Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... (1376 Views)

UN To Mobilize Against Boko Haram / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Kwankwaso: We’ll Join APC If Talks Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by solomon111(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
1)Muhammadu buhari must campaign in the eastern region,atleast as a sign of respect,even though he will never be accepted.
2)fashola/oshiomhole/okorocha will be his running mate.
3)Tinubu, uduaghan and most of the Northern PDP governors will be tried and jailed for embezzling state funds.
4)That he will not marginalize the ND or promote his islamic agenda.
5)Gas flaring will be completly stopped in the ND.
6)That he will continue president jonathan projects,and possibly improve on them as well as implementing his own reforms and programmes.
7)That he will reform our military,especially equipping them with 21st century armament and weaponization.
coolAnd that he will forcefully entrench TRUE FEDERALISM in our country.
---------------------------
If buhari is ready to fufill these eight conditions,then he has my support and i will mobilize atleast 300 staunch PDP faithfuls to vote for him.
Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by Wadeoye(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: 1)Muhammadu buhari must campaign in the eastern region,atleast as a sign of respect,even though he will never be accepted.
3)Tinubu, uduaghan and most of the Northern PDP governors will be tried and jailed for embezzling state funds.
6)That he will continue president jonathan projects,and possibly improve on them as well as implementing his own reforms and programmes.
7)That he will reform our military,especially equipping them with 21st century armament and weaponization.
If buhari is ready to fufill these conditions,then he has my support and i will mobilize atleast 300 staunch PDP faithfuls to vote for him.

Just vote for Buhari and you will see what they call governance. Even during the dark days of Abacha, we saw what people called a parallel government in the name of PTF. Have you ever seen an intervention fund becoming so popular to the extent of been called a parallel government?

Where is PTDF, etc? They were using the fund to buy cars for woman friends, etc.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
solomon111: 1)Muhammadu buhari must campaign in the eastern region,atleast as a sign of respect,even though he will never be accepted.
coolAnd that he will forcefully entrench TRUE FEDERALISM in our country.
If buhari is ready to fufill these eight conditions,then he has my support and i will mobilize atleast 300 staunch PDP faithfuls to vote for him.
Solo, Remove that ''Forcefully'' and U are good !!!

So na Just 300boys U wan mobilise, pls, can we get 30,000 staunch pidipi supporters !!!
Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by solomon111(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
donroxy: Solo, Remove that ''Forcefully'' and U are good !!!

So na Just 300boys U wan mobilise, pls, can we get 30,000 staunch pidipi supporters !!!
Given the fact that many people in govt and even the north are enjoying the status quo,we may need PRESIDENTIAL FORCE to implement true federalism.
Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by Toktee(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
If na buhari,just vote for him and you go see mass migration by currupt leaders with their families to other countries,remember,apc ship carries tough people like el rufai,nuhu ribadu,therefore i advice u never to worry bro.
Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by Enahi(f): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
Toktee: If na buhari,just vote for him and you go see mass migration by currupt leaders with their families to other countries,remember,apc ship carries tough people like el rufai,nuhu ribadu,therefore i advice u never to worry bro.
look who is talking,after making a stupid comment on my thread,u are here acting as if you have a brain. Well you don't.
Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
[size=30pt]I wish all of una Goodluck till 2019[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by Itoroetti(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
buhari and tinubu,what's the different interms of criminality?
Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Itoroetti :
buhari and tinubu,what's the different interms of criminality?

Itoroetti is another Sarah Palin. Your comments remind me of her.

@Itoro, what newspapers do you subscribe to? Name two books you've read in the last one year.
Re: I Will Support And Mobilize Votes For APC ,IF..... by gramci: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=30pt]I wish all of una Goodluck till 2019[/size]

cheesy
buhaha

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Set To Build A $150m Cancer Institute / Why Ban ‘pure Water’? A Case For The Masses! / A Typical Nigerian Student's School Shoe. SMDH!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.