Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! (7174 Views)

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges / Remain Of The Female Bomber In Damaturu After The Strike (very Gory Pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by janami(f): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2008
lol. i bin think say dem don strike tey tey grin grin
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Higher(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2008
PHCN Staff, what are you waiting for? Striiiicccckkkkkkk!!!!!!! (M.F.M) angry shocked grin
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by igbsam(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2008
I beg make dem strike, today, this moment. What difference will it make. They have been on strike since i came to this earth. All they do at work is eat guguru and ekpa, gossip, sell petty things to each other and then 12noon they are back home. They resume work 11am and close 12noon. Na work be that ? A face me and face you with 20 rooms all have generators, see noise i beg. smoke all over the passage like say na firewood dem dey burn for there. We don dey use to their strike, let them remain there as long as ********** i beg make una complete am for me.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by ladybam(f): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2008
they dont even neeeeeeeeeeed to inform anybody.no one would notice if its strike or power failure.no difference.so Good riddance PHCN.many people are unaware of your existance.to hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll tongue
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by reindeer: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2008
maybe now we can employ realw workers and not those lazy sluggards!
good riddance!
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2008
igbsam:

I beg make them strike, today, this moment. What difference will it make. They have been on strike since i came to this earth. All they do at work is eat guguru and ekpa, gossip, sell petty things to each other and then 12noon they are back home. They resume work 11am and close 12noon. Na work be that ? A face me and face you with 20 rooms all have generators, see noise i beg. smoke all over the passage like say na firewood them dey burn for there. We don dey use to their strike, let them remain there as long as ********** i beg make una complete am for me.
roflmao!!!
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by janami(f): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2008
lol. na so
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by bastrin(f): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2008
BASTARD! BASTARTDS! Who do they thing they are? Fools all the way
They can even die who cares.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Esss(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
Lets us chill small sha!!

I know say N.E.P.A/P.H.C.N have been on strike now for over * * * * * * * Please history students help me out here years.

But the question here is that do they have the power they are supply you?? Dont these PHCN staff live amongst us?? dont they also experience the same power outage as us??

Lets take a minute to ponder these questions. How do you give something you dont have?? The nation is still being lighted by old and dilapitated hydro dams. The total power supply is not enough to meet the demands of the country.

I think that instead of striking, the government should fire the dumbasses amongst them, employ new qualified electrical engineers, and train them to run the new reformed power company that would emerge after the emergency/ over-hauling.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Ade0001(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2008
Problem Has Change Name

P--------Problem

H--------Have

C--------Change

N--------Name

Let them go on 3 month warning strike and lets see the impact
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by ztyle(m): 1:10am On Jun 21, 2008
Lol, i can't quit laffinq
@ last Power Holdinq don get sence,No bi only strike inshort make them do more than Strike. grin smiley
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by fotodaddy: 5:25am On Jun 21, 2008
Hahahahahahah

Unbelievable!!!

Strike na!!! Who dey hold you If you no strike, no be your mama born you!!!! grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by hallagoni: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2008
pls what is the meaning of PHCN,  Oh u mean NEPA?,  Strike! very funny,  ehnnnn make them strike now,  dem deywork before
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by florishn(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2008
they can go on strike if the want cos l don't know their impact in the society before so they better go on strike cos we dint av light all dis while we use gen in our hose most of the time many people now have their own generator so l don't think they need phcn light any longer. Hardly will u see a business that has to do with light without generator they they have to wait until their so called light they will run at a lost and the business will collapse. so to hell with their so called light
we have a family friend who run a cyber cafe business if not for gen l don't know how the business would have being by now.they run gen almost every time and day they are not really making profit cos of the phcn light and the gen they use make use of diesel we all know diesel is very costly than gen. If not for God how wonder how the business would have being by now
so just let them go on strike and see whether people will not live without them
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by kolkuns(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2008
i pray they go on strike and never come back again so that we upcoming engineers with human feelings we be able to get work. Happy strike Mr n Mrs PHCN.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by ladybam(f): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2008
noooooooooooooooo, i dont only pray that they go on strike, i pray that hell rots them, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2008
i thought they been on strike since 1980's, Its no longer NEWS! @  POSTER

Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by UNLEASHED(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2008
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2008
grin grin grin grin, strike hahahahaha, since 80's

Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by ladybam(f): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2008
and,besides,i will only miss paying stupid NEPA slash PHCN bills.
now that is a good thing
please i hope they dissapear never to reappear again
PHCNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NONSENSE NONENTITIES
I, for one wont even remember that you ever existed
And if your gonna strike for real  
Then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What da heck,
I FEEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
tarararararara
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by otesy: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2008
Very, very funny in deed!! I can't stop laughing. They can strike all they want. You mean they haven't been on strike all this time. Hard to beleive considering that I haven't had PHCN light for as long as I can remember. HA HA HA, Strike indeed. Bring onm the State of Emergency jooo. Who needs the present PHCN (Never Expect Power At all in disguise).
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by obidessy: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2008
It's really funny to hear that they are going on strike whereas they've been on strike in my area since March.They need to be scrapped and another body to handle power instituted.Nigeria must survive. cry
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Radiant(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2008
I get it grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by abdurrazaq(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2008
It's just mere a threat, I'm sure. I mean they won't dare go on strike what will happen to all this crazy bills they distribute without services to back them up. If they should go on strike I think those officers in charge of disconnection will definitely die of hunger. It means the end of 'egunje' for them!!! smiley
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2008
Who is to be blamed? Government as a whole, its officials or NEPA staffers and Engineers Let's take a look from what happened to NITEL and its workers, if the government can be bold enough and responsible, we will invite energy generating & distributing companies and move away from this dead NEPA. You see NITEL workers beg-crossing over to GLO! I dey laugh sef.You must not provide all you need by yourself. Nigeria governments have the table where the buck must be passed. Do you agree?
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by DrDre1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2008
Na only strike?
Please they can remove the transformer, poles and cables sef grin
Oh I almost forgot that we had to buy those sef grin
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
@ dre

Well said
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by mckaycee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2008
The problem is really not the PHCN staff, rather than crucify them, they should declare OBJ and other past leaders who robbed the system. Our president should tell us what happened to the power probe panels report when the reports are out.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by iseobio(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
mckaycee:

The problem is really not the PHCN staff, rather than crucify them, they should declare OBJ and other past leaders who robbed the system. Our president should tell us what happened to the power probe panels report when the reports are out.

Even before OBJ, PHCN (former NEPA) had been on strike. Their talk of strike is ridiculous. I thnik they should have threatened HUNGER STRIKE.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by Sarin(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2008
Please, let someone bail the staff out now.

Is it the staff fault or the govenment?

Perhaps the PHCN staff are going on this strike cos of the mass
Maybe they are also tired of the blackout.

I once went to pay bill at one of the PHCN office and what did i see, they were using the I pass my neighbour generator in their office and you think that's funny cry cry

Crusify Obj instead lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by kufreabasi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2008
they had already be on strike,how can you boast of marring a wife without enjoying your.
we are used to staying in darkness without light, i'll better go on my generator.
Re: PHCN Staff To Go On Strike: Very Funny! by kufreabasi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2008
they had already be on strike,how can you boast of marring a wife without enjoying your.
we are used to staying in darkness without light, i'll better go on my generator.

Only In Naija / IPOB, Kanu Should Not Be Taken For Granted, It's Time To Act / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000