Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. (5688 Views)

Multi - Lnbf(2 In 1 Lnb) / All About C-band Lnb Installation / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2013
hello gentlemen

this thread is intended for sharing information about making lnb holder, SCALARS, and etc. as I have discovered its not easy at all to get these things in nigeria and fabrication requires knowing what you are aiming for.

please do come in and share knowledge. especially those folks who are good at the maths things.

I tend to believe sat tracking should be more of a precise science than trial and error which newbies do till they get the hang of it.

so please for instance:

if I were to make the curved bar holder in the attached picture. at what degree will this bar be curved? what will be the distance between the holders measurement wise to make the screw holes? etc.

NB: if perchance you know where one can get these things rather than stress out making them do share..... iv been trying to contact the guy who advertised this one but he does not pick his calls nor reply texts or msils

Re: Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2013
other examples iv seen on nairaland

Re: Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2013
more

Re: Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2013
think the last pic is the most elegant solution and should be the easiest?

pple pls chip in ideas and stuff......
Re: Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
my rough sketch ideas.
grin grin grin grin

no vex, i no be science student when i went to school many many years ago. and i was crap at Technical Drawing lipsrsealed

Material = thick but bendable aluminium.

will be curved at an angle i don't know... perhaps someone knows at what angle the holder should be curved?

should be fairly long.. (the sketch is not representative of the size!!!)

the LNB holder will be held by a screw through that groove that applies pressure... (didn't really think this part through grin grin. maybe the maker will have sound ideas on how to hold it) can be inserted via the top and the bottom depending on where ur targeting.
can be moved easily from side to side, up and down....

should not be too hard to make i guess...... two long pieces of aluminium. one cut in two and bent. holes drilled for screws or tack-bolted at the joints

the middle is bolted to the arm holding the LNB at the dish. will probably require a longer bolt than comes with the dish.

ideas? contributions?

NB. This sketch and device is patented!! if i see it in the market na kasala ooooo

Re: Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2013
my rough sketch ideas.
grin grin grin grin

no vex, i no be science student when i went to school many many years ago. and i was crap at Technical Drawing lipsrsealed

Material = thick but bendable aluminium.

will be curved at an angle i don't know... perhaps someone knows at what angle the holder should be curved?

should be fairly long.. (the sketch is not representative of the size!!!)

the LNB holder will be held by a screw through that groove that applies pressure... (didn't really think this part through grin grin. maybe the maker will have sound ideas on how to hold it) can be inserted via the top and the bottom depending on where ur targeting.
can be moved easily from side to side, up and down....

should not be too hard to make i guess...... two long pieces of aluminium. one cut in two and bent. holes drilled for screws or tack-bolted at the joints

the middle is bolted to the arm holding the LNB at the dish. will probably require a longer bolt than comes with the dish.

ideas? contributions?

NB. This sketch and device is patented!! if i see it in the market na kasala ooooo

Re: Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by RapidBTSNG: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2013
LNB

Re: Thread For Making Multi Lnb Holders. by exago(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
Any good installer in Port Harcourt, multi LNB setup, guys please recommend.
glinez @ gmail. com. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Help Missing Dstv Channels / About T-LINK900HD Receiver Latest Software / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.