Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

I'm Proud To Say Patience Jonathan Is My Jesus Christ ––bipi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Proud To Say Patience Jonathan Is My Jesus Christ ––bipi (693 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Proud To Say Patience Jonathan Is My Jesus Christ ––bipi by Talkcentral: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/--DHD6z2YyrU/UjQlZ-qznAI/AAAAAAAAtz4/6WSEJEKMZ_U/s400/Bipi+and+Patience+Jonathan+1.jpg[/img]

For the first time since he tried to impeach the Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly with five members backed by the powers in Abuja, Hon Evans Bipi, representing Ogu Bolo State Constituency in the House has come out to address some of the thorny issues. Below is a brief excerpt:

You were seen in a video trying to snatch a GUN from a policeman. What did you want to do it?
What happened was that
after Chidi Lloyd used the mace to hit my colleague, he ran away, then the governor came, supervised the beating of my colleague. So, I was running after him (Rotimi Amaechi). That policeman now used the gun to hit me. Take a look at my hand. So I dragged the rifle in anger. I don’t know how to shoot. I was only trying to ask him why he used the gun to hit me. I was only trying to let him know that what he did was bad. Why did he stop me from going after the governor? I was going to meet the governor to tell him that coming to the House to supervise the beating of my colleague was not good.

Why do you call the President’s wife mummy? Are you in any way related to her?
Have you forgotten CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/im-proud-to-say-patience-jonathan-is-my.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY

SCANDAL GISTS

Rick Ross To 50cent " I WILL DESTROY YOU AND ALL YOUR

PROPAGANDA --- READ THE FULL STORY HERE
Re: I'm Proud To Say Patience Jonathan Is My Jesus Christ ––bipi by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 15, 2013
OP you are VERY ANNOYING O!!!

Na by force to read your YeyE blog?

If you wan give us story,give us the story then put your yeye blog as the SAUCE..

Abeg park well Jorr!!!

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Mbu Again: Rivers Police Prevent Visiting Youths From Inspecting Projects / I'll Serve Anambra With The Zeal That Propelled My Prof Progress - Willie Obiano / Racism Still Prevails In South-africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.