Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Is Alcohol A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Alcohol A Sin? (546 Views)

Is Alcohol Consumption A Sin / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Alcohol A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Alcohol A Sin? by BeautyFULL85(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Just dis morning i was abt taking d trash out wen i heard d doorbell ring. Trash in hand i went out, forgetting it was a sunday morning and "da witnesses" would be out on d streets. I opened the door and before me stood two ladies and a guy. D lady who introduced herself as Grace looked straight at d empty bottle of scotch in my left hand and smiled. She interrupted Max (d guy) in d middle of his speech and changed d topic to drinking of alcohol. She made it sound like it was a sin to even look at a bottle of alcohol. I've never drank drunk, i only take a little to pep up a dull drink! So i wanna knw, is it totally wrong to drink alcohol in any quantity at all?
Re: Is Alcohol A Sin? by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2013
It's not sin when u drink alcohol but getting drink nd began to misbehave that's d sin
Re: Is Alcohol A Sin? by Princewell2012(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2013
This depends on individual, alcohol is not good for a bornagain christian expecially a minister of God. The devil will use it as an advantage to get you into something else you will never expect. If you are a christian that drinks nobody will ever believe you re a borngain, but any other person can drink nobody cares. Although there some churches that drinks alcohol, im not in that category the Lord knows those that are worshipping him in truth and in spirit. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Church Effizy / (christians Only) Is It Right Non Christians To Preach In The Bus? / Shout Out To All Atheists. Ooman, Logicboy Mazage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.