intoxicate !
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by Orestik(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
Angela is the most beautiful. Isabel uses a lot of make-up dats why most people think she's pretty. Without her make-up she's gonna be gosh ugly with that her bony cheeck. tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by kalmebad(f): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
Beauty they say is in d eyes of the beholders.

The girls are all wonderfuly made,beautiful and godly endowed
Isabele is beautiful and d most sexiest, Valeria is more beutiful, but taking a very goodluck at Angela, she is the most beautiful, she might not be as tall as others, but everything abt her is well in shape. She is my girl any day any time.
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by eudio(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
THREE OF DEM FINE grin

SO I CHOOSE ALL OF THEM cool
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by adetunrayo(f): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
It is Gaitana grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by pattoo(f): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2008
Angela
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by Pepeye(f): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2008
Angela is the Sexiest

Isabel is always having a bad hair day

Rebecca must have been a hot number in her youths… with very funny gestures

Valeria is cute

As for the maid I’m yet to notice her to make a judgment …
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by musliu(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
i go for angela,na she tap pass.
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by VinNFL: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
meanhhhhhh i dig lawyer style - walter nd azu .al u oda guys r jus hungry 4 smtn else, jus take timeoooooooooooo wink
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by trendy(f): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2008
damn, this is a tough one, i go for,

Valeria grin
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by trendy(f): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2008
yessssssssssssss, i remember the maid , very pretty
always in the kitchen with vicky sometimes
in her maid uniform
now that's a beauty
kai, suffer head no good o, see how we forget am tongue
make God bless person o
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by lojik(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
If i have to choose, then i might become a polygamist instantly.lol
Nevertheless, Angela is amazingly outstanding. Thats because i really dont wanna date a maid. i'd choose d gorgeous owner of d company(Angela).
Abi i no do well?

shocked cool
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by beckygirl(f): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2008
Angelistic Angela she is the bomb
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by saintkola(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2008
Itz obviously Isabel!
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by emkel(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2008
to me Angela is my favourite
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by emkel(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2008
angela is my favourite
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by dslam: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2008
the most beautiful is actually angela but most sexy is isabel[img][/img]
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by dslam: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
dslam:

the most beautiful is actually angela but most sexy is isabel[img][/img]
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by wiseguy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2008
Isabel takes it.

I've actually finished watching the movie. A colleague in the office brought the original DVDs and we were able to crack it and copy to our laptops. But the DVD is very big. Its 4 DVDs and each is above 7GB. The original title of the movie is Body of Desire.
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by laruuu: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
yeah,valerie is the most beautiful,Isabel the most elegant and Angela(hour glass)
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by Orestik(f): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
Person wey dey choose Isabel no look well shocked. Angela na the correct babe,

Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by jaybaby(f): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
Boi---- Angela-- BEAUTIFUL
ISABEL---SEXIEST
VALERIA- PRETTY

girl thanks 4 d update n link
Re: Most Beautiful Lady On Second Chance? by jeol(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2008
valeria (extremly beautiful) angela(pretty cool) isabel (omo sexy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Whitemoney Took It All – BBNaija / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.