Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,500 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

143WaZoBia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143WaZoBia's Profile / 143WaZoBia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State by 143WaZoBia: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

Show us an Igbo man running election in Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun not Igbo tribe dominated Lagos.
Shagamu is ogun. And igbos don’t dominate lagos. You are migrants looking for greener pastures because your land is unproductive but you are an ingrate. Last time they wanted to throw all of you into the lagoon you were crying to the high heaven if only. The people know what your evil mind think and spill on online. If only.

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Atiku Laments Banditry, Insists On Restructuring by 143WaZoBia: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
efigreat:
restructure is a deceptive word. just SAY "return nigeria" to the point before the military struck. SIMPLE. also allow for referendum for ethnic nationalities who want. naturally people will align and cooperated across borders.

or else nigeria will continue to deceive herself while other nations are moving forword.

even the British people were kind to buy Nigeria and pay cash to Unilever Sir Goldie to take parts of southern protectorate. and were kind to give us independence without a war.

why can't we be truthful and allow people to decide to go or we restart from where Queen Elizabeth left off.

note . the north enjoys one nigeria now till nothing is left to enjoy in the next 20 yrs. What core north wants is not really development but power and religion.
shows we think differently , so better do the needful.

Very deep.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Can’t Go The Way Of Afghanistan – Lai Mohammed by 143WaZoBia: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
But can’t Nigeria sanction iran and iraq? Can’t the world sanction them for breeding sending terrorist all over the place. I don’t understand the stupid international politics we play in this world.
Politics / Re: Ahmad Lawan Vs Buhari’s ADC, Yusuf Dodo (Photos) by 143WaZoBia: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

This isn’t a social setting! There are protocols to be adhered to and all that. Stop trying to get to a point where there is none.

This isn’t a marriage ceremony or a birthday celebration
You are sentimental sir. They are not enemies. Only problem I see there is. That’s not the kind of chair for that occasion. They know so before the chair go fall their hand them de package each other.
Politics / Re: Ahmad Lawan Vs Buhari’s ADC, Yusuf Dodo (Photos) by 143WaZoBia: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

If Saraki had done this, these derogatory comments would not surface here because he proved not to be a stooge to anyone. In fact, everyone would be commending him for that show of respect, which would never affect his professionalism and objectivity as far as official duties are concerned.

In contrast, Ahmed Lawan has proven to be the most useless senate president in the history of Nigeria. It shames me how the man often serves as the spokesperson of the president. Anything from Buhari gets express approval without scrutiny.

In a sane country, the senate would have impeached the incompetent herder in Aso Rock by now. That man has proven beyond reasonable doubts that he knows ZILCH about leadership. Yes, it's not like the opposition will take over if the tall oldie is booted out of office. Osinbajo would fix the mess the herder has made.
Which sane country? America? Ahmed Lawal is APC member. He became a senate president because Buhari made it so. What do you say about someone biting the finger that fed him?

Everything you saw Saraki did. He did because he was in opposition not because he was competent. What happened to the state he governed for 8 years?

My point is may be Lawal shouldn’t have become a senate president at all.
One thing you must understand is. Buhari is the last of his kind to become a Nigerian president. Talking about those that ruin this country, those that were military president and democratic president in the past. I don’t think Nigerians will make the same mistakes.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Physics Teacher Needed At Kazybal Int School by 143WaZoBia: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2021
Why the name of the school con sound like one in Afghanistan?
Politics / Re: Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death by 143WaZoBia: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2021
With the kind of education this Ekpa guy has. He behaves really immature

9 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: . by 143WaZoBia: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Look at this Hausa man that can't even travel to his own village because of bandits grin grin
There’s a thread about how your parents only thought you hate. It hasn’t made front page but you should read it will make you know better.
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US by 143WaZoBia: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
jaybarex:

Just imagine. Fake news
Some people on this forum are still in support of Sahara reporter like wtf? Tomorrow he’s going to post a fake news about them and all hell will let loose.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US by 143WaZoBia: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Learn to do the right thing once once. You don’t just stick to one way like nothing can ever go wrong. That’s zombie like and I’m sure you must have called someone a zombie today. Fake news is bad. Imagine not knowing what to believe because everybody could be lying.
Foreign Affairs / Re: . by 143WaZoBia: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
PaNnamdi:

The west just remind of western Nigeria.

Too bad
Wetin do western Nigeria?
Western Nigeria is still the safest zone in Nigeria. Your intolerant zone is the most unsafe region right now only because not all northeast or northwest is suffering terrorism but it’s all of southeast. So?
Foreign Affairs / Re: . by 143WaZoBia: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Una still want pursue them for that way?
Make una leave these Muslim people alone. No be all Muslims be terrorists.
Politics / Re: Ahmad Lawan Vs Buhari’s ADC, Yusuf Dodo (Photos) by 143WaZoBia: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
InaNla:
Indeed a useless rubber stamp senate president.

Useless cows!
I don’t see anything bad in helping an elderly person to a seat. I would have done the same if I was in his shoes.
Don’t tell me you have never done something like that in a social setting.

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Pose With APC Chieftain In London: Picture by 143WaZoBia: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol. The way Tinubu like wear polo and pants ontop vans these days.
Na house e de sha.
Politics / Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by 143WaZoBia: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
ojun50:
All business men and women want one Nigeria but jobless youth want divided Nigerian
Because na dem de suffer one Nigeria. Even Onyeama can not make it legitimately in this country.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: ''One Nigeria IS What I Want'' - Chief Allen Onyema - Air Peace CEO by 143WaZoBia: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
You for want one USA.
Guy man no wan lap Abba Kyari go yankee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: PIB Bill: The 3% Vs 30%: As Explained By A Nairalaner by 143WaZoBia: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=104879341][/quote]
Please don’t insult Nigerians say iPob
Foreign Affairs / Re: . by 143WaZoBia: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
PaNnamdi:
Dooms day prophecy that's is about to unfold in our generation and time.get ready people because the ride is able to get rough and more deadly.

Apocalypse [human civilization threatened]

The Taliban took over Afghanistan,the
USA thinks they are invicinible but behold a very very large threat is looming over USA and Europe.
SCENERIO 1
Alqaeda teems up with the Taliban
SCENERIO 2
Alqaeda and Taliban start plotting a major attack against USA
SCENERIO 3
Alqaeda and Taliban get support from Pakistan,turkey including scientific and technological support, and plans the greatest scheme of all time against the west.
SCENERIO 4
Alqaeda and taliban get access to nuclear materials uranium and plutonium produces 100s of minute nuclear bomb courtesy of Pakistan,turkey support
SCENERIO 5
Alqaeda smuggles a nuclear Bomb into the USA and detonates it.major cities are wiped out in USA with radiation everywhere.Alqaeda issues a threat that the only way for the nuclear attacks to stop is for the western world to submit to Islamic authority and Sharia.
SCENERIO 6
Multiple tactical nuclear explosions takes place accross Europe and the world.

SCENERIO 7
USA and Europe scrambles to react and start a brutal millitary operation.but it's already too late by then.

SCENERIO 8
Alqaeda and Taliban gets support from major Islamic nations and cash is not problem

SCENERIO 9
Human civilization is threatened globally.

Jihadists are like AID virus,they are resilient and deadly.

USA made a bloody era by allowing Taliban full control of Afghanistan resources and economy,now more billions of dollars are at the disposal of extreme.

WE ARE STEPPING INTO PHASE 2 OF JIHADISTS THREAT GLOBALLY.

Who’s going to wake this OP up bayi?
Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US by 143WaZoBia: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Taich:

Why does he have to clarify every move?
Because many people already believed it. Sowore is doing bad journalism. If they should arrest him now they will say it’s witch-hunt

17 Likes

Politics / Re: Lai Mohammed Denies Meeting Twitter Executives In The US by 143WaZoBia: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
When are they going to get this Sahara reporter ban. E should let us know which news is real and which is fake haba.

12 Likes

Politics / Re: If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State by 143WaZoBia: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Intolerant folks.

8 Likes

Crime / Re: Church Elder Caught Burying Charms At Village Square In Akwa Ibom by 143WaZoBia: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
How do you know it’s to kill fellow church member? Why would any one go through this much stress to kill another person? So pathetic.
Politics / Re: Southerners Are You Seeing What's Happening In Afghanistan??? by 143WaZoBia: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol. It’s funny how you can’t think and you will be insulting others. How many ethnicity or religion de Afghanistan? Is there scenarios the same as Nigeria’s?
Politics / Re: PDP Scores Imo ‘most Dirtiest Environment In Nigeria’ by 143WaZoBia: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol @imo covid
Politics / Re: Saharareporters: Lai Muhammad Sneaks Out Of Nigeria To Meet Twitter Execs by 143WaZoBia: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
E go US be e go US which one be sneak and abi Na run. Sahara reporter sef.
Politics / Re: JUST IN!!! "Ebubeagu Has Done Well Than Amotekun" - Gov. Ikpeazu by 143WaZoBia: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
You sha must compare yourself.
Insecure buffoon.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Biden is very right

Why help people in a war they don't even put their everything into

Leave them to their Shithole and watch their people battle to escape while falling from the skies like potato
Lol. Potatoes don’t fall from the sky. Lol they come from under the ground.
I can’t stop laughing, the kind people wey full nairaland ehn na God go epp us

6 Likes

Politics / Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Damisic:
oh i remember that their helping in disguise of stealing , when they ask for outrageous compesation...... I believe if not for that idiot called buratai all would been alright, but still if we are in a sane country us helping hand is not the solution
I didn’t know they asked for compensation. What compensation exactly were they expecting?
Politics / Re: Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People by 143WaZoBia: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2021
They will call you mad, they will say that you are sabo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Damisic:
I dont understand this, from the time inception us never help us on boko issue,
which sane mind will ever say us should help us
They tried to help at some point. I think it’s at GEJ era. They said our military is compromised, their efforts was becoming fruitless. People are leaking information to the terrorists so they left.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What FFK failed or chose not to understand is that the Taliban has overwhelmingly grassroots support, which is why 300,000 Afghan well trained and equipped with Stater of art weapons could be easily overrun within days by 75,000 Taliban guerrilla soldiers.

Trump couldn't have handled it better and FFk can as well traveled to Afghanistan for 'fruitful discussions' with the Taliban since he felt otherwise.
Baba US can’t doesn’t have plenty money to throw around as it is. Even their own people are not getting stimulus check. They are trying to open the economy knowing well that COVID19 is very much around in their country even while some new strains are coming out, one that is more deadlier than the known coronavirus. All Americans can do right now is to wear mask and go to work and pray the COVID19 doesn’t kill them. Some people still die even after vaccination. A country like Australia has been on lockdown since and they are not planning to open this year. But the country can care for their I think 25 million people which is not up to some states in the US.

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by 143WaZoBia: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
I don’t understand what the man FFK is trying to say. Biden campaigned that’s it’s American’s first. He’s following up with his campaign promises. Also Trump started the evacuation of US military from Afghanistan.

The United State is in serious debt. They have stop stimulus check for PUA in some states. Only insurance benefit are being shared. US needs to take its priorities seriously.
Like Nigeria should.
The Pandemic hasn’t helped any country economically. Trump really shared money to Americans during and after the pandemic, they need money too. Imagine American tax payers money going into keeping Afghanistan together and they will still shout death to Americans, Bokoharam and shit.

113 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.