Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

143WaZoBia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 143WaZoBia's Profile / 143WaZoBia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Defends Taliban, Mocks U.S by 143WaZoBia: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Where does this man even stand paapa

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Satanic Church Distances Itself From Serial Cat Killings In SA (PIX) by 143WaZoBia: 12:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Cat is slowly becoming popular these days.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Unmasking Enugu Based Murderous Terrorist Group Led By Tochukwu Cornelius Okeke by 143WaZoBia: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Is there a source to this news?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Felixamos:

Can you just speak for yourself alone? Thank you!
What I’m saying is. Many people in southern Nigeria don’t have the kind of moral standard the north is setting for its self and that’s okay since we are circular but if they want to be rigid they can be by calling for a separate country.
Politics / Re: Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' by 143WaZoBia: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fourwinds:

She deserve what she is getting... Go and read about her comment on other people...I can't believe a woman as old as she is can descend so low to talk childish all because of crumbles from political patronage... Nonsense everywhere
Sometime we should learn to leave the messenger be and just take the message. But i get your point b
Politics / Re: 2023: Without Buhari On Ballot, We May Not Get All Votes – OSINBAJO by 143WaZoBia: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
This man is savvy I like him.
Politics / Re: Religion/state Of Origin Should Be Scrapped When Filling Legal Forms by 143WaZoBia: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Adaorababy:

Why do you think it's more important than religion?
You are smart.
Politics / Re: Religion/state Of Origin Should Be Scrapped When Filling Legal Forms by 143WaZoBia: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

The Muslim Apocalypse speaks of Christ returning to wage war alongside the Imam Mahdi to establish a Muslim dominated world with Jeruslam as the Capital.

Only daft Sunni Wahabbi goat fckers of the sect of Judaism refuse to see Christ as the divine being that HE is.

You didn’t quite read the main body of the post. The OP mentioned divisions even in Christianity. Like not all Christian domination will agree with what you have just posted.
Politics / Re: Religion/state Of Origin Should Be Scrapped When Filling Legal Forms by 143WaZoBia: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBalaka:

God created that division for a reason when HE scattered the tongues of men in Babel.

Only Christ can unite the world in peace and love.

Any talk of any man made unity is of the devil.
You expect a Muslim to believe in the coming of Christ?

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: US President Joe Biden Was Right On American Troops Withdrawal From Afghanistan by 143WaZoBia: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cholls:
my brother what can you offer them that is more valuable than like oil
Chai! now wey oil useless. them even get the oil pass us
Politics / Re: By Signing PIB, Buhari Doesn't Care About The Niger Delta People- Edwin Clark by 143WaZoBia: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Which outcry? Where were the SS senators and reps?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: US President Joe Biden Was Right On American Troops Withdrawal From Afghanistan by 143WaZoBia: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
But Nigerians de beg you US to enter our civil matter. Life no balance.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Moment Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) Received Youth Members Of The APC by 143WaZoBia: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Who noticed someone people have stopped calling the VP errand boy and all those derogatory names. Because they now see how APC is promoting him to the world.
This indeed is a bad time to be a wailer.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
No, the point there is that if you can have sex with anything, why not ban that thing. Why ban only selected few? Why not ban the cow they fvck there?
Lol. Why do you still eat cow knowing they have sex with it? People have been arrested for having sex with goats. We are going to ban everything.
Jesus said if you think in your heart about a woman promiscuously you have had sex with the woman. That’s what hisbah are saying. They know themselves I believe. When they get aroused by the mannequin next is to rape another persons wife or daughter. And they don’t want that. What about that don’t you understand?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' by 143WaZoBia: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
You are all insulting this woman now. Someone that can afford to jakpa with all her family.
Even the so cold Afghans that are supportive of talibans are clinging to a moving plane. Make una continue.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
naija4life247:

West kee your generations
Lol
Na so dem go de find hate up and down only to turn around and cry that people hate them.
Politics / Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
That question is useless. Who stopped anyone from using sex doll for boutique? Is it a sin to buy sex doll or mannequin?
Point is if you can have sex with decent dolls because you arouse by it someone else can be get aroused by mannequin.
Politics / Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
hahahaha! This your thread don finally bend
You sound like you have a sex dolls in place of a woman.
Politics / Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
loveth360:
It can only happen in north and west,not anywhere close to Biafra land.
I know right. No be that Biafra wey police and army de pick able body men on regular.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is a good question. People are getting married to mannequin. My only problem is. We in the south don’t have any problem having sex with mannequin or sex dolls if we so wish. But the north does so why don’t we have a southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria with different laws? We practice democracy but it’s in the south that it really works up north your right is tied to Islam.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2021
omowumi9:
They are good at kidnapping.
[quo[b][/b]te author=143WaZoBia post=104582912]
It is your president and buratai that are cowards. Since all these days they can’t march their army into small Benin to seize small Igboho very coward president and general.
They are not so good at kidnapping or they would have kidnapped Igboho. Very useless people. I don’t even understand how they think the country belong to them. Na those Hausas I blame. Those ones can’t seize there destiny they just plenty for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:

It’s like Malami saying he’s more sound in law than Osinbajo or falana....abi u don change your Yoruba name to Hausa name in the name of federal job ni. We sabi una, enjoy your quota system m, table go turn one day
I swear. I just quoted that Malami and Osinbanjo to another idiot. They’ll always argue to shame themselves.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

Oga you are a daft entity . No cap

Nothing to decode in your post . Na just data cause this wahala

It’s too cheap . People like you should be forced into night school where illiterate old people go.

Jeez what a dunce
By the way I’ve modified the comments to fits the brain of zombies. You can go and read now. If you still can’t comprehend aiye quota system baje. Na why malami go de argue with osibanjo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 6:07am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

Oga you are a daft entity . No cap

Nothing to decode in your post . Na just data cause this wahala

It’s too cheap . People like you should be forced into night school where illiterate old people go.

Jeez what a dunce
Isn’t it funny how you can call someone a dunce. Just 3 columns you can’t decipher or separate. I smh for your life. From Lai Mohammed to the lowest of the BMC no single brain. Not a single brain. Very sad. You can’t decipher metaphor or sarcasm how can you defend anyone without making them seem like a joke? but you are arguing on politics section. Just go to joke or romance section. I’ve tried to educate you but you can’t be savaged. Damn. I shame for you I swear. You see I never try to explain my comment? Even the one I mentioned know not to quote me but iwo fe fi ori gbepe, o de ma gba. Sa ma ba bo.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 5:48am On Aug 09, 2021
OgbeniOptional:
I never knew Igboho was this smart, if he had killed during those rallies or retaliated when those assassins visited him. all these Yoruba elders won’t stand by him. Mojamosa ni a mon akikanju.
I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 5:42am On Aug 09, 2021
27Pushing30:

I repeat you are a daft entity

In 2021 , they should just INVADE another country.

And you will claim buhari is clueless .

You’re a total waste of space
You are very stupid and lack comprehension wonder how your like make it out of school. Must be through quota system.
Stop mentioning me. You jumped into my mention without brain and I don’t know how to respond to you. Someone with a little brain will decode my comment but you never will. I don’t understand why you are still mentioning me if at 27 you can’t read to comprehend what I wrote why mentioning me or even stressing a dialogue.
Sofe pasan ni?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Igboho’s Asylum: Why Obasanjo, Ooni, Olubadan, Others Intervened - Afenifere by 143WaZoBia: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Igboho the freedom fighter suddenly turned to a weakling and coward.

Someone that should be standing strong and screaming at the top of his voice that "Oduduwa Republic or death"

The devil really blessed this generation with fake things. From fake pastors to fake freedom fighters.
It is your president and buratai that are cowards. Since all these days they can’t march their army into small Benin to seize small Igboho very coward president and general.

220 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress by 143WaZoBia: 1:31am On Aug 09, 2021
They’ll say no religion and partisan politics don’t mix but they are never contented with who will rule them. GSM is saying everybody must control their destiny or someone else will

14 Likes 6 Shares

Religion / Re: Man Left In Shock When Tree He Was Cutting Started Bleeding by 143WaZoBia: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
So today I discovered there’s nothing like blood coming out of a tree. God you are great.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.