Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? (9293 Views)

The Power Of Curses And Blessing / How Effective Are Online Prayers / How Effective Are You On Your Religious New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Chiscomax(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
We all know what curses and blessings are. starting from times of old Isaac blssesed Esau, and so on and so forth... while there are some that were also recorded to be cursed by men in the bible.

Now i have some questions;
1) how effective are curses and blessings today?
2)due to the present situation of hardship in the nation, is it not possible to bless the beggers saying" you shall have all the money you want tonight".
3)is it not possible to curse the evil ones to perish after the next 4hours?
4) if you do not believe in blessings and curses? would they still have effects on thee?

i think i can just bless a child saying "you shall be the greatest man on earth". how do you see this?

if you have other explanations, please kindly contribute because i have been pondering lately of how blessings and curses can alter fate and turn the wheel of destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
I know that Satanic curses are highly effective.
Try it: https://www.nairaland.com/1382018/satan-ministry-how-curse-enemies
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Chiscomax(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I know that Satanic curses are highly effective.
Try it: https://www.nairaland.com/1382018/satan-ministry-how-curse-enemies
this post has been hidden

1 Like

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Adex097: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Very effective !!!
You can ask yuzedo. lipsrsealed
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by iterator25: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2013
@op - come over here to ijebu igbo and Let my grandmother curse you, you'd know how effective it is

3 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by mcevans1(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Curses can become effective immediately or may be dormant for years. sad
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
GENERATIONAL CURSES ARE 1000000 PERCENT EFFECTIVE

3 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by vladimiros: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
you Blood, that is hear, is not real blood, its just that, i can't feel anything, when I talk the ground movements, scares me, its like, you know like, when Obj and Tafawa Balewa were fighting in Thailand..
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Just do the right thing at all times.

1 Like

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Curses and blessings work.. Nigeria is a good example. Their leaders are blessed, the country is cursed. All our prayers dey work.
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by destino24(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Op..... did someone curse you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
In nollywood movies, curses are effective embarassed

I don't know if it's same in reality but I've heard stories of mothers cursing their children and the curses coming to pass undecidedundecided

And 'old women's curses always come to pass'.
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Definitely effective it jst takes time!
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2013
I don't know about other curses but parental (mom &dad) curses/blessings are very very effective

2 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by lakesider(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
They are nt, only working hard and smart is effective.if it was nigeria is surpose to be an heaven on eartH with the no of churches and mosque dat prays for her daily.

4 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2013
I'm Isreal! #IfYouKnowWhatThatMeans

1 Like

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by donfemzy: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Very very effective
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by ichidodo: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Curses and blessings they work o! Believe you don't want to be HEXed
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by ZN2: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Chiscomax:
if you have other explanations, please kindly contribute because i have been pondering lately of how blessings and curses can alter fate and turn the wheel of destiny.

Turn the wheel of destiny? Whatever anyone eventually becomes in life will be as a result of the work of their hands. QED.

And blessings are sort of motivational words and a curse is just a diss.

2 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Ism4b(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
just make up your way AND NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF DECEIVING ANYONE BE UPRIGHT IN THOUGHTS AND DEAD AND GOD SHALL BE WITH YOU. so whatever curse will not hurt you as long as you don't intended to deceive anyone , but blessings may help oooo
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Andyforte: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2013
A curse can be effective but not just from anyone. The one who curses must have a spiritual authourity or superiority over his target for it to work. Otherwise he is just wasting his time. Also there most be some form of spiritual force behind the one who curses otherwise he is just wasting his time.

From my own experience, I have seen ppl who tried to curse me suffer their own curse. Not once not twice. They keep suffering not knowing y and they keep cursing.

2 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Its all about people's way of thinkin,people who believe in curses and blessings,are those most likely affected by it..so its what you believe in..nowadays people dont blive in curses sha!thats all
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2013
It depends!
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by intrepid: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Curses can be effective because they derive their effect from the supernatural;either positive or negative supernatural powers.
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Chinwem(f): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2013
Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them, they are like birds that fly by without perching............according to the book of proverbs
Blessings will definitely reach you once they re destined for you no matter where you are

So the answer is yes, they re pretty effective
People do things for people and they have no idea the blessings they are piling up for their children and children's children
It's just so amazing .......they really work

2 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by na2day(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2013
Curses are highly potent if you are not on the side of God and may God help you if you are the cause of it!
Proverb 26:2 says as the birds by wandering, as sparrows by flying, a curse causeless shall not come.

Balak in the bible understood the principle of finishing his enemies spiritually before engaging them in a physical combat.
He hired Balaam to curse his enemies the children of God.
Balaam instructed him to construct an altar, a bullock was sacrificed on the altar.
For an altar to speak, it must drink blood.
Balak's altar vomited the blood and could not speak, therefore Balaam could not curse. The curse failed.
He built six other altars and same thing happened.
He realised what was going on and he declared in Numbers 23:23 surely there is no enchantment against Jacob neither is there any divination against Israel according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel what hath God wrought.
The lesson is that you cannot be cursed when God have your back.

As for blessings, be on the side of God, obey him and he will bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by afunmmy: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Very effective when you know how to make use of them.

1 Like

Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Krisddon: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2013
It all depends on ur believe and faith. There's power in spoken words so when u're blessed believe it, claim it with faith and have patient cos its manifestation may take some time. In terms of curse, ensure that u do not provoke some one into laying curse on u cos when u're really at fault it will definately affect u if not immediately; definately much later. But when u're upright and some one lays undeserved curse on u, it would't work. But in a situation whereby u're cursed to ur hearing and u're not at fault reverse it immediately irrespective of who ever that is involved cos blessings and curses can't be equated!
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Lilchilz(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2013
@op..pls tell us the truth,,did someone really curse u niii..

Just askinq#
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Martiyu(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2013
I don't really believe in them...u just v to believe in yourself and do u. even if d most superior persons in spiritual authority keep raining blessings on u and u don't strive for success ..I tell u, ur life will b more miserable dan Lazarus' and vice -versa.
Re: Curse And Blessing; How Effective Are They? by Iceman296: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Meditate On God's Words / Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? / Religion Stories With Moral Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.